over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH and Colon Polyps

nozeryder

Registered
I recently experienced some health problems and decided to take a break from all supps. I gave away my whole stash and decided it was time address my mental and physical state which for the last few years has gotten consistently worse.

The first step was to meet with a therapist and get suggestions on how to tackle these problems.
My therapist suggested that along with our visits I needed to meet with a Gastroenterologist and run some tests. Realizing that it had been an eternity since I had my GI scoped and done bloods, I decided it was a good idea and made an appointment with a GI doc.

My GI doc ordered an endoscopy, colonoscopy stool test and blood work. The blood work came back fine but the endoscopy showed I had H-Pylori infection and the colonoscopy revealed 3 polyps which he removed and sent for testing.

Doc put me on 3 meds to treat the bacteria infection which should eradicate the vermin in my gut but he was a little concerned with the polyps.
The lab results indicated the polyps were tubular adenoma and what he called the building blocks for cancer.
I have to go back in 3 years for another colonoscopy to see if they're returned. If I'm clear then I can wait 5 years before my next exam.

During the followup visit after he finished going over the results I told him about my use of HGH/AAS. I asked if there is any correlation between hormone use and the growth of polyps, especially a HGH polyp connection.
He didn't seem to know much but said there was no evidence to suggest that hormone use contributed to the polyps.

I've played with different doses but stick to 2-3 ius for 6-8 months at a time. Last year I did run 4ius of pharma for several months to see if it was worth the money. Most of my gh runs in the past with generics were in the 2-4 iu range.

Has anybody that uses gh had issues with polyps? Am I over reacting or should I be legitimately concerned?
I'm not worried about AAS use as my doses stay at HRT levels and I generally only use test and a low dose var. The gh however does concern me and I'm not sure if it's something I should continue.
Part of me thinks I should so when my next colonoscopy is due I'll know if they returned and I'll have my answer.

Thanks

Just wanted to ask you...was the pharma grade worth the extra money? Was there a noticeable difference from generics?

I recently experienced some health problems and decided to take a break from all supps. I gave away my whole stash and decided it was time address my mental and physical state which for the last few years has gotten consistently worse.

The first step was to meet with a therapist and get suggestions on how to tackle these problems.
My therapist suggested that along with our visits I needed to meet with a Gastroenterologist and run some tests. Realizing that it had been an eternity since I had my GI scoped and done bloods, I decided it was a good idea and made an appointment with a GI doc.

My GI doc ordered an endoscopy, colonoscopy stool test and blood work. The blood work came back fine but the endoscopy showed I had H-Pylori infection and the colonoscopy revealed 3 polyps which he removed and sent for testing.

Doc put me on 3 meds to treat the bacteria infection which should eradicate the vermin in my gut but he was a little concerned with the polyps.
The lab results indicated the polyps were tubular adenoma and what he called the building blocks for cancer.
I have to go back in 3 years for another colonoscopy to see if they're returned. If I'm clear then I can wait 5 years before my next exam.

During the followup visit after he finished going over the results I told him about my use of HGH/AAS. I asked if there is any correlation between hormone use and the growth of polyps, especially a HGH polyp connection.
He didn't seem to know much but said there was no evidence to suggest that hormone use contributed to the polyps.

I've played with different doses but stick to 2-3 ius for 6-8 months at a time. Last year I did run 4ius of pharma for several months to see if it was worth the money. Most of my gh runs in the past with generics were in the 2-4 iu range.

Has anybody that uses gh had issues with polyps? Am I over reacting or should I be legitimately concerned?
I'm not worried about AAS use as my doses stay at HRT levels and I generally only use test and a low dose var. The gh however does concern me and I'm not sure if it's something I should continue.
Part of me thinks I should so when my next colonoscopy is due I'll know if they returned and I'll have my answer.

Thanks
Any cancerous growths or pre-cancerous growths and I'd stop HGH. But that's a personal decision. HGH benefits do not outweigh risks in that case (IMO).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Any cancerous growths or pre-cancerous growths and I'd stop HGH. But that's a personal decision. HGH benefits do not outweigh risks in that case (IMO).

Doc said it wasn't that uncommon in that he sees it in roughly 30% of patients in my age range (46) but that its something that should be monitored. The biopsy from the polyps were also found to be "negative for high grade dysplasia".

I'm leaning towards not using but still haven't made up my mind.

Thanks

Just wanted to ask you...was the pharma grade worth the extra money? Was there a noticeable difference from generics?
Not in my opinion. Greytops are pretty darn good when compared.

Pharma grade advantages-
Less water retention
Didn't look like I was holding water (face and midsection looked normal)
Peace of mind

If those things are important to you and you can afford it then yes. It's not for me though.

I believe taking 1 year of HGH was responsible for my rapid polyps growth which lead to stage 3 cancer. 75+ polyps were counted and some of them were the size of a golf ball. Of course I had my entire colon removed and jpouch was created since the removal.

Last edited:
I believe taking 1 year of HGH was responsible for my rapid polyps growth which lead to stage 3 cancer. 75+ polyps were counted and some of them were the size of a golf ball. Of course I had my entire colon removed and jpouch was created since the removal.
Sorry to hear that man. Glad you made it. Were you on just gh? I've been dabbling in gh for almost 14 years and early on 2003-2006 I usually stayed on 9-10 months at a time. I generally stayed at lower doses like 2-3ius then bumped to 4ius for a couple months then back down.

When talking to my doc I kept pushing him for info regarding gh but he either didn't know enough or was convinced that there was no correlation. I even told him that if he said not to use, or that it was a risky/bad idea, I would never touch gh again.

Also wanted to add the my Doc said that my large intestine looked very healthy.
Aside from the polyps that he found which he described as being very small, he said that intestinal villus looked great and there was no evidence of what was described in my last colonoscopy His conclusion was that my symptoms were due to the H-pylori bacteria and anxiety/emotional problems.

I originally started using gh after seeking treatment with one of the top GI docs on the east coast that worked out of Johns Hopkins. He performed the colonoscopy which revealed sever inflammation, scaring and I was diagnosed with colitis or Inflammatory Bowel Disease.
I had to go on prednisone and a host of other meds to get things under control. Not long after that I stumbled on some articles regarding gh being the master hormone and its healing properties. At the time it made sense to me and I began treatment with gh.

I believe gh is directly responsible for the repairs in my large intestines and it's overall health. Before gh I was sick all the time. Like every 3 months I would come down with something. Now I go long periods of time without getting sick. Even when I'm not using gh and have been off for several months I still don't get sick like I used to. My quality of life has improved tremendously since I began using growth.

Doc said it wasn't that uncommon in that he sees it in roughly 30% of patients in my age range (46) but that its something that should be monitored. The biopsy from the polyps were also found to be "negative for high grade dysplasia".

I'm leaning towards not using but still haven't made up my mind.

Thanks
Not suggesting GH caused them, just that we know it accelerates all growth, including cancer. Good luck, whatever you decide to do.

^^This. If you have anything growing in you that should be, you should not be using gh. Good luck.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131