over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hgh 3 months on 6 weeks off?

patmowery

Registered
Im a bit confused and I apologize if this is a dumb question.

I've been taking grey tops for about 9 months. I started with a low dose and have slowly got myself to 4 iu every morn roughly two hours before I eat. I started low because I had bad fluid retention when I started. Worked up slow to where I am and the sides seem to be good.

Been very happy with quality of sleep, skin, and recovery so I really don't want to stop.

It's always been my understanding that if you can afford it stay on it. But I've stumbled on some info that suggest 3 months on and 6 weeks off to maintain high lgf levels when using Chinese gh?Assuming this is true, should I take a break or since I slowly upped my dose and can continue to up my dose to say 6-8 a day what makes the most sense?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wondering about the just staying on for good all year...Looking forward to seeing the info provided...

THE REAPER

Ahh the antibodies theory. I think it's nonsense in light of all the HGH testing we've had.

Ahh the antibodies theory. I think it's nonsense in light of all the HGH testing we've had.
Yeah I'm just wondering about bad side effects if staying on period...I'm talking like 4ius a day...

THE REAPER

Yes, kinda my thoughts and it seems to be old news but am still curious what everyone's thoughts are. I'm not concerned with sides ....my only question is does it make more sense to cycle. I've been on for a while and feel better than ever so my thoughts are to stay on

If your diet is carbohydrate rich, then you should consider taking time off GH and using insulin sensitizers so that your blood sugar does not rise too much (ie diabetes eventually). GH releases a lot of glucose into the bloodstream (partially from breaking down fat into glucose). It always jacks your glucose levels up every shot...kinda like taking a soda or something would...thats why we feel "pumped" on GH :)

if I were you I'd start monitoring my fasted glucose levels (ie in the morning 12 hours after eating anything). If they continue to slowly rise while administering GH you need to either A) stop the GH, B) change your diet, or C) combination of both.

if I were you I'd start monitoring my fasted glucose levels (ie in the morning 12 hours after eating anything). If they continue to slowly rise while administering GH you need to either A) stop the GH, B) change your diet, or C) combination of both.

Appreciate the advice. I do monitor it regularly and it is typically good. A few times it has been a touch high but in range

Appreciate the advice. I do monitor it regularly and it is typically good. A few times it has been a touch high but in range

As long as you continue to monitor it and it doesn't rise too much then you should be good with continuing GH therapy. I'd still suggest taking time off...I run it at low doses for 3-6 months then take 1-2 months off...whenever I come back to it, the GH seems to "work better" somehow (sorry I don't have a scientific explanation for this :rolleyes: )

cheers man!

As long as you continue to monitor it and it doesn't rise too much then you should be good with continuing GH therapy. I'd still suggest taking time off...I run it at low doses for 3-6 months then take 1-2 months off...whenever I come back to it, the GH seems to "work better" somehow (sorry I don't have a scientific explanation for this :rolleyes: )

cheers man!
Yeah my glucose levels are good,been on for 6 months straight now...Just love the overall feeling on hgh...

THE REAPER

Personally speaking my best results with HGH have came when I ran it 3-4 month runs and took at least equal that amount of time off.

Have seen several people say the same. Thinking about giving it a try. My glucose numbers are getting a little bit higher and thinking about taking a break

Unless you have aspirations of competing nationally, if you've already been on gh for 9 months, taking 2-3 months off would be fine. Plus you'd be saving a nice chunk of change.

I know it's not the same, but I met a 70+ year old who was using low dose HGH pharm grade for about 15 years. He did not mention any slowing of effect from this drug. For what ever this is worth. He was using like 1.6 IU prepackaged injects 3x/week.

If you are eating semi clean, working out hard and doing cardio here and there I don't see a reason to come off hgh other then $$$. All the above will help with blood sugar plus metformin, r-ala etc.

Last edited:
If you are eating semi clean, working out hard and doing cardio here and there I don't see a reason to come off hgh other then $$$. All the above will help with blood sugar plus metformin, r-ala etc.

Thanks for the advice. My diet is pretty clean but could always be better. Been looking at metformin and others recently but need to learn a bit more/ read .....

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420