over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hgh 2 iu's enough if its real

I would say go for AM pre breakfast when cortisol is highest in the morning. or post workout in the afternoon

Indeed as the thread says.
2.5iu only on trainingdays 1.5hrs before wo.
I feel great. No fatigue and a great pump too.
I wont quit ever with this wonderstuff!

I did 2iu of Rips a few years ago and about 3-4 months in my jaw actually started hurting and I was getting slight hand pain as well. But it was amazing for recovery and fat loss. I felt great too.

take 2 ius Meditrope black tops daily off 1 mth a year to clean out.Then right back.Have used this for years.Started with Rips

Are you guys getting insulin resistance at 4iu gh a day?

I wouldn't bother with more than 3ius without insulin and even when I ran 2ius by week 8-9 insulin sensitivity went to shit.
HGH also suppresses T4 production, so T4 would be another compound added to your "HRT" programme

I wouldn't bother with more than 3ius without insulin and even when I ran 2ius by week 8-9 insulin sensitivity went to shit.
HGH also suppresses T4 production, so T4 would be another compound added to your "HRT" programme

HGH does not suppress T4. It actually accelerates the conversion of T4 to T3, your T4 levels will show low but T3 will be high so you will be hyperthyroid not hypo, no T4 needed. Its miseducated broscience.

2iu blacktops + 2iu insulin is a nice protocol

1-2 times a day

HGH does not suppress T4. It actually accelerates the conversion of T4 to T3, your T4 levels will show low but T3 will be high so you will be hyperthyroid not hypo, no T4 needed. Its miseducated broscience.
This might explain why my myself and many others have increased heart rate while using gh

i see a lot of people running low dose hgh (2-4iu/ed) these days, but i keep wondering is it really necessary to reach their goals? IIRC, from the research i've done, low dose HGH isn't building any muscle, it's more like a nice addon to have for that extra fat loss, skin aesthetics and general wellbeing. i understand that for older guys its very beneficial, but how about all these 20-30 year olds running it at such a low dose? if your natural IGF-1 levels are somewhat in the middle/high (250-400 points on blood work), what extra does HGH bring to the table by increasing total IGF-1, if it's level is in normal ranges anyway..
then there is all these problems with chinese hgh - extra fillers, QC problems, since chinese hgh ain't bioidentical to our own hgh, our body produces anti-bodies.. then there is the eventual insulin resistance (not sure if this is significant @ 2-4iu/ed doses).

it just seems to me that for younger dude (early 30s) whos in good shape, low bf% and whos IGF-1 is in rage, there isn't much of a benefit via adding some 2-4iu/ed HGH.

don;t get me wrong, HGH is product i really, really want to use myself, its just.. the more i research it, the less magic it seems..

i see a lot of people running low dose hgh (2-4iu/ed) these days, but i keep wondering is it really necessary to reach their goals? IIRC, from the research i've done, low dose HGH isn't building any muscle, it's more like a nice addon to have for that extra fat loss, skin aesthetics and general wellbeing. i understand that for older guys its very beneficial, but how about all these 20-30 year olds running it at such a low dose? if your natural IGF-1 levels are somewhat in the middle/high (250-400 points on blood work), what extra does HGH bring to the table by increasing total IGF-1, if it's level is in normal ranges anyway..
then there is all these problems with chinese hgh - extra fillers, QC problems, since chinese hgh ain't bioidentical to our own hgh, our body produces anti-bodies.. then there is the eventual insulin resistance (not sure if this is significant @ 2-4iu/ed doses).

it just seems to me that for younger dude (early 30s) whos in good shape, low bf% and whos IGF-1 is in rage, there isn't much of a benefit via adding some 2-4iu/ed HGH.

don;t get me wrong, HGH is product i really, really want to use myself, its just.. the more i research it, the less magic it seems..
If you can believe all the testing then the Chinese GH should be bioidenticle since mass spectrometry and HPLC is used. So you essentially get protein sequence information, total intact mass as well as elution time data..that is, if the analyses are done properly. However, we rarely see all the data and test results so who really knows for sure unless you are having it analyzed yourself and have access to all the data. I don't see an advantage of Chinese factories making the wrong GH sicne it is the same process to make the vector and transform the E. coli. Also, people are getting good IGF-1 levels so a lot of the stuff works since it is signaling liver secretion of IGF-1.

In person, I don't know anyone who uses GH without insulin. It's only ever online you see people running it with anabolics.

And there is plenty of data and anecdotal and evidence to show that GH has detrimental effects on insulin sensitivity and thyroid function

Been running 4-6iu Saizen, this has me thinking I should cut it down to 2-3iu.

2iu is what is being commonly prescribed for HRT by Primary Care Physicians as well as Endocrinologists. 4iu doses and up are what is being recommended by the coaching gurus and the internet community at large. For the love of all things holy, use real Pharma Grade HGH.

I usually run 3-4 iu depending on who I get it from.
I recently got batch #75 black tops from the provider. That shit is legit. Only running 2iu and it's great.

My first go with it. Starting with 1.5iu 2x a day. Looking forward to the run

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420