over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH/Accutane Experience Anyone?

I have not ran them both together and I had a really not great experience with Accutane way back. However

HGH for skin healing helps speed the epidermal turnover rate, sending new cells racing to the damaged skin to aid repair. It also increases collagen synthesis, so in theory, one can infer it would promote and create a better environment for optimal skin health. I also know it has anti-inflammatory capabilities but I do not know how or where the HGH demonstrates this and if its relevant to the actual skin or another tissue etc

I’ve ran both together and separately, never noticed anything distinct from it.

Never ran em together. But Accutane solved my cystic backne after 6 months of use. That was probably back in 09’ and never had a pimple since!

Cage

I’ve ran both together and separately, never noticed anything distinct from it.
Just curious when you ran them together was it just like a low dose acc (10-20 mg) or were you actually taking high dose? Cause I'm on 60 mg right now, probably gonna move to 80 in the next month or two but was curious about starting up on 5 IU/day soon as well.

Just curious when you ran them together was it just like a low dose acc (10-20 mg) or were you actually taking high dose? Cause I'm on 60 mg right now, probably gonna move to 80 in the next month or two but was curious about starting up on 5 IU/day soon as well.

It was low dose with 4iu of GH. I don't see how those two in conjunction would cause any type of issues, are you simply curious if there are benefits? If so I guess you're going to find out....

It was low dose with 4iu of GH. I don't see how those two in conjunction would cause any type of issues, are you simply curious if there are benefits? If so I guess you're going to find out....
Well yeah I wouldn't be worried about low dose, but I'm on 60 mg 7days/week and gonna be upped to 80 mg in next month or two according to my derm and I have at least like 4-5 more months of this. So I guess gh and acc would work well together, other than maybe both potentially raising my blood glucose levels really high. I guess I'm sort of alone at top of mountain cause I've never seen anyone on forums who is in my situation where it's high dose acc 7x/week and 4-5IU 5x/week. Have to either wait till done with acc or find out for myself.

Well yeah I wouldn't be worried about low dose, but I'm on 60 mg 7days/week and gonna be upped to 80 mg in next month or two according to my derm and I have at least like 4-5 more months of this. So I guess gh and acc would work well together, other than maybe both potentially raising my blood glucose levels really high. I guess I'm sort of alone at top of mountain cause I've never seen anyone on forums who is in my situation where it's high dose acc 7x/week and 4-5IU 5x/week. Have to either wait till done with acc or find out for myself.

I'm sure someone has, in fact I'm sure lots of people have. Guys run GH year round and lots of gear users have used accutane obviously, I think you're just the first to have any specific concern with any interactions.

How old are you? And what are you running

I'm sure someone has, in fact I'm sure lots of people have. Guys run GH year round and lots of gear users have used accutane obviously, I think you're just the first to have any specific concern with any interactions.
lol you're probably right about that, but apparently am the first to talk about GH/acc concerns since most posts/subreddits/forums seem to be focused on gear users

Anyone know if HGH helps with clearing acne faster while on Accutane?

Just make sure you stick out the ENTIRE duration of the Accutane. Your acne will get worse in the 1st month and a lil into your 2nd. But by the 3rd month you’ll see a big difference. My course was 6 months long and was on a dose of 60mg and after 2 months of I was bumped to 120mg.

To this day my lips still get dried out. It was 10+ years ago on my Accutane run. I always carry Neutrogena lip moisturizer chap stick when I leave the house.

Cage

Just make sure you stick out the ENTIRE duration of the Accutane. Your acne will get worse in the 1st month and a lil into your 2nd. But by the 3rd month you’ll see a big difference. My course was 6 months long and was on a dose of 60mg and after 2 months of I was bumped to 120mg.

To this day my lips still get dried out. It was 10+ years ago on my Accutane run. I always carry Neutrogena lip moisturizer chap stick when I leave the house.

Cage
Oh I will. But actually my derm said that I wouldn't purge most likely. Plus it's only for my bacne and shoulders, not my face, and I haven't had any crazy purge yet (knock wood). I'm mostly trying to just hit my cumulative dose and then work on my hyperpigmentation marks in the meantime. I figured GH would help with that somewhat.

Oh man 120 mg is a crazy high dose! Sucks that your lips are still like that.

Oh I will. But actually my derm said that I wouldn't purge most likely. Plus it's only for my bacne and shoulders, not my face, and I haven't had any crazy purge yet (knock wood). I'm mostly trying to just hit my cumulative dose and then work on my hyperpigmentation marks in the meantime. I figured GH would help with that somewhat.

Oh man 120 mg is a crazy high dose! Sucks that your lips are still like that.

Mine was cystic acne all over my back caused by Anadrol. I’ll never touch the stuff again because of it. Im talking half dollar sized zits. I’d have my wife stab them with an 18 gauge needle, then stand off to the side, and bear down as hard as she could. Super painful but it was necessary. I did this for about 2 weeks and said fuck this I need Accutane. Best decision I ever made!

Cage

Mine was cystic acne all over my back caused by Anadrol. I’ll never touch the stuff again because of it. Im talking half dollar sized zits. I’d have my wife stab them with an 18 gauge needle, then stand off to the side, and bear down as hard as she could. Super painful but it was necessary. I did this for about 2 weeks and said fuck this I need Accutane. Best decision I ever made!

Cage
Oh man that's tough. Hope it's all good now.
But yea that's probably why I wouldn't consider taking any androgens, my acne is my main concern first and then muscle gain/definition is second.

It’s completely GONE!!!!! After my course of the Accutane I think I maybe got 1 or possibly 2 small pimples on my shoulders in roughly 10 years. That’s it. I don’t have oily skin anymore which is a big reason for developing acne in the first place due to clogged pores. I’d recommend Accutane to anyone but definitely use it in the cool months. And stick to the entire 6 months! It’ll take care of your acne for good!

Cage

It’s completely GONE!!!!! After my course of the Accutane I think I maybe got 1 or possibly 2 small pimples on my shoulders in roughly 10 years. That’s it. I don’t have oily skin anymore which is a big reason for developing acne in the first place due to clogged pores. I’d recommend Accutane to anyone but definitely use it in the cool months. And stick to the entire 6 months! It’ll take care of your acne for good!

Cage
That's great to hear man! I've done everything under the sun to get rid of acne before getting on acc and now I realize that the key is getting rid of my oily skin as well. That's why I wanted to get on a couple of these forums and see if anyone has taken gh while on high dose acc. I don't wanna possibly fuck up the acc's effectiveness while I'm completing my 5-6 more months. I've seen plenty of posts from ppl who've taken gh with lose dose acc (10-20 mg 2x/week) but not 60-80 mg 7x/week soo....

That's great to hear man! I've done everything under the sun to get rid of acne before getting on acc and now I realize that the key is getting rid of my oily skin as well. That's why I wanted to get on a couple of these forums and see if anyone has taken gh while on high dose acc. I don't wanna possibly fuck up the acc's effectiveness while I'm completing my 5-6 more months. I've seen plenty of posts from ppl who've taken gh with lose dose acc (10-20 mg 2x/week) but not 60-80 mg 7x/week soo....
You're probably the only person in history to be so concerned about using GH with Accutane. Incalculable amounts of bodybuilders have taken both at the same time and likely in higher doses of both then what you're using. You're 99.999999999999% likely to have no issues.

Cage
Damn brother, I took 60mgs daily when I was 16. Dried my scrawny ass out for almost a decade! And I had super oily skin. It gradually came back. I’m 41 now. No acne but I’m just done with oily skin. Going to run 20mg/day Roaccutane for a few months. Hoping it dries me out another several years.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws