over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hgh and Blood Glucose

nosnmiveins

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
We all know that running hgh for long periods of time can eventually make you become insulin resistant.

Without pricking your finger and actually testing your blood, what are some signs that hgh has finally started to mess with your natural insulin sensitivity?

We all know that running hgh for long periods of time can eventually make you become insulin resistant.

Without pricking your finger and actually testing your blood, what are some signs that hgh has finally started to mess with your natural insulin sensitivity?

From what I’ve seen with a couple guys there were no tell tail signs , the resistance is gradual so you can’t really tell I guess.

From what I’ve seen with a couple guys there were no tell tail signs , the resistance is gradual so you can’t really tell I guess.

I can certainly see that being the case.

Wouldn't you think that unwanted fat gain or having a difficult time
(more so than normal) dropping fat would be an indication?

That’s why some gurus suggest low dose 2iu eod to maintain insulin sensitivity

I can only say, that 2 to 5 ius gh never raised my fasted bg. But i have low bc naturally.

Gesendet von meinem MHA-L09 mit Tapatalk

That's basically what I'm getting at, if a low dose of humulin-r daily would be a good idea
He's meaning low dose of gh. I ran 3iu's daily for 18+ months in the past....and never had my A1C levels get out of the 4's.

Of course everyone is different.....but I think as long as you keep it to 4iu's or less daily....you won't see a big difference in elevated glucose levels providing your diet is healthy.

YMMV

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

That's basically what I'm getting at, if a low dose of humulin-r daily would be a good idea

IMO, using slin as way to keep your BG level in check is a bad idea.
You arent solving the problem at all.

1. Get used to pricking your finger. Go buy a BG monitor and strips.
2. Get some metformin

To answer your original question, besides checking your blood sugar, there's not any significant signs you're becoming insulin resistant. If you're dead set on not pricking your finger, you'd be pretty safe staying at 3ius or less a day. I'd always take a 30 day break every 3 months or so. Do to the potential of the bodies ability to develop antibodies, thus rendering the gh useless, taking a month off would be beneficial.

The inability to hydrate, I've noticed it when I use to do big long bulks. Eventually your always thirsty, your mouth is always dry, and no amount of water can solve it.

You afraid of a little needle prick :rolleyes: Really, why not just use a glucose meter and check? They are cheap.

There will be no visible signs of elevated glucose levels. IMO most people eat to many carbs while on GH. A main role of GH is to decrease uptake of glucose by muscle, and then people wonder why they have a higher than normal bg :banghead: Either keep your carbs much lower, to a level that your body can process with excess endogenous GH OR lower your dose. Don`t ask me the magic numbers for either.

You afraid of a little needle prick :rolleyes: Really, why not just use a glucose meter and check? They are cheap.

There will be no visible signs of elevated glucose levels. IMO most people eat to many carbs while on GH. A main role of GH is to decrease uptake of glucose by muscle, and then people wonder why they have a higher than normal bg :banghead: Either keep your carbs much lower, to a level that your body can process with excess endogenous GH OR lower your dose. Don`t ask me the magic numbers for either.

Some of yall crack me up. Of course I'm not afraid of a little pin prick. I just like knowing/having options and knowledge

I wounder imagine it'll be similar to as if you might have diabetes. I.E frequent urination, thrist, etc. However I guess by that point it'll be pretty bad.

It’s best to just check your BG even once a week so you can take steps to avoid getting to the point where you’re actually experiencing sides. If you’re running low dose this isn’t even an issue but tbh I’m not sure where the line is.

It seems like this same question is asked over and over. Honestly, you can buy Metformin. Most of the time I just used plain ALA on a daily basis. ALA is just one of those supplements I will always use….it's such a healthy antioxidant.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws