over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH and Carbs

Wayacrucis

Registered
I've been browsing around for a bit but I can't seem to find a straight answer on this. I am currently bulking and I use 4IU Gh in the morning. So, I am not using my GH for fat loss. I also train early in the morning, so my protocol is:

Wake up -> Pin gh - > Eat breakfast -> train 30-40 minutes after done eating

I take in about 80g of complex carbs with my breakfast and a lot of sources say that I risk developing diabetes by taking in vast amounts of carbs immediately after my gh injection. Would it be a better idea to wake up, eat, wait 30-40 minutes pin my GH and go training as opposed to what I've been doing?

I've been browsing around for a bit but I can't seem to find a straight answer on this. I am currently bulking and I use 4IU Gh in the morning. So, I am not using my GH for fat loss. I also train early in the morning, so my protocol is:

Wake up -> Pin gh - > Eat breakfast -> train 30-40 minutes after done eating

I take in about 80g of complex carbs with my breakfast and a lot of sources say that I risk developing diabetes by taking in vast amounts of carbs immediately after my gh injection. Would it be a better idea to wake up, eat, wait 30-40 minutes pin my GH and go training as opposed to what I've been doing?

Won't make any difference. 4iu is a low dose. 80g carbs is not a vast amount. Your training anyway so putting insulin sensitivity into to muscle. I've had 0 issues South insulin resistance on gh however i take it. A shit diet will cause diabetes long before gh will. Mega dosing gh can cause insulin resistance but I was fine on 10iu daily. Even if you build up resistance as soon as you stop the gh or go back to a lower carb cutting diet your be fine. Stay lean and lift weights its very hard to become insulin resistant unless it's hard wired in your genes. Test your blood glucose of it starts creeping up have s few lower carb days s week

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
I wasn't able to train in the morning today and the night before I got 8 hours of sleep. Exacltly 1.5-2 hours after my gh shot I felt soooo sleepy that I passed out for a good hour or so. Sleepyness/fatigue is a symptom of high blood sugar. This is why I thought gh may be the culprit.

I wasn't able to train in the morning today and the night before I got 8 hours of sleep. Exacltly 1.5-2 hours after my gh shot I felt soooo sleepy that I passed out for a good hour or so. Sleepyness/fatigue is a symptom of high blood sugar. This is why I thought gh may be the culprit.

In your case I would recommend using gh before bed when insulin levels are low. You can use it first thing in the morning, however, you should wait 2 hours before eating.

Test blood glucose don't just assume. Tren makes me very tired and lethargic of I don't eat enough and blood sugar never high for me. I know as I test. Even if your blood sugar did go up which I doubt nothing will bring it back down like s good workout. You could also train carbless too maximise the fat burning of the gh and minimise the insulin resistance. Iv do this but only because in stronger without carbs and get better workout

Last edited:
I don't think it matters much when you take gh. I take it post workout when trying to grow and nitetime when dieting.

I don't think it matters much when you take gh. I take it post workout when trying to grow and nitetime when dieting.

I used to have to same view as you, but apparently gh works better(higher igf levels) according to Adonis, on an empty stomach when insulin levels are low. It will still work if you have carbs in your system(not as effectively), but the problem is that it will significantly raise bgl for most which in the long run is can cause a lot of severe health problems down the road. This is one of the reasons why high level amateurs and pros use slin with hgh.

GH is the antagonist of Slin and viceversa.

Why have carbs with your GH? its a waste.

jm425 is one of the most knowledgeable on the board of HGH usage.

jm425 is one of the most knowledgeable on the board of HGH usage.

While I'm flattered by your compliment, there are a few guys more knowledgeable about hgh than me. Datbtrue who doesn't post anymore comes to mind, alpha and adonis are definitely qualified and more knowledgeable as one is an anti-aging doctor and the other is working on his PHD. I'm just a simple man that likes to do my own research and draw my own conclusions based on past experience. ;)

Personally, I wouldn't take HGH and Carbs togather. I would start with high protein food in the morning with little to no carbs -> workout -> take HGH -> hour later take your carbs. You could take the HGH before working out to, but I wouldn't take much in carbs until about a hour after working out. Just my personal opinion.

GH is the antagonist of Slin and viceversa.

Why have carbs with your GH? its a waste.

Insulin is NOT the reason for this being a waste ...it's the carb intake's energy which you will burn (by cardio for example) instead of liberalized fatty acids (of body fat) after your GH shot.

Insulin is NOT the reason for this being a waste ...it's the carb intake's energy which you will burn (by cardio for example) instead of liberalized fatty acids (of body fat) after your GH shot.

So if I am using my gh during the off season it doesn't really matter that I have carbs with it? But if I wanna use it to cut down I should take my gh and have carbs an hour or so later to maximize its fat burning ability?

I'd say so, yes. You also shouldn't consume fats prior to that but that's all kinda hard to achieve. I'd do so in the morning for fasted cardio and then do your normal schedule in offseason.

I'd say so, yes. You also shouldn't consume fats prior to that but that's all kinda hard to achieve. I'd do so in the morning for fasted cardio and then do your normal schedule in offseason.

Not sure if I am understanding this correctly, but the consumption of both fats and carbs are detrimental to gh's fat burning properties around injection time? or only carbs.

Not sure if I am understanding this correctly, but the consumption of both fats and carbs are detrimental to gh's fat burning properties around injection time? or only carbs.

Both afaik. It's still some sort of waste if you add exogenous fatty acids to your blood stream (by eating nutritional fats) instead of exclusively those from your body fat which have been liberalized by the GH shot.
If you utilize those fatty acids by doing cardio, your body sort of has a choice ...why not forcing it to use those FFAs from your body fat by not giving it the choice?

Last edited:
Both afaik. It's still some sort of waste if you add exogenous fatty acids to your blood stream (by eating nutritional fats) instead of exclusively those from your body fat which have been liberalized by the GH shot.
If you utilize those fatty acids by doing cardio, your body sort of has a choice ...why not forcing it to use those FFAs from your body fat by not giving it the choice?

This is pretty much spot on although at least fat doesn't cause the insulin spike to keep the ffa locked away. Gh without fasted cardio s crime imo unless being used with slin for mass

I used to have to same view as you, but apparently gh works better(higher igf levels) according to Adonis, on an empty stomach when insulin levels are low. It will still work if you have carbs in your system(not as effectively), but the problem is that it will significantly raise bgl for most which in the long run is can cause a lot of severe health problems down the road. This is one of the reasons why high level amateurs and pros use slin with hgh.

I would really love to have Adonis come on here and explain this in detail. I will be consulting with alpha and alert him to this thread when he gets back from vacation.

I would really love to have Adonis come on here and explain this in detail. I will be consulting with alpha and alert him to this thread when he gets back from vacation.

Adonis did explain this in Lightning's thread recently. Go have a look my friend. I would love to hear alpha's opinion as well.

Hopefully, Alpha will see this soon and give us his take.

This is what Adonis89 said in the thread mentioned above.

Hey JJ,

My recommendation is not so much contingent upon stomach contents, but more around your last meal. I'd suggest ~2-3 hours following your last meal, take the full view of GH and then head to bed. The only reason I suggest the 2-3 hour delay, is assuming there are carbs in the last meal. 2-3 hours will let the postprandial insulin response rise and begin to fall. Taking a view of GH too soon after the meal with carbs may contribute to unwanted hyperglycemia.

Realistically, don't work yourself up over the timing. If viewing sub-q, there's an onset and peak time to consider so the levels creep up over a few hours and then fall slowly over a few more. These active hours will also be sleeping hours so you'll be fasted which will help avoid further hyperglycemia. I do recommend not eating for maybe 1 hour at minimum upon waking. A little moving around during that time will be good too to help dispose of some of the FFA and glucose in the blood from sleeping, the overnight fast and the GH action. Even if you don't do morning cardio, just walk around, go up/down the stairs or pose for a few in the mirror. Take some bcaa if you want and then eat when you're hungry. If well-fed before bed (the best time to be fed since growth and recovery during sleep is more than it is during the waking hours) then you probably won't wake up hungry anyway.

If you don't eat carbs before bed for some reason, then timing matters less. IGF-1 synthesis will be greater during sleep if you do eat some carbs before sleep. REM will be better and serotonin production will be better too.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws