over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH after carpel tunnel surgery

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So the wife has been struggling with carpal tunnel for years and it's progressively gotten worse to the point that she is having surgery for it this week.
In the past she's wanted to take HGH at therapy dose but it has always made the pain in her hands significantly worse so it's been avoided.

Her Dr says that after the surgery that she will have completely normal function as if she never had carpal tunnel , I find that hard to believe but...

Has anyone here had carpal tunnel surgery and have anything to say or expect after??
Would it it possible for her to use a low dose HGH without exasperating the problem??

I have CTS. Never had surgery. But I just go up in dose slowly after any time off, and do the nerve flossing exercises. I can do 4iu with out much issue. I'd assume the tunnel is now large enough but I'd still do the flossing.

I am really sorry to hear about your wife. I guess you had better consult her doctor if she is suitable to take the hgh.
If you need any hgh, maybe you can get from somabiotech company, I have ordered from them for a long time

When they do the surgery they snip a tendon that is the roof to the carpal tunnel. Tendons and the median nerve travel through the tunnel. When the tendons get larger with age or inflammation the nerve gets compressed. Some how GH makes something in the tunnel swell and smush the median nerve, probably water retention. So if she has the surgery there should no longer be compression. Typically the longer the nerve has been aggravated or the longer you have had symptoms then the longer it may take for the nerve to wake up. Some people have the surgery and are immediately symptom free but for some it takes time for the nerve to awaken. I guess what I'm getting at is the the nerve should no longer get compressed even if the tendons swell from water retention while taking GH.

So the wife has been struggling with carpal tunnel for years and it's progressively gotten worse to the point that she is having surgery for it this week.
In the past she's wanted to take HGH at therapy dose but it has always made the pain in her hands significantly worse so it's been avoided.

Her Dr says that after the surgery that she will have completely normal function as if she never had carpal tunnel , I find that hard to believe but...

Has anyone here had carpal tunnel surgery and have anything to say or expect after??
Would it it possible for her to use a low dose HGH without exasperating the problem??
It’s quite possible she might be able to use GH after carpal tunnel surgery. It will mostly be determined on how severe the nerve damage, if any, that occurred before the surgery. I had severe carpal tunnel syndrome with permanent nerve damage in my “right” hand before the surgery. I had only moderate carpal tunnel syndrome in my “left” hand before the surgery. My left hand tolerated 2ius of pharm grade GH after the surgery, but my right hand went numb at night and ached to the point I couldn’t sleep. Therefore, I am unable to use GH because of the nerve damage sustained in my right hand. Hopefully, your wife will be able to tolerate the GH 6-12 months post-op.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws