over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hey how can you protect your kidneys

anabolic_hippie

Registered
eating a super high protien deit, i notice my ass hurts and there is a little bit of blood there when i wipe it. is this form eating a high protien deit or just straight up high calorie deit, i am not on juice eigher and is there something you can take to help prevent kidney damage from eating all this protien, correct me if i am wrong but i read that eating a high protien deit the acess protien that isnt utilized is converted into amonia and has to go throught the kidneys which is hard on them.

Lots of water. I drink 4-5 litres ED - on or off cycle.

xcel

Queefer said:
More lube.

Your blood is probably not from kidney damage. It's most likely just from taking big shits and ripping your sphinkter.JMO

As funny as that sounds its probably closer to the truth than
assuming kidney damage.

Uhh...

Blood in your "stool" wouldn't have anything to do with your kidneys. Blood in your piss, however, is an indication of kidney issues. I went in for some test a long time ago and my doc was concerned about the protein levels in my urine. After I told him what I eat everyday and that I was lifting hard, he was no longer concerned. I would venture to say that you aren't drinking enough water, which may be giving you the rectal bleeding problem. If it doesn't go away go see a doc.

You guys are pretty darn smart.

Like everyone else has said above already but if your really worried you could try drinking some cranberry juice daillyalso not the fake kind the good stuff. MM

Blood in the stools is a very good reason to go see the doctor quickly. I would be VERY concerned if I was you. Very high protein diets (500g a day) have been proven in controlled medical studies to have NO adverse effect on the kidney's on normal adults. However, if you suffer from an existing kidney condition, high protein diets can and will cause problems. If the blood is not in your stools you probably are just wiping too hard, or maybe you are experiencing what many college girls experience when some frat boy drops something in their drinks. God let's hope not. LOL (sorry couldn't resist). Thanks for ruining my appetite for the week.

massmonster32 said:
Like everyone else has said above already but if your really worried you could try drinking some cranberry juice daillyalso not the fake kind the good stuff. MM
IMHO (based on much discussion about this issue) - cranberry will ONLY aid if you have a kidney "infection." Not studies to validate that it does anything to prevent kidney "problems" only ol' wife's tales :)

xcel

Thanks Swale

Glad a Doc notices our exhaustive studying pays off.

Anyway about the blood in your crap; WAIT 1 sec b4 thinking something terrible is wrong...MANY many, BBers and folks who eat above the norm suffer from abnormaly large stools, causing little tears or fissures. Which in turn bleed. I say up the fiber because you are prolly taking one big crap a day. Gotta take more craps lol!

Ivan's probably right, nothing serious. The guys on this board sure know their shit! :D Wait, that didn't come out right!

i am getting hella fiber i eat about and average of 6 cups of oatmeal a day
i take like 7 shits a day
maybe i am taking to many shits that is why there is pain

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws