over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hgh 2 iu's enough if its real

many people may use2-5 iu ed. but we also met some people who took a higher dosage.

2ius is considered a full replacement dose, however if you dose it at a time not to impede with natural bursts and your a young guy you can have natural going and supplemental at the same time.

I have always used 3ius first thing in the am when I'm running growth.
Any more than that and the sides are no bueno.

2-4iu is the perfect dosage

I have enough GH to run 2IU per day for almost 4 months. Planning on continuing to acquire more until i have enough to give it a good 9 month to a year run.

i started out @ 1 IU/day, been on that for about 2 mos, recently upped to 1.5, then finishing up wk 2 @ 2 IU/day, then going to 2.5, then ultimately 3 IU/day.

i started out way too high, WAY too early and the bloat was TOO unbearable. going lower then working up is the way to gor, for me.

i have heard that good things happen after 3-6 mos of usage, i'm on like month 3 of 1 IU/day, then going up.

hoping for some goodness...

i started out @ 1 IU/day, been on that for about 2 mos, recently upped to 1.5, then finishing up wk 2 @ 2 IU/day, then going to 2.5, then ultimately 3 IU/day.

i started out way too high, WAY too early and the bloat was TOO unbearable. going lower then working up is the way to gor, for me.

i have heard that good things happen after 3-6 mos of usage, i'm on like month 3 of 1 IU/day, then going up.

hoping for some goodness...

Yes at the lower (2 IU/day) dose everyone says you need to give it a good 6 months MINIMUM to see results....and longer (1 year+) is even better if you can afford it.

Was on 5iu for a little while backed it off to 2.5 and I feel great. No CTS. I still get the fullness/water retention in my joints but not super bad numbness.

funny thing, anybody notice they used to be able to take more GH and have to take less now because of side effects...

in my 20s I could take 10IU/day and did during some bulking phases where my calories were very high and my training was very intense....it never bothered me except some numbness at night.

Nowadays if I take even 5IU (or try to hehe) I get all sorts of side effects like extreme numbness in my hands and arms, high blood pressure, lots of water weight, lethargy, etc.

Can't really figure it out, only difference is that I have less mass than I did during those days, but not THAT much less mass....

The older you get the less HGH you need to get results.

1-1.5 is enough if it's just for anti-aging purposes, like better sleep, being leaner and feeling better overall.

Of course I'm talking real high quality HGH.

1-1.5 is enough if it's just for anti-aging purposes, like better sleep, being leaner and feeling better overall.

What do you think of the 2iu eod protocol for general health and longevity?

What about 2ius gh in the morning and MK at night pre bed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

is this after the 6 month - 1 year 'ramp up period'?

been on since beginning of sept (1 IU/day) then eventually ramped up to my current 3 IU/day. all i have now is bloat, not seeing much of anything else and have enough for 3 more months.

Ive been on a real good quality gh . 2 iu's . Its perfect . So beneficial. Wheight . Fat burn . Muscle gain. Skin .
Recovery and treatment from nagging injuries. Let me know if you experience the same from it [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G900P using Professional Muscle mobile app

The most optimal 3-4 ui.

As for well-being - I will agree. Personally, my condition after use - the skin is in excellent condition...the growth is excellent..
JUST 10/10

I've been on HGH for over a year I take 3.33 units every day 5 days on 2 days off. It's perfect for anti aging and fat burn as well.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Listen to your body, if you start getting pain in your joints or carpal tunnel back off on it

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner