over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH and Fasted Training

Joe293

Registered
I saw an interview about administering hgh first thing upon waking (fasted) and then training immediately. Claiming there is a rise in Follistatin by 30% when done this way? I've actually had some great workouts the last two weeks doing this. Of course it could be because I'm not training with 1000 calories sloshing around in my gut.

I liked it when I had to train in the morning. 2-3iu growth, coffee, dip, then a big shit. 20g EAA intra workout. Wait an hour or so before pwo meal to let your body burn some of the liberated fatty acids

Very easy to stay lean

I liked it when I had to train in the morning. 2-3iu growth, coffee, dip, then a big shit. 20g EAA intra workout. Wait an hour or so before pwo meal to let your body burn some of the liberated fatty acids

Very easy to stay lean
Yup that's how I do it. Wake up and 2-3 units. Coffee on the way to train and EAA's at the gym in gatorade zero. Tried going back to eating upon waking but it makes me sluggish and poor pumps. I'm going to use this method for a while.

Any chance you have a link?
youtube.com/watch?v=nPfOU9S-OFA&t=124s

if this link works go to the 1:02:50 mark
It's Real Bodybuilding Podcast Ep. 22 on youTube, that's the first time I heard about this and since I've dug up a few other things related. Interesting

youtube.com/watch?v=nPfOU9S-OFA&t=124s

if this link works go to the 1:02:50 mark
It's Real Bodybuilding Podcast Ep. 22 on youTube, that's the first time I heard about this and since I've dug up a few other things related. Interesting
Yo appreciate your link that dude on the interview is totally a loon and I think we chatted about it in another thread anyway

For size, of course pre food is better. BUT fasted training creates more robust responses in mitochondrial density (endurance exercise more-so) Ramps up AMPK more.

Yo appreciate your link that dude on the interview is totally a loon and I think we chatted about it in another thread anyway
Well I have yet to find anyone else that trains fasted after shooting hgh so I went back to having breakfast after my 3.3 units.

For size, of course pre food is better. BUT fasted training creates more robust responses in mitochondrial density (endurance exercise more-so) Ramps up AMPK more.
My guess is you're saying this type of protocol would be more for endurance rather than muscular hypertrophy ?

I do the 3 iu's fasted training in the morning. It's been recomping me like crazy. The scale stays around 220 lbs, but i keep on getting leaner and more vascular. The 12.5mg mk677 i take before bed might no be hurting either....

Can anyone show please any scientific references to Follistatin increase due to this practice ?

Reactions: Cdn
Train in AM fasted. 3iu HGH post workout with 10ius Slin with BCAA and Gatorade. Protein shake when i get home. First big meal 1-2 hours later.
Keto diet

the mindset of having to absolutely eat every 2-3 hours was pushed buy the muscle magazines back in the day who wanted to sell you fart powder. go back and look at how Surge Nubret used to eat. Guys think they will begin to shrink if they don't ingest food after 120 minutes has passed. Phil Hernon used to have this fucking crazy idea of eating when your hungry, wtf thats insane....with the premise being if your training properly this will induce hunger. I think some think in the period of 8 hours of sleep their glycogen stores have been completely drained and they are a walking ball of catabolism. think for yourself, question authority.

the mindset of having to absolutely eat every 2-3 hours was pushed buy the muscle magazines back in the day who wanted to sell you fart powder. go back and look at how Surge Nubret used to eat. Guys think they will begin to shrink if they don't ingest food after 120 minutes has passed. Phil Hernon used to have this fucking crazy idea of eating when your hungry, wtf thats insane....with the premise being if your training properly this will induce hunger. I think some think in the period of 8 hours of sleep their glycogen stores have been completely drained and they are a walking ball of catabolism. think for yourself, question authority.

Actually to me this has always made the most sense to me especially if your trying to stay relatively lean.

If your hungry your body is signaling to you that you need nutrients, so eat. And training very intensely can create some serious hunger post training. It's the most natural way to eat and best way to eat imo.

Phil also took it a bit further and suggest you should eat when hunger but also stay within your macros for your specific goals. So your just not eating haphazardly, but with a plan. Today I think it still one of the best idea posted on promuscle, "instinctive eating."

I didnt mean for the above post to be all in bold 😕

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner