over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hey ladies on the board.....

killer

Registered
My wife just had a baby(shes 5foot 3) could you post a quick wight loss diet that has worked for you guys. shes not into taking anything heavy just maby some clen(no aas) also quick workout
routine. thanks

killer

I would say clen if she doesn't want anything to do with AS. Have her eat the usual egg whites in the morning w/grapefruit, lunch and dinner: chicken or fish. Maybe some lactose free protein powder. I kept my diet very strict when I first started & kept my carbs really low. Now I can kinda play around with my diet with all of the great SUPPLEMENTS there are out there!!!

Last edited:
flex4me said:
I would say clen and maybe Hydroxycut if she doesn't want anything to do with AS. Have her eat the usual egg whites in the morning w/grapefruit, lunch and dinner: chicken or fish. Maybe some lactose free protein powder. I kept my diet very strict when I first started & kept my carbs really low. Now I can kinda play around with my diet with all of the great SUPPLEMENTS there are out there!!!

Definetelly NOT Hydroxycut. Any other ECA but that. h-cut is the worst choice as far as quality control and results.
Don't buy into the hype of it. One of the girls that they use in all their ads for it - I designed her drug cycle for the photoshoot, and she didn't use hydroxycut for it!

my wife who know alot about that maturnity stuff says that it's been her experience that women who breast feed(besides the fact that is what is best for the baby) tend to lose the weight faster. i would be a little cautious on what is taken since i'm going to assume that she will be breast feeding for at least 2-6 months. don't be in a hurry to go with formula, kids that get formula from the beginning get sick more often, etc. etc.

wtf

if she is breastfeeading she shouldnt take anything

She will probably lose the weight fast by both breast feeding and a little bit of exercise. You might want to tell her to keep the simple carbs to a minimum, especially at night. Once your youngun starts to walk, she'll get plenty of cardio, trust me.

Thanx Big A, I always knew hydroxycut was bullshit. Except for lee preist of course he got great results (hehe) If any body got a sample diet that would be cool, I am always going to extremes which always makes it hard for me to plan one out for her she isnt gonna breast feed. Guess
i will get her some syntheburn and sytheblock.

killer

Re: wtf

dpsquat said:
if she is breastfeeading she shouldnt take anything

DITTO! MANY drugs that women take when breastfeeding make their way out in the breast milk. I'm sure you don't want your child jacked up on clen or ECA when her nervous system is developing. This wouldn't be good, IMHO.

I'd wait it out until her weight reaches a plateau naturally. She can start exercising, but you might want to avoid trying to breastfeed immediately after exercise. It she really went for it, the milk can have elevated levels of lactic acid, which can be aversive to the child - YUCK! Not good for infants who don't "latch on" to the breast instinctively.

FYI, the studies on exercise *during* preganancy indicate lower wt. and fat gain of the mother, but within normal limits, and slightly lower, but normal child birth weight (this may be b/c those women who tend toward aerobic exercise so much that they do it throughout pregnancy are lighter and therefore so are their children). Might help next time around... :)

-R

Big A said:

Definetelly NOT Hydroxycut. Any other ECA but that. h-cut is the worst choice as far as quality control and results.
Don't buy into the hype of it. One of the girls that they use in all their ads for it - I designed her drug cycle for the photoshoot, and she didn't use hydroxycut for it!

Aw, shit Big A. Next you'll be telling me that Lee Priest didn't use it to get into contest shape either!

Stay away from anything if she is breast feeding. What ever she takes in the baby will get.

Tell her to eat every three hours, keep the simple carbs low, no carbs after 6pm, and try to do cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.

She really shouldn't be too restrictive on her diet for the first couple of months because her body is recovering from the pregnancy. I really focused on the cardio the first month and started adding in the weights a little at a time. The key is to be consistant with whatever she decides to do.

Hope this helps

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity