over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HG VS UG GH

bigzzz

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
What is the opinion here? Does it make a difference?

A lot of people say less side effects and less fluid retention with HG GH.

Spit.

Also, did it help for you guys to switch brands with UG GH to combat some side effects?

Well said. It’s the same thing but different.
How much different. I’d say to know a person needs to to experiment.
Price difference is easy to calculate.
Real world results? Probably going to hard to tell. I do t think it will be be day and night

Have you used gh before ?
Yes I have used TP's, but I get a lot of sides from his GH. So I am thinking would it be beneficial to switch brands to try if there is a difference?
how many more times can you explain this topic .... there is no difference - it's like asking if there is a difference between a steak cooked in a restaurant and a steak from the same piece of meat cooked at home
Allright! And switching UG brands to combat sides, got any experience with that?

I have no side effects even on 15iu a day - so 🤷‍♂️ :D
That's great for you :) but doesn't answer my question. You have a lot of experience so maybe you know people that switched brands to combat sides?

That's great for you :) but doesn't answer my question. You have a lot of experience so maybe you know people that switched brands to combat sides?
bro use logic - all gh no matter if pharma or not it's the same substance and each works the same - if you had a low dose and thought you were taking e.g. 10iu and in fact there was 5iu - suddenly you change the brand and you have real 10iu inside you start having side effects

how many more times can you explain this topic .... there is no difference - it's like asking if there is a difference between a steak cooked in a restaurant and a steak from the same piece of meat cooked at home
It’s a very specific amino acid chain, period, now ur UG GH might be a little high dosed

So two thoughts. Hgh is hgh (can confirm with lab analysis) but some have decayed product called dimmer which can cause sides - this also shows up in proper analysis. Your sides could be from dimmer but TP is pretty good (zero or tiny dimmer at most so switching won't help) so I'd guess maybe you started at too high a dose and need to work up slowly or simply can't tolerate said dose. Now if you switch to an underdosed product maybe that alleviates sides but TP is quality as are some others so I'd move to dosage scaling and your body's tolerance.

BTW a few guys are short because there are tons of archived threads with exactly this conversation here. To fill in the rest, hgh is hgh but some pharma products may contain better preservatives such that it lasts a bit longer when reconstituted. When in non recon form this is a far more stable molecule than most people believed but leave a reconstituted bottle out at room temp and it's heavily impacted in a day. So must refrigerate - same with pharma but they may include a few things to help a bit as I mentioned. Maybe not though so handle with care.

So two thoughts. Hgh is hgh (can confirm with lab analysis) but some have decayed product called dimmer which can cause sides - this also shows up in proper analysis. Your sides could be from dimmer but TP is pretty good (zero or tiny dimmer at most so switching won't help) so I'd guess maybe you started at too high a dose and need to work up slowly or simply can't tolerate said dose. Now if you switch to an underdosed product maybe that alleviates sides but TP is quality as are some others so I'd move to dosage scaling and your body's tolerance.

A lot of the good UG GH is overdosed. Once figured out my sides are the same, iu for iu.

What dose did you experience sides at? How long did you take to ramp up to that dosage?
Already at 2iu's from TP Mauves(so around 2.4iu). Took 1iu for 1 week, the 1.5 for 1 week and then 2 for 1 week.

There's been reports of off-brand GH users suddenly bursting into flames. I'm not saying it's true but people are saying that.

I don't get it, what do you mean?

He’s being sarcastic about side effects… Basically everyone experiences different sides no matter the GH. You have to experiment. Sides aren’t a bad thing, means it’s legit. Just work your way up from low to see your toleration level. Sides go away. I do love waking up and my hands being numb, just shows me it’s legit. If you can’t take the sides maybe spend your money on something else?

Already at 2iu's from TP Mauves(so around 2.4iu). Took 1iu for 1 week, the 1.5 for 1 week and then 2 for 1 week.
Maybe drop for a few weeks and then start again at 1iu. Increase every 3 weeks by 1/2iu. I know that sounds weak but some people need to do this. You sound like one of them. I went at this pace myself as I was making a long term commitment and didn't want to reset.

Been on 3-4iu ED for a year now. Breaks for travel/work but had no issues besides fasting glucose going up a bit at higher end.

BTW - what sides are you getting? I've been giving info and kind of going off faith but let us know specifically as we may have other ideas.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131