over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH-AAS- taking it to next level.

Zezima

Newbies
Have used HGH over 2years now, just sticking to 5ius before bed x7 a week.

I have been using AAS for close to 10years now, using fairly moderate doses and never over 1.5g total per week. Normally just Test with some Deca/Eq when feel ready to mix up.

Now wanting to make a push next year to add quite large amounts of lean tissue. Aiming for 20lbs lean tissue which is huge I know, but managed 10lbs last year on stage weight, up to 215lbs now at 5ft9, so think i can manage it.

Question is, food has to go up and I need to accept losing cuts is long term benefit. Was wondering if there is any benefit to increasing the HGH quite markedly, and also using slin.

Have used slin once or twice many years ago,without GH but got fat quickly.

Would I be better of running a large dose say 15ius daily 7times a week (split DOSES OR NOT?) or running 20ius on the 3/4times a week I train with 10ius slin, and then nothing on recovey days, or a lower amount?

Funds are not an issue, nor is access to quality GH. Hyge I use.

Any ideas bros?

I'd use a moderate dose of test-500mg/week nothing too special, but if you can afford 15ius of GH/day--do it.

Add in a little androgen and you're golden.

I wish I had your bank account!

Benefits of a good source bro ;)

So 15ius straight throughout no periods of lower GH? Not higher on ntraining day, lower non-training day?

How would you split the dose? AM/PM 7ius and 8ius?

Anybody else? Any experiences to share?

Surely some of you must have run more than the standard 4ius daily?

From what I have read...anytime you make a drastic increase in AAS it should be coupled with an increase in HGH if your goals are to set new minimums.

I hope to be putting this to test sometime within the next year. Unfortunately until then I cannot give you any real world experience on high dosing hgh and AAS at the same time.

But the split seems right. I have always been a fan of morning and pre bed injections.

Well, one thing I know for sure is that you wont be able to jump right to 15Iu/day if youve only been on 5 IU. It took me a long time to build up to even using just 5 IU/daym I wonder how long it will take you to build up to 3x that. Anyone have experience with how long it takes? Just curious.

up the anabolics by 20%
use GH at 15 iu 3-4 days per week
split the GH dose 5 iu morning, 5 iu pre workout, and 5 iu post workout
take 10-15 iu insulin with each GH dose

I tried this before... years ago... and i always wish i had the money to do it again... i only did it for a couple of weeks (3 or 4) and the results were mind boggling... sometimes your memory plays tricks on you and you think you looked great, but that's not the case here... every time i look at those pics i say "fuck... i need money!" LOL

up the anabolics by 20%
use GH at 15 iu 3-4 days per week
split the GH dose 5 iu morning, 5 iu pre workout, and 5 iu post workout
take 10-15 iu insulin with each GH dose

I tried this before... years ago... and i always wish i had the money to do it again... i only did it for a couple of weeks (3 or 4) and the results were mind boggling... sometimes your memory plays tricks on you and you think you looked great, but that's not the case here... every time i look at those pics i say "fuck... i need money!" LOL

You have those pictures for us bro? :headbang:

So looking at 15ius GH split x3, with 10ius slin split x 3 (30ius daily)

i'm at work now and i believe i have some pics of when i did that a couple of years ago on my laptop at home... i'll post some on this thread tonight and i'll see if i can find some pics of me a couple of weeks before doing that so you see the difference.

it was the first time my arms went past the 19 inch mark... these days they barely measure 18.5 while i'm on.

Also... I did that before i went on vacation and i didn't weigh myself for a few weeks... at the hotel room there was a scale and it read 98 kg... i've never been over 95 kg in that period of time and i was probably between 90-92 kg before doing this... I thought the scale was busted so i asked my wife to stand on it and she weighed exactly the same as she always does (can't tell or i'll have my nutsack cut off! LOL)...

but it was a bitch to walk for 5 minutes continously! LOL... back and calf pumps were retarded... i miss those days :(

ok... so this is what i looked like 5 months before trying the blast thingy (I don't remember exactly how much i weighed, but i think it was 84.5 kg)
2.JPG
tue.jpg

and this was after the high gh with slin and high anabolics

100_2499.JPG

100_2501.JPG

of course, those are with a pump after a workout... here's what i looked like just after breakfast

r.jpg

so yeah... the shit works :)

B--would you recommend going longer that 4 weeks on those high doses?

I was thinking more along the lines of 8months at those doses :headbang:

Doses that high for that long I would really worry about enlargement of the heart so bad that it would become a pathological problem. Like it or not, GH will cause growth of more than just skeletal muscle at those doses. Again, look at people that suffer from Giantism, guys like Andre the Giant. It is well documented that the excess GH those people have causes severe heart problems and most dont live a very long lifespan.

ok... so this is what i looked like 5 months before trying the blast thingy (I don't remember exactly how much i weighed, but i think it was 84.5 kg)
View attachment 44887
View attachment 44888

and this was after the high gh with slin and high anabolics

View attachment 44889

View attachment 44890

of course, those are with a pump after a workout... here's what i looked like just after breakfast

View attachment 44891

so yeah... the shit works :)

B, What's with the cig in the last pic? :eek:...C'mon man..LOL!! How many of those things are you suckin' down a day? I always enjoy reading what you have to say and you have a great physique BUT I gotta' give you a hard time for that!!!

buselmo, what do you mean by high anabolics, i mean what compound and at what dose, and is it the generic gh that you used or the nordi pen?

B--would you recommend going longer that 4 weeks on those high doses?

no... wouldn't recommend it... maybe 6 weeks max... then go down to 4 iu for a long time, then do it again after maybe 2 or 3 months.
i'll elaborate more below

I was thinking more along the lines of 8months at those doses :headbang:

trust me, you do not want to do that!

Doses that high for that long I would really worry about enlargement of the heart so bad that it would become a pathological problem. Like it or not, GH will cause growth of more than just skeletal muscle at those doses. Again, look at people that suffer from Giantism, guys like Andre the Giant. It is well documented that the excess GH those people have causes severe heart problems and most dont live a very long lifespan.

you are absolutely right about it being unhealthy! you get big... really big... it might not show much in the pictures cuz you can't change structure, but trust me, you get fucking big... but! you feel like ass, your sleep goes haywire cuz of the apnea you get, getting off the toilet makes you winded, you can't sit for more than 30 minutes cuz your hamstrings start tensing up and they hurt like shit... you can't stand for more than 5 minutes cuz your back, quads, and calves start getting pumped bad...
to be honest, it felt really good to be that big mentally, but physically it felt like absolute shit.

B, What's with the cig in the last pic? :eek:...C'mon man..LOL!! How many of those things are you suckin' down a day? I always enjoy reading what you have to say and you have a great physique BUT I gotta' give you a hard time for that!!!

LOL!
i'm a heavy chain smoker... i'd probably kill a lot of people of i didn't smoke...
i quit for 2 months when i got married... then my wife said "here, i bought you a pack so can stop being an asshole"... so now everyone's happy :)... except my lungs. :p

come to saudi arabia... or hell, almost any middle eastern or far eastern country, you'd pick up smokin in a minute...
i think this is the only country where you can find a marathon runner who i s a chain smoker (i'm serious... he used to be one of my colleagues at work... smokes a pack and a half to 2 packs a day and runs marathons... LOL)

buselmo, what do you mean by high anabolics, i mean what compound and at what dose, and is it the generic gh that you used or the nordi pen?

I mean 1750 mg test with 50 mg dbol and 75 mg anadrol per day for 5 days a week (test is per week)

GH was eutropin from LG pharma... HG stuff from india.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws