over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGC...a waste unless on a Minimum mg. test

bruiser

Banned
I was told that you shouldn't need to run hcg on lower doses of test.

I'm probably never gonna do above 300mg of testosterone again. I like the lower dose test with higher dose compounds like tren/deca.

I was told that 200-300 mg of test prop is not enough to run hcg because my balls shouldn't shrink on this amount. Can someone explain what he's talking about? Also, he said that because I just turned 27, this low dose test is pointless to run because my body is already making this amount. I told him what I else I was taken and he said it didn't matter. Can someone please clear the air. People talk about high mg test for getting bigger but I'm convinced they are mostly gaining water. I find low dose test/high tren to put on better quality muscle without looking like a fat faced weirdo.

My current cycle is
weekly:
test prop 300mg
tren ace 700mg
bold cyp 600mg

also he said

"dont worry about bloat with high test, the bloat makes your muscles bigger and fuller ... and over time the fluid retention is replaced with muscle."

who told you? everything else your running is knocking your hpta axis.. tren hitting it the hardest obviously but so is the long estered eq... even if running the short esters helps clear your system quicker to allow the slow rebound process to begin sooner that eq linger around is still going to keep you suppressed... and to say your naturally producing the equiv of 2-300mg of prop is definitely bullshit, sounds like you need some blood work done to discredit whoever is feeding you the nonsense... also high test is like walking amongst the gods... well being, sex drive, agression etc.. usually lol there are ocassional some who dont respond as well and get lethargic etc feeling... but regardless if you dont have a good AI to keep potential aromatase flairing up at bay then ya you can be that puffy michellin man struting around... granted some estro is needed to assist with growth but again some, has to be controlled and not too high to cause other issues like gyno etc..

whoever told you that is a cock sucking creature

I'd say that you don't need HCG for short cycles, like 8 - 12 weeks max !

now add deca or tren, you will be better with HCG no matter what

who told you? everything else your running is knocking your hpta axis.. tren hitting it the hardest obviously but so is the long estered eq... even if running the short esters helps clear your system quicker to allow the slow rebound process to begin sooner that eq linger around is still going to keep you suppressed... and to say your naturally producing the equiv of 2-300mg of prop is definitely bullshit, sounds like you need some blood work done to discredit whoever is feeding you the nonsense... also high test is like walking amongst the gods... well being, sex drive, agression etc.. usually lol there are ocassional some who dont respond as well and get lethargic etc feeling... but regardless if you dont have a good AI to keep potential aromatase flairing up at bay then ya you can be that puffy michellin man struting around... granted some estro is needed to assist with growth but again some, has to be controlled and not too high to cause other issues like gyno etc..

Someone on another site that saw my cycle. He ignored the other compounds and focused on test as his base to not use hcg. I personally
don't need an Ai for this amount of test but I do use prami for the tren.

As far as high test. Even with an AI the gains aren't quality muscle as I've experienced with low test/high tren. I'm not looking to simply gain weight, I want muscle. People have their opinion on high test and low test. I like a mostly muscle approach so have enjoyed lower test/high tren. I wish I could find short ester eq that doesn't hurt and make me feel ill. Id consider bne but idk wouldn't I have to inject twice a day to keep it active. In any case I'm assuming because they bold cyp, pct can't start after 3 days?

that's utter bullshit , even if all you were running was 300mg test after 4-5 weeks you body is gonna start cutting back on what your nuts produce because your test levels are gonna be WAY higher than normal so your body will scale back to try to keep a balance.

See what happens when you wonder off to other site !!:p

Last edited:
definitely don't listen to that clown that was trying to give you advice when he shouldn't be giving anyone advice

I feel better on it regardless. Twice a week at 500 or so. If you testicles are shrinking then do it. Htpa access improvement, better energy, increased ejaculation volume. Simply put though, I take it to feel better in general. Who doesn't want to feel better?

whoever told you that is a cock sucking creature

I'd say that you don't need HCG for short cycles, like 8 - 12 weeks max !

now add deca or tren, you will be better with HCG no matter what

Yeah terrible advice. If i do a cycle with multiple compounds longer than 8-10 weeks i notice my libido starts getting a bit weak, even while keeping estro levels within range. About 2 shots later of hcg i'm back up to par or even better. Usually just do a 5000iu vial starting around week 8 of cycle if doing a long cycle and doing 250iu twice a week until the vial runs out. Usually by the time it runs out is when it's time for PCT or cruise anyways so works out perfectly.

wow

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner