over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH and blood pressure

mementomori515

Registered
How is your blood pressure personally affected by HGH? I have read anti-aging articles stating that GH can reduce blood pressure and cholesterol. I am hard pressed to believe this, but I would be much more willing to use it if true.

It raises my BP a bit it's the resting HR that worries me I'm in the 90s when on GH it's definitely not the wonder drug it was made out to be. It does make you leaner more vascular and a nice fullness to your muscles that you can't get from anything else. And the lethargy OMG I could fall asleep anytime anywhere lol.
If you decide to go there start small work your way up pay close attention to how your body reacts. BP, blood glucose, RHR

It raises my BP a bit it's the resting HR that worries me I'm in the 90s when on GH it's definitely not the wonder drug it was made out to be. It does make you leaner more vascular and a nice fullness to your muscles that you can't get from anything else. And the lethargy OMG I could fall asleep anytime anywhere lol.
If you decide to go there start small work your way up pay close attention to how your body reacts. BP, blood glucose, RHR

I can only speak for Rips.... But i get pretty much the same sides.

Jacked up HR within minutes of pinning. I really dont like the feeling.

I also didnt see anything magical from GH over the last few months.... I think Im gonna go back to peps/MK and higher dosed LR3 and see how I like that

I don't notice any difference in my BP from HGH.... my blood sugars, that's a different story....

It could be because of the water retention that causes the increase in BP.

How is your blood pressure personally affected by HGH? I have read anti-aging articles stating that GH can reduce blood pressure and cholesterol. I am hard pressed to believe this, but I would be much more willing to use it if true.

Yeah, HGh let faint blood low down, lol enjoy sleeping on HGh after workout

Used it low down my epinephrine, must use T4 or T3 to arise me up lol

Yes , glad to use the HGH too , like sleep with the HGH lol

2-3 i.u.'s of HGH do not change my heart rate, blood pressure.

Depends on your diet. Drink plenty of water and watch sodium intake and your blood pressure shouldn't really go up on hgh.

I'm pretty sure your blood pressure issues on GH are due to the water retention due to too much carb intake.

On GH, you retain wayyy more water by eating carbs than without.
Try to drop your carbs a bit or adopt a carb cycling regimen and i guarantee your BP will drop.

On first cycle of hgh I gained 10lbs of water right away by sticking to my old diet. I up'd my water intake and ate a lot cleaner which helped a lot with the bloat.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131