over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH and elevated RHR

So by it being a direct mechanism of GH do we know if it has any negative effects? Or is it just the body acclimating? What exactly is it??
I wish I knew. My educated guess is that it means we are using more HGH than our body needs so it's counterproductive from a health standpoint. Think of it like taking more T3 than our body needs, which would also spike our heart rates. HGH can also improve conversion from T4 to T3 so that could be a mechanism of increased HR.

I wish I knew. My educated guess is that it means we are using more HGH than our body needs so it's counterproductive from a health standpoint. Think of it like taking more T3 than our body needs, which would also spike our heart rates. HGH can also improve conversion from T4 to T3 so that could be a mechanism of increased HR.

I guess I should be thankful I’m one of the ones that hasn’t gotten this side effect while I slowly tapered up to 3iu (1.5iu am/1.5iu pm).. I did it very slowly though, 1iu in the morning for 2-3 weeks, then 1.5iu for 2-3 weeks, then 2iu (1/1) etc.. I did stop about 2.5 months ago, but I plan on starting up again soon, just going to get some blood work done before hand to ease my hypochondria again lol.. I’ll monitor it again and look for any changes though.

This isnt something I had considered (increased t4/t3 conversion). In my case, even when I am not taking t3/t4, which I am right now, I see that increase in rhr regardless. It's just a side effect of gh ive always dealt with but its never been an issue because I wasnt dosing prior to bed. The bed time dosing may not be for me or maybe I need to switch to an every other day protocol if I want to use it that way.

Gents, I need a little advice or insight on my elevated heart rate. I’ve taken several mild cycles over the past 5 years without issue. This cycle I’m on 400 test cyp / 600 primo per week. I started 4iu/night HGH two months ago and its my first time with HGH. My RHR has gone from 60 to almost 80 and oftentimes during the day my HR is 90-100 while just sitting which is borderline tachycardia. I tried lowering dose to 2iu but same thing. I ceased HGH and after a week it’s back to normal. I still have two months supply of HGH I don’t want to waste and love the effects of it othereise such as reduction of BF and enhanced muscular look. My questions are should I be worried about the heart rate? Is it dangerous? In your opinion should I just scrap the HGh and finish the rest of my cycle? Searching other threads leads me to believe this is not an uncommon side effect but not sure if this is dangerous.
Ever think about just cutting your dose in half?

I really do believe that HGH, when taken in the correct amount, is beneficial for long term health. There is a lot of research on people with IGF1 deficiency taking HGH and improving their heart health. There is also the TRIIM trial where people reversed their age by two years alongside metformin and DHEA. I just think it needs to be used in a low enough dose and you must be IGF1 deficient before starting for it to benefit long term health.

I did try that. I went from 4iu/night to 2iu/night with no change after a week. I eventually have up on this a little over a week ago and have felt much better being off of the GH.
Are you using it for gains? If so, an increase in HR is kind of inevitable. You can manage it with Nebivolol/Bystolic but if you are using it for anti aging, you probably need to use a dose low enough where that doesn't happen, which could be as little as 1iu

if your going to use anything for longevity or anti-aging purposes please makes sure it comes from a pharmacy and not an underground lab or China. seriously.....think about it.

Going from 4 down to 2 could still have had some residual effect. I would try 2 i.u.'s at most and see how that does. I use 1.5 with no issues.

Are you using it for gains?
Yes sir. My RHR jumped far too much for comfort. My body just seems sensitive honestly and it’s not worth the risk or general unwell feeling. I’ll strike it from my Arsenal. I can’t take 19-nor compounds, most orals, or more than moderate doses of test without issues. I’m pretty much sticking with my TRT now and a couple blasts of test cyp / mast or test cyp / primo. I seem fine on those.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear