over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH After ACL Replacement Surgery?

shadow1

Registered
Whats up everyone,

Sucks, but I blew my ACL, it was torn completely apart and they had to replace it with one from a cadaver.

I dosed 3iu hgh ED up to 3 days before the surgery.

Has anyone had experience with HGH after surgery? Im thinking that it could speed up my recovery big time. Should I wait or start up right away? Any advice would be highly appreciated.

Its almost certain to NOT speed up recovery but could aid in muscle retention and body comp. Trust me, if you got results from healing like that with HGH use it would be in clinical settings.

Peptides would be a better option.

Tb500 and BPC 157

I used hgh during 5 joint reconstructions. One I did not. I did not use any anabolics except for my recent shoulder surgery I used the 70mg a week protocol and 2 iu hgh split dose im. I couldn’t say if it is better with or without the hgh but all went well with complete return to function at or near 100% with every surgery. The hgh definitely didn’t hurt anything. I bounced back a lot better than most.

Peptides would be a better option.

Tb500 and BPC 157

Thanks for the suggestion bro,

Looked into it and it seems TB500 might work for me. Pretty expensive from the only one I trust, but oh well... This ACL surgery sucks and I want to recover as close to new as possible.

I used hgh during 5 joint reconstructions. One I did not. I did not use any anabolics except for my recent shoulder surgery I used the 70mg a week protocol and 2 iu hgh split dose im. I couldn’t say if it is better with or without the hgh but all went well with complete return to function at or near 100% with every surgery. The hgh definitely didn’t hurt anything. I bounced back a lot better than most.

Did you have an ACL replaced?

shadow, sorry to hear about the injury.

just curious, how did you tear it?

Most of my joint blow outs have happened out in the woods logging. The most recent shoulder surgery happened helping a buddy move. Shoulder was bad for a lot of yeRs though finally just broke completely. Still after nearly 30 years of lifting I have never been injured in the gym. Herniated a few discs doing a really heavy Conan’s wheel in a cow pasture once. Lol price I paid for training with worlds strongest men competitors lol I had fun though it was all worth it.

Iv had both my acl replaced with cadaver ligaments. Over ten years for one 13 for the other. Good as new both of them haven’t had a problem since. Rehab rehab rehab brotha. That’s the key to coming back 100%

Stationary bike. I’ll say again stationary bike.....peddle the fuck out of that thing as much as you can. Worked wonders for me every time.

shadow, sorry to hear about the injury.

just curious, how did you tear it?

Playing basketball. I actually saw the my knee dislocate to the right and heard the huge pop when it snapped back in. Pain was huge but tried walking on it and felt my knee very unstable.

Crazy thing, a couple months back i felt a couple times that my knee was kinda slipping. So, im wondering if I may have had a small tear and not knew it and this injury blew it completely apart.

Stationary bike. I’ll say again stationary bike.....peddle the fuck out of that thing as much as you can. Worked wonders for me every time.

I love to run on treadmill, how long you think?

How long after did you do stationary bike?

Playing basketball. I actually saw the my knee dislocate to the right and heard the huge pop when it snapped back in. Pain was huge but tried walking on it and felt my knee very unstable.

Crazy thing, a couple months back i felt a couple times that my knee was kinda slipping. So, im wondering if I may have had a small tear and not knew it and this injury blew it completely apart.

Same thing happened to me. Went down in pain, look at my left knee and the knee cap is hanging to the side. I was screaming like a little girl haah.

Would definitely recommend TB500 and BPC. Mike Arnold sells good peptides, his company is a sponsor

You won’t be running for a while bro. That graft takes 9 months to get a solid connection, blood vessels and nerves. That part cannot be sped up by anything.

You won’t be running for a while bro. That graft takes 9 months to get a solid connection, blood vessels and nerves. That part cannot be sped up by anything.

Sucks to hear, what about the bike or elliptical?

You won’t wantvto be getting in an elliptical either. They bring your knee to far back and hyperextend your knee badly. Fuck the elliptical anyway. Worthless piece of equipment unless your into watching tv and not sweating. Same reason why all the super fatties use them. Because they can be used effortlessly. Ride the bike

It would prob be 7-8 months before you could ride a real bike. Way to dangerous on the graft. Plan on not doing it. Walking is about all
Youl be going bud

It would prob be 7-8 months before you could ride a real bike. Way to dangerous on the graft. Plan on not doing it. Walking is about all
Youl be going bud

oh no :(

Im no day 3. Lots of pain and I dont like painkillers. This sucks so bad, Already started the HGH and TB500. Gonna keep extending my leg and enduring the pain. Hopefully I can recover quicker than usual.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws