over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH and Diabetes

Nick!

Registered
Hey guys,

I was doing some research but didn't find anything that really answered these questions for me. How long is "too long" to stay on HGH if it's not for medical purposes? Also can HGH cause diabetes if you don't have it?

Thanks,

Nick

Good question

Hey guys,

I was doing some research but didn't find anything that really answered these questions for me. How long is "too long" to stay on HGH if it's not for medical purposes? Also can HGH cause diabetes if you don't have it?

Thanks,

Nick

I'm glad you brought this up Nick. HGH wreaks havoc on your blood sugar. If you don't keep it in check you will age quicker and open yourself up to many diseases. High dose GH use is insane

I'm glad you brought this up Nick. HGH wreaks havoc on your blood sugar. If you don't keep it in check you will age quicker and open yourself up to many diseases. High dose GH use is insane

I kind of figured that from everything I've read. I'm currently on right now and at 4iu 5 on/2 off. I don't think that's the high dose you speak of, is it?

I kind of figured that from everything I've read. I'm currently on right now and at 4iu 5 on/2 off. I don't think that's the high dose you speak of, is it?

With the kind of doses your using, you could benefit equally as well from growth hormone releasing peptides (modified grf, ghrp's, ipam, etc..), without the side effects rhgh.

All these guys doing 10, 20, 30 ius a day throwing caution into the wind.

Ak

All these guys doing 10, 20, 30 ius a day throwing caution into the wind.

Ak

LOL damn, yea I won't even come near those doses!! 5iu might be the highest I ever go, but that's a while away.

LOL damn, yea I won't even come near those doses!! 5iu might be the highest I ever go, but that's a while away.

Unless you are pinning NQK's..........lol

Ps Hey Bro. I see you joined over here....a lot more going on !!!

Very true, GH therapy has a marked impact on blood glucose levels, I have to watch my BG's and GH did them no good at all (I am talking about very marked changes as measured by a glucometer).

Most guys doing high dose GH therapy wouldnt have a clue what its doing to their blood glucose as they never check it.

I enjoyed the restorative effects of GH but wont use it again as I am healthier without it.

Unless you are pinning NQK's..........lol

Ps Hey Bro. I see you joined over here....a lot more going on !!!

LOL you're not kidding man, what a mistake I made!

And yes, much more going on here! I love this board!

Very true, GH therapy has a marked impact on blood glucose levels, I have to watch my BG's and GH did them no good at all (I am talking about very marked changes as measured by a glucometer).

Most guys doing high dose GH therapy wouldnt have a clue what its doing to their blood glucose as they never check it.

I enjoyed the restorative effects of GH but wont use it again as I am healthier without it.

Damn bro, sorry to hear that...

Having gone through half my supply of Eli's and tightening up my diet and training, I just had to stop as it was messing with me internally too much. Both parents are type 2 and it's something that I don't want and is constantly on my plate of thoughts.

I have since gone back to peptides and will stay with them as I feel A LOT better, leaner and just my blood panel done 2 months after GH is looking better.

Everyone is different, you just have to research what works best for you. Unfortunately GH did not work. I may research it again later down the road with a different brand. But I'm just loving life and the benefits of peps right now.

hgh

hgh does not cause u to be diabetic.. It can speed it up if u are and do not know it. It is genetic I was taking hgh and had no idea until I got tested. Type 2 is so common I was shocked not overweight, eat well, in good shape. Mother has it had no idea. AC1 test will confirm. After awhile the pancreas cannot control the suagr anymore or your body does not absorb the sugars like it should. I take a low dose of trajenta. Feel good on it.

Having gone through half my supply of Eli's and tightening up my diet and training, I just had to stop as it was messing with me internally too much. Both parents are type 2 and it's something that I don't want and is constantly on my plate of thoughts.

I have since gone back to peptides and will stay with them as I feel A LOT better, leaner and just my blood panel done 2 months after GH is looking better.

Everyone is different, you just have to research what works best for you. Unfortunately GH did not work. I may research it again later down the road with a different brand. But I'm just loving life and the benefits of peps right now.

Damn bro, I'm sorry to hear about your bad experience with GH.

I'm going to keep doing my research on GH and go from there!

hgh does not cause u to be diabetic.. It can speed it up if u are and do not know it. It is genetic I was taking hgh and had no idea until I got tested. Type 2 is so common I was shocked not overweight, eat well, in good shape. Mother has it had no idea. AC1 test will confirm. After awhile the pancreas cannot control the suagr anymore or your body does not absorb the sugars like it should. I take a low dose of trajenta. Feel good on it.

I do remember reading somewhere before that if you're prone to get, or have the cells in your body, to get said disease, then gh will accelerate that process.

GH causes insulin resistance. That is a fact of life. It's also what allows us to lean out. Too much GH causes unmitigated insulin resistance - meaning that even a lower dose of GH will allow some normal glucose function. Larger doses taken for extended periods of time will cause insulin resistance to a significant degree. Leave that resistance unchecked and after a while you will develop a metabolic syndrome type of situation. Eventually your pancreatic beta cells will not be able to pump out enough insulin to deal with the excess glucose. Then you will be type 2 diabetic.

But even before diabetes develops you are still dealing with the effects of elevated glucose levels on a regular basis, which will degenerate your blood vessels and nerves. IN other words, even if you are not insulin dependent at this point, you are suffering all the negative effects of diabetes just the same.

This is an extreme example. You need to check your glucose regularly if you are running more than 5 ius or longer than 3 months. If necessary, run insulin with it to keep your glucose levels down.

GW501516 will be a great adjunct to your GH use because it will help maintain insulin sensitivity. But it will also ultimately effect how much mass you can put on. An alternating approach of one month GH and one month off, with GW, will always keep you in a beautiful spot metabolically.

gh

I do remember reading somewhere before that if you're prone to get, or have the cells in your body, to get said disease, then gh will accelerate that process.

Yes that is true in my case it happened. Age also becomes a factor the older you the harder it is to regulate and at a point the body says enough.

I ran GH for almost a year at 10iu daily and my BG averaged about 90.
I do a lot of fasting to improve insulin sensitivity though.

I ran GH for almost a year at 10iu daily and my BG averaged about 90.
I do a lot of fasting to improve insulin sensitivity though.

This is a huge factor for insulin sensitivity. Is 90 good? We measure ours differently in the uk, mine runs very low, about 3.5 to 4 which is very low but I've never gone hypo. I fast once a week 24 hours weather im bulking, cutting whst ever. Im a huge believer in it. I also sort of follow leangains on other days but not religiously, more out of habit. Usally 13 -16 hour fasting windows ed. I get my peps and gh in around fasted times for the most part. Stay lean while getting stronger and maintain real good insulin sensitivity. Recomp is great and fat gain seems impossible (with in reason, i still eat clean)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner