over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH and Carbs

Ok i will chime in here.

Having high levels of carbs and fats around time of GH is not good. I agree with Adonis on this 100%. Having said that short of doing a full double blind placebo study with 3000 patients there is not way to 100% tell you clinically if the THEORY works or does not work in the masses. But looking at individual case by case people with shit diet and injecting large amounts of GH while they are carbing and taking fat do not end up looking so hot. Addressing the original post, 4iu is not a very large dose so overall it should not even matter. But if you are gonna take a single 4iu dose i would do it at bed time when blood glucose "should" be low assuming you didnt down a tub of ice cream lol.

What about all the guys using pre workout gh, (and slin)...and then.consuming 150g of carbs intra-workout?

I would say if your wanting any anabolic/growth benefits n general health then it doesn't really matter and some carbs are probably a good thing.

If trying to lose weight then using gh when insulin is quite makes sense

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk 2

What about all the guys using pre workout gh, (and slin)...and then.consuming 150g of carbs intra-workout?

Exactly....tons of people top amateurs, pros, etc have done this and get results...I'm guessing
this is just for maximizing fat loss...because for mass I've done the following many times with great results:

Prewo meal - a protein & 2 cups of white rice (1hr prewo)

30 min prewo - 8-10 ius of gh

15 min prewo - 10-12 ius of Hum.R slin

Sip on Aminos ( peptopro, leucine, creapure,glutamine, and 30 gr Karbolyn)

pwo same as above again with 30 gr of Karbolyn

So 2 cups of rice and 60 gr of karbolyn in a 1.5 hr period around gh and slin and results are
great...

So again is this just for fat loss?

Where did all this GH broscience come from?! Everyone is misinterpreting Datbtrue! Carbs and GH? lol, protein will easily cause enough insulin response to stop fat mobilization! Plus protein without carbs will turn that protein directly into glucose!

No dude, GH mobilizes fat anyways (question is: can you burn those (now free) fatty acids?) and protein will be turned into glucose only if it's really needed.

agreement?

There doesn't seem to be consensus on protocols. I've read that fat burning is best when GH is used on an empty stomach, say first thing in the morning. That's what I am doing now followed with 30 minutes of cardio 1 hour after administering. Nothing radical yet but it's too early to tell.

Ok i will chime in here.

Having high levels of carbs and fats around time of GH is not good. I agree with Adonis on this 100%. Having said that short of doing a full double blind placebo study with 3000 patients there is not way to 100% tell you clinically if the THEORY works or does not work in the masses. But looking at individual case by case people with shit diet and injecting large amounts of GH while they are carbing and taking fat do not end up looking so hot. Addressing the original post, 4iu is not a very large dose so overall it should not even matter. But if you are gonna take a single 4iu dose i would do it at bed time when blood glucose "should" be low assuming you didnt down a tub of ice cream lol.

Thanks for chiming in. Always best to use what we DO know and err on the side caution IMO.

Where did all this GH broscience come from?! Everyone is misinterpreting Datbtrue! Carbs and GH? lol, protein will easily cause enough insulin response to stop fat mobilization! Plus protein without carbs will turn that protein directly into glucose!

This would be more true for something like whey protein vs something like casein or red meat.

The reason I like using GH a few hours after a balanced evening meal is to let the postprandial insulin levels rise and fall a bit, without interference from the GH. I'm not sure how that's broscience, but maybe you weren't referring to my or alpha's comments.

From my learning, biology tends to operate with more fluid dynamics than an "on/off switch" style of thinking. There tends to be some antagonistic action for every unit of agonist action, occurring simultaneously. I.e. protein turnover over x amount of time, etc.

Anytime insulin is used with GH the effects of GH are amplified for sure. But in my humble opinion 8 out of 10 that use slin/carbs use it wrong. I personally don't care what the pros do cause most look like shit all year minus a few weeks around competition. So if that is the look you want to go for then by all means do it. There is no question that large doses of insulin/gh/and carbs will gain "mass" but you will gain a lot of fat when you do it that way. Now obviously if you go in knowing that you are gonna put on significant fat AND muscle etc and have to bust your ass to get the fat off then go through that yo-yo routine.

For the rest that are not pros and do not want to do that it is important to minimize the cars AND insulin. It does not take large amounts of insulin to make GH work several folds better. 5iu of fast acting Humalog works amazing and you only need 40-50gr of carbs with that. Your intrawork out shake should include 40gr of carbs (just to counteract the small insulin you used), 50g of high quality protein and 10g of BCAAs. The amount of amino acids you will be forcing in the cells with use of even that 5iu of insulin is several folds that you could ever do on your own. What happens is when you start using more insulin, you need more carbs and more insulin you will develop resistance so you end up using even more insulin and then to cover your ass you end up using more carbs and this is how you get fat. Hope that makes sense.

Anytime insulin is used with GH the effects of GH are amplified for sure. But in my humble opinion 8 out of 10 that use slin/carbs use it wrong. I personally don't care what the pros do cause most look like shit all year minus a few weeks around competition. So if that is the look you want to go for then by all means do it. There is no question that large doses of insulin/gh/and carbs will gain "mass" but you will gain a lot of fat when you do it that way. Now obviously if you go in knowing that you are gonna put on significant fat AND muscle etc and have to bust your ass to get the fat off then go through that yo-yo routine.

For the rest that are not pros and do not want to do that it is important to minimize the cars AND insulin. It does not take large amounts of insulin to make GH work several folds better. 5iu of fast acting Humalog works amazing and you only need 40-50gr of carbs with that. Your intrawork out shake should include 40gr of carbs (just to counteract the small insulin you used), 50g of high quality protein and 10g of BCAAs. The amount of amino acids you will be forcing in the cells with use of even that 5iu of insulin is several folds that you could ever do on your own. What happens is when you start using more insulin, you need more carbs
and more insulin you will develop resistance so you end up using even more insulin and then to cover your ass you end up using more carbs and this is how you get fat. Hope that makes sense.

You know for a while I was using between 5-7 ius and since I've went up to 12 ius I don't
Get much but a little extra fullness...And I've also seen Shelby post that 5ius is plenty
around your workouts...from now on I'll stay in that lower range....better sensitivity as well...

For the rest that are not pros and do not want to do that it is important to minimize the cars AND insulin. It does not take large amounts of insulin to make GH work several folds better. 5iu of fast acting Humalog works amazing and you only need 40-50gr of carbs with that. Your intrawork out shake should include 40gr of carbs (just to counteract the small insulin you used), 50g of high quality protein and 10g of BCAAs. The amount of amino acids you will be forcing in the cells with use of even that 5iu of insulin is several folds that you could ever do on your own. What happens is when you start using more insulin, you need more carbs and more insulin you will develop resistance so you end up using even more insulin and then to cover your ass you end up using more carbs and this is how you get fat. Hope that makes sense.

Very good to see you posting more often lately, alpha.

What I have never fully understood is when people talk about MAGIC happening when both GH and Insulin is used.. are they talking about simultaneously or within minutes of eachother OR are they just saying the two compounds used daily for example.

For example.

GH + Slin both pre workout.
or
Slin pre workout. GH pre bed.

Technically, these both are defined as "using slin and gh together" but really..only ONE is what I'd consider together.
Hope that makes sense.

The reason I pose this question is because for mass building one might wonder to shoot 10iu GH and 10-15iu Slin pre workout or do 10-15iu slin pre workout and 10iu GH before bed.

What I have never fully understood is when people talk about MAGIC happening when both GH and Insulin is used.. are they talking about simultaneously or within minutes of eachother OR are they just saying the two compounds used daily for example.

For example.

or

Technically, these both are defined as "using slin and gh together" but really..only ONE is what I'd consider together.
Hope that makes sense.

The reason I pose this question is because for mass building one might wonder to shoot 10iu GH and 10-15iu Slin pre workout or do 10-15iu slin pre workout and 10iu GH before bed.

Well since GH peaks between 3-4 hours and is pretty much out by 8-10 hours if you are using insulin and GH more than 6-8 hours apart then they are not used together. When you are using Humalog, i actually prefer and recommend that they are not used AT THE SAME TIME. I hate to bring this up and beat on my own chest but until i started talking about when GH peaks a year ago no one on this board even understood that concept and though you automatically get a peak the moment you inject it SQ or IM. So taking GH right before working out for the purpose of "Pre-work out" is actually a fallacy cause by the time GH is peaking it is a post work out treatment.

If you really want "preworkout" benefit of GH and insulin. You inject the Gh 2.5-3hours before your work out and 15min before walking into the gym you take your 5iu of Humalog along with your work out shake and go from there. That way your "GH engine" is already running at peak and then when insulin comes into the picture along with your carb/protein/BCAA you are maximizing nutrient shuttling.

For example.

or

Hope that makes sense.

I've done gh+slin in the past with every protocol imaginable. Different times, sub-q, IM, minus IV because it can be very dangerous if you IV slin, you name it, I've done it. Makes no to very little difference as long as you do both in the same day. You have to remember that hgh keeps igf elevated throughout the day. This is probably why it doesn't matter what time of day you decide to pin your slin.

I've done gh+slin in the past with every protocol imaginable. Different times, sub-q, IM, minus IV because it can be very dangerous if you IV slin, you name it, I've done it. Makes no to very little difference as long as you do both in the same day. You have to remember that hgh keeps igf elevated throughout the day. This is probably why it doesn't matter what time of day you decide to pin your slin.

I've Always been of the opinion that if you use log and gh about the same time like mutants insulin protocol for instance that there is increased igf production. When I ran it this way I found the more slin I b used the leaner ib got and i was eating a lot. I may be wrong though as I haven't tried taking them apart from each other

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity