over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hey ladies...........

marilyn

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Good morning ladies. I have been wondering what the ladies of PM were up to these days?

I have been working and training...work has slowed down, but somehow,I'm top sales person this month..I hope to keep my title for at least a week, lol.

I decided to do a show in Mid-Oct, so I'm working on getting lean these days, but it seemed harder this time, since I was so drained after my first two:(

I maintained my weight where I wanted, so I hope I can be ready.

Let me what you are up to...I hope everyone is doing well, or on your way to doing/getting better:)

Jail Bird

Everlast was picked up today and is trying to collect bail money for the MDA. It's their "Executive Lock-Up" and someone put him on their most wanted list. The police actually came an pick him and his buddy up. They get lunch at the Double-Tree hotel, so it can't be that bad.

Any... if anyone wants to donate to help get him out of jail, let me know. The money goes to a good cause... to help Jerry's kids.

Meanwhile I'm trying looking for work. Business is slow, so I'm calling around trying to generate some leads.

My diet and training has finally started to kick in. It's been 13 wks and I've finally started losing some weight... 10 lbs so far. It just took awhile for my metabolism to kick back in.

I think you should let his ass in jail! It will make up for all the bad stuff, he probally did as a kid.:D I am a Harley rider and Harley Davidson is a big contributor to MDA. Let me know how to make the contribution, PM me if you want.

^ Can you image... he and his two brothers! His mom has such great patients. I love her. :)

jail break...

I'm out and none the worse for wear.
Thanks Pesty!
It was an enjoyable ride in a police car down to the hotel, good lunch with other friendly "jail birds"...

All for a good cause.

Marilyn and Sassy - Sounds like you two are on track and doing well!

I don't have any shows for the rest of the year, so my weight has been fluctuating - a little more than I'd like, but oh well. I'm sticking to a mostly keto diet right now, as I somehow managed to retain a bunch of water weight after the Jr Nats (boo on carbs!). :( I'll start seriously dieting and training at the end of the year so I'm ready for some Spring shows.

I'm excited to be moving to DC to be closer to Lucian and the bb/figure scene out there! :D

~ Mo

good stuff

Sassy thats great, and good for D (Everlast)

Mo,don't worry, I saw your physique come contest time you always get in great shape!..but I know what you mean. It was tough to get back in that mind set, but I'm determined to stay about 10-12 lbs during off season, so I don't have that much to loose..

^ Can you image... he and his two brothers! His mom has such great patients. I love her. :)

Sassy, thats sweet..Tony's mom and I get along great too.....funny, he always says,my family likes you more than they like me:eek:

I'm not quite as diet dedicated!

I did the regional WABDL bench meet August 1st, and qualified for Worlds at the end of October in Reno. I just missed 220 lbs, have done 235 in the gym. Still trying to get my shirt to work right!

I need to peel off a few pounds, so have cleaned up the diet and added some fast walks with the dog.

Still wondering if I want to attempt the goal of seeing my abs for a big birthday ending in zero next summer - I'll see how it goes!

I have to walk fast with this guy!

Attachments

• misc pics 033.jpg
    misc pics 033.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 498
mom

thats great stuff...I'm sure you will accomplish your goal:)....my abs don't show much. and believe me, I did a million sit ups.....so it seemed, lol.

you dog is absolutely beautiful...and you're right about walking dogs, fast,or jogging a bit, does burn fat too:) and they love it.

thanks for posting:)

Hi Ladies!
It's nice to see that everyone is doing so well!

Ok here goes (since i've been a little mia on pm lately)

Jr. Nationals was a great time! despite my 16th place finish (yes, i was actually 16th according to the scores even tho everyone has a 16 by their name!), so i missed my goal of top 15 by one... judges indicated i was too lean and needed more mass. Had great shoots with Dan Ray, Brian Moss and Cal from CSI Photo and enjoyed a wonderful weekend with the other girls and especially Ali n Rob.

Since Jr. Nationals, I took a good 2 months "off" and by that I mean, I still trained, but not super hard (except for legs with Rob :) ) and did cardio here and there, but nothing really consistent. Took some camping trips, had a great time while my dad came to visit me, all in all, just hung out with friends and lived a semi "normal, processed food and sugar" life... LOL. Those damn white chocolate mochas at starbucks! I say semi becuase i didn't go overboard, just didn't feel bad for having a cookie or 10... ;)

anyway, it took me these past 2 months or so to gain my 8-10lbs back. the prep into Jr. Nationals was really so awesome! i really didn't have any grumpiness or bad mood swings, kept at least 1/2 cup of ezekial carbs in every day, in addition to some veggie carbs, ate 7x per day, kept a lot of water in during the depletion week and really, it wasn't depletion at all!
The diet was just on point and worked without the bloat afterwards.

However, the processed foods and sugar etc definitely put a damper on my energy levels, motivation and made me breakout like a teenager!

I've also been dealing with things I thought were depression (lack of concentration, irritable mood, losing hair while brushing, lack of sex drive, etc), however turns out they may just be related to the lack of testosterone in my body. Got a blood panel done last week, came back VERY low in test... SO, tomorrow i'll head down to the apothecary to pick up a topical test cream to use for 3-6 months, get another blood panel done and go from there...

SO, I decided September 1 I was going to clean everything up and get back at it like we all do... so far day 3, not much energy change yet but I swear in 3 days i've lost a lb or 2.

I'm unsure of my competition future. I fight for every fiber of muscle naturally and think i've realized it would be difficult for me to keep up with other national competitors in the NPC...so, if/when I get the itch again, it will most likely be in a natural federation.

No matter what happens, i will always stick to the lifestyle of a figure competitor...it just feels good!

Wishing everyone the best! :)

Attachments

• _W5Q6667_JHUFIRHYOL.jpg
    _W5Q6667_JHUFIRHYOL.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 484
back...

Attachments

• _W5Q6664_YUTSACKHAZ.jpg
    _W5Q6664_YUTSACKHAZ.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 477
Hi ladies.

Marilyn, good luck on your prep. I hope the sailing is smooth.

Mom, congrats on your qualification.

Mo, good luck on your move.

Sassy, howdy lady. I hope things pick up with work. Enjoy your jailbird.

cslim, live the lifestyle. Compete for fun. Life is so much nicer that way.

For all the competitors, may we all balance out and have vibrant health.

I'm just done my contest. Had a great time. Easing back into offseason. Time to grow some more. Shooting for Nationals 2010.

what???

no announcement? You are playing the cool and modest card...
I see, hmmm...Ok.
I can respect that.

Phoenix13, you will blow them away!

Cslim, great job, and the pics are beautiful!

It's good to catch up with everyone.

Mom, your running partner is beautiful. I bet he keeps you on your toes. Sounds like the World is just around the corner for you... good luck! Be sure and let us know how it goes.

Mo, good luck with your move. I know how trying that can be. Everlast and I still have to finish moving some of his equipment. We still have boxes we haven't unpacked.

Cslim, you look amazing! Your hard work shows. It seems like it doesn't take much to throw your hormones off. Hopefully your doctor can get them leveled out. I've been going thru the same thing with all the stress I've been under. I think I have finally got it all together now.

Phoenix13, funny... we've both got work. Not much, but enough to keep us going. The Lord always comes thru for us. He did the same thing last year, so we will continue to be thankful for what we have. If I can only learn how to NOT worry about stuff... I'm still having trouble with that one. lOL

Marilyn, I'm so thankful for D's parents. My ex's family were terrible. It was actually his step-mother and step-sisters that were awful. They wouldn't hardly talk to me. They would make snotty remarks in front of my face. We were married 8 yrs... by time we divorced I did care what they said or did. Now his dad and real sister were very nice.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws