over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HG VS UG GH

Maybe drop for a few weeks and then start again at 1iu. Increase every 3 weeks by 1/2iu. I know that sounds weak but some people need to do this. You sound like one of them. I went at this pace myself as I was making a long term commitment and didn't want to reset.

Been on 3-4iu ED for a year now. Breaks for travel/work but had no issues besides fasting glucose going up a bit at higher end.

BTW - what sides are you getting? I've been giving info and kind of going off faith but let us know specifically as we may have other ideas.
Thank you for your reply. I don't get any numb hands or whatever. I do get a lot of bloat and agony in the joints(hip/knees).

There's been reports of off-brand GH users suddenly bursting into flames. I'm not saying it's true but people are saying that.
Spontaneous combustion.. I've been hearing about that!

Thank you for your reply. I don't get any numb hands or whatever. I do get a lot of bloat and agony in the joints(hip/knees).

Happy to help. This is individual and happens to some. Usually the carpal tunnel is the main but especially the bloat is consistent with hgh. You may just be sensative to it, need to work up more slowly, and/or sadly unsuited to it.

What I would do is drop it until everything subsides (agony sound like you are heavily impaired and that's not worth it). Start with 1iu and run it for a month ED. Go up 0.5iu from there but at least 3 weeks between jumps.

Hgh is a long term commitment and what you don't want is to get halted/stopped/debilitated. Let it clear and restart. Basically get yourself back to normal and start again but more slowly - you know why.

Happy to help. This is individual and happens to some. Usually the carpal tunnel is the main but especially the bloat is consistent with hgh. You may just be sensative to it, need to work up more slowly, and/or sadly unsuited to it.

What I would do is drop it until everything subsides (agony sound like you are heavily impaired and that's not worth it). Start with 1iu and run it for a month ED. Go up 0.5iu from there but at least 3 weeks between jumps.

Hgh is a long term commitment and what you don't want is to get halted/stopped/debilitated. Let it clear and restart. Basically get yourself back to normal and start again but more slowly - you know why.
Thanks I will try this route! Start at 1iu and work up every 3 weeks or so to see if it helps :).

Thanks I will try this route! Start at 1iu and work up every 3 weeks or so to see if it helps :).
Just remember - slower is better than too fast. Going too fast makes you really slow. You know exactly what the wall looks/feels like. Goal here is NOT to do another reset which is even slower. Good luck!

A lot of the good UG GH is overdosed. Once figured out my sides are the same, iu for iu.
Dimmer? Never heard this I use a 10 iu btl in 3 days so 🤷🏼‍♂️

I was also thinking, does a higher bf% give more bloat from GH?

How is your diet? Im on TP blacks and the bloat is nothing crazy. Have used Lilys and it was comparable.

If your diet is shit then you can blame the bloat on that, not the GH.

Personally I feel numbness in the morning regardless. When I up my dose, for about 3-4 days I will have some extra water weight but it levels off from there. My BP will increase slightly during this but come back to normal.

How is your diet? Im on TP blacks and the bloat is nothing crazy. Have used Lilys and it was comparable.

If your diet is shit then you can blame the bloat on that, not the GH.

Personally I feel numbness in the morning regardless. When I up my dose, for about 3-4 days I will have some extra water weight but it levels off from there. My BP will increase slightly during this but come back to normal.
Right now, I'm fluctuating between 2 - 4iu per day depending on the day and I have numbness in the forearms and hands every morning as well, regardless. I don't experience any bloat either between 2 - 4/day.

Not a professional but never noticed a real difference when using either. Aside from the price of generics. When I have access to both, I usually grab a little of the pharma and the majority generic.

I don't know jack shit about GH. What is this brand considered? Chinese? UG Lab? Pharma?

zptropin.jpg

What is the opinion here? Does it make a difference?

A lot of people say less side effects and less fluid retention with HG GH.

Spit.
HGH is long term in =vestment if your able to obtain Pharma HGH and can afford it go for it. In most cases generic HGH does justice for much lower cost.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131