1. 13 eggs whites 3 yolks + 9 Oz. oatmeaL
2. 220 gr chicken breast + 2 omega 3
3. 220 gr chicken breast
4. 220 gr chicken breast
5. 220 gr chicken breast + 2 omega 3
some times i eat an extra meal of 220 gr of chicken breast at 10 pm
Off days totals: 250 gr protein , 50 gr carbs
Train days totals: 300 gr protein, 100 gr carbs
I never broke my diet, some times i think to carb up one day to reset but i am afraid.
- 30 minutes cardio at night and today i start with 50 min

Heinz, when I was reading your diet I remember you saying you were having a little trouble dropping the fat and I was wondering how often you carb up. Then I read at the bottom that you do NOT carb up.

I would like to hear from some of the experienced guys here what they think about carbing up to jump start the metabolism. If you have been going low to no carbs for over 4 months that may be your answer. I would think you need a carb up every week or 2 but will defer to the more experienced guys.

CROWLER

Crowler said:
Heinz, when I was reading your diet I remember you saying you were having a little trouble dropping the fat and I was wondering how often you carb up. Then I read at the bottom that you do NOT carb up.

I would like to hear from some of the experienced guys here what they think about carbing up to jump start the metabolism. If you have been going low to no carbs for over 4 months that may be your answer. I would think you need a carb up every week or 2 but will defer to the more experienced guys.

CROWLER

I agree 100%. You HAVE to have carb days once a week, or you'll slow to nothing, and your body will start retaining fat.

Phidias said:
Hey Big A

Let's say you are fully depleted, not even a gram of glycogen in your liver: what is the best moment to inject glucagon?
Before morning cardio on an empty stomach, at night before bed, else?

As the effect of glucagen only takes place for 1-2 hour max, it would make sense to inject it 30 min before a long cardio session, in order to directly utilize the fat the drug has just released from your adipocytes.

Am i wrong here?

You have to be fully depleted before you use the glucagon, otherwise you won't notice it's full effects.
In real world results, it works for much longer than hours. It seems to keep burning the fat at the injection site for up to 2 days after the shot.
I always have it and recomend it before bed. Then when you wake up int he morning and look in the mirror you freak out :D

bigheinz said:
How does it work?? i had never hear that. Wht cain of glucagon?
Is his truly efective to loose fat?

Most common name is 'Gkucogen HypoKit'. It's available from any pharmacy. It's an emergency kit for diabetics that took too much insulin and pass out. An immediate injection of glucagon will bring them back from the door of death.

FOr us, it bruns the fat at injection sites. It comes in 1ml pre loaded syringes. Divide that 1ml over the whole area that you need to lose the fat from (6 shots or 8 shots, etc). You have to be fully carb depleted before you use it otherwise it won't work well.

It works better than anything at localised fat loss. It's trully amazing. The only other thing that I have seen work close to this good was Triacana cream (good luck at finding it).

Big A said:
Most common name is 'Gkucogen HypoKit'. It's available from any pharmacy. It's an emergency kit for diabetics that took too much insulin and pass out. An immediate injection of glucagon will bring them back from the door of death.

FOr us, it bruns the fat at injection sites. It comes in 1ml pre loaded syringes. Divide that 1ml over the whole area that you need to lose the fat from (6 shots or 8 shots, etc). You have to be fully carb depleted before you use it otherwise it won't work well.

It works better than anything at localised fat loss. It's trully amazing. The only other thing that I have seen work close to this good was Triacana cream (good luck at finding it).

Side efects??

surely I meant no disrespect to Big Heinz for he has achieved a level that myself as well as you all with an exception of a few can only think and hope to achieve. But my comment was meant to make Big Heinz think for himself which should help him relax and think about the things he did to get to where he is today. as far as i can see only Phil was capable of reading through my words and understand what was meant, maybe the reason why he was the only one is because he has taken his body to the same level as Heinz, pro level. So for all us amatuers i hope this clears things up that the intentions was not to be disrespectful but to only hit BH with a reality check

I never took your coment as a disrrespet, dont worry bro, thats why we are in this select forum, we are here to help and open the eyes of our friends.
I took your words and others in the good way, and i am more relax now.

Thank you all for your help, i will remember you on stage.

bigheinz said:
Side efects??

None if you use it like I said - 1ml per day.

how often is that glucagon to be used?

should you remain depeleted for a few hours or even days after administering glucagon?

big_byrd52 said:
how often is that glucagon to be used?

Until you are happy. But it works when you are basically in shape and you fat a fat spot that you simply can't move. Usually, after a few days of using glucagon, it all dissapears.

glenihan said:
should you remain depeleted for a few hours or even days after administering glucagon?

Yes.

bigheinz said:
It is very expensive bro, 61 $ each amp in my country

BTW for people on the board that don't know $61 can be approx 1 to 1.5 weeks income for residents of Venezuela

bigheinz said:
It is very expensive bro, 61 $ each amp in my country

Oh yes, that it is. Alin has it for about half that I think.

But you don't need much.
The way to know how much you need is this: divide 1ml into 4 shots and do the 4 shots across your stomach. The next day you will have an indent in a straight line where the fat used to be. That way, you get to see how much fat you burned with that 1ml and you will know how much you will need in total.

New_Mass said:
surely I meant no disrespect to Big Heinz for he has achieved a level that myself as well as you all with an exception of a few can only think and hope to achieve. But my comment was meant to make Big Heinz think for himself which should help him relax and think about the things he did to get to where he is today. as far as i can see only Phil was capable of reading through my words and understand what was meant, maybe the reason why he was the only one is because he has taken his body to the same level as Heinz, pro level. So for all us amatuers i hope this clears things up that the intentions was not to be disrespectful but to only hit BH with a reality check

Brotha gettin deep lol

I found it from Lilly labs it says : r-glucagon Lilly from dna recombinant.
It says some side effects: nausea, respiratory problems, high blood preasure???
Is this the right glucagon?

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads