over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hgh and diet.. how do carbs affect?

Pumped1

Registered
ok call me crazy but last time i ran hgh my sides would increase with the amount of carbs i would eat..... is this happing to anyone else?

when we eat carbs what is happing? our body /pancreas uses glucose, and glycogen to create insulin ..... don't we want this to happen to pack on some muscle while using hgh?

so i need some help he guys, i want to lose some bf, i have been on a really clean diet for 8 weeks now and it's low carb...

i started hgh on monday and need some input on this matter, i know i should have figured this out before but i just remembered the whole carb thing and the sides after i started so please be gentle :D

what sides were you experiencing an increase in? if you are referring to an increase in BP (ie headaches) or hand cramps and such...that could all be attributed to the increase in water retention brought on by the additional amount of carbs...

no more along hand pains and tingling...
if you do you insulin and gh what is the normal protocol ?

is it gh Post Work out and insulin after 30min? just wounding ... i may need to look into this...

so ya anyways the sides associated with cts and stuff increase as my carbs did..

no more along hand pains and tingling...
if you do you insulin and gh what is the normal protocol ?

is it gh Post Work out and insulin after 30min? just wounding ... i may need to look into this...

so ya anyways the sides associated with cts and stuff increase as my carbs did..

I would still attribute the correlation btw the carbs and increase hand pains to an increase in water retention brought on bye the consumption of the additional carbs. Don't quote me as maybe someone else has a better explaination.

Your PWO protocal is similar to what has been suggested by Dat in theory and what others practice so I say it looks good.

i do not plan on using insulin just what to see why and how important GH/carbs are PostWorkOut.. i have been having about 40 complex carbs and 15 simple"sugar from milk in my protein shake"

do you think this is OK? after a 45-60 min of banging weights ?

16%bf

you maybe right about the extra water weight from carbs that bring on the gh sides VTlistVT

i do not plan on using insulin just what to see why and how important GH/carbs are PostWorkOut.. i have been having about 40 complex carbs and 15 simple"sugar from milk in my protein shake"

you ask 20 people and you'll get 20 different answers. i think this highly depends on your goals too. some will say always use fast digesting carb sources no matter if your dieting or not. some say no, eat complex carbs after when dieting, and well...if your not dieting then i would probably use a faster digesting carb source to get more synergy from the insulin spike with the GH PWO.

do you think this is OK? after a 45-60 min of banging weights ?

16%bf

you maybe right about the extra water weight from carbs that bring on the gh sides VTlistVT

bolded

edit: if you haven't yet...i highly suggest you read the links in blue to some of Dats information...very relative to your question and extremely informative:http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showpost.php?p=589094&postcount=21

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner