over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH and fingers...

j_100801

Registered
i am using HGH, chinese generics, serum test 10iu=elevation of 18.

using 10iu/a day, and after about 10 days i started to feel a little numbness in some parts of my fingers, hand/fingers getting more stiff (thicker fingers and hand probably water), way less power in grip of hand. together with HGH i am using 1000mg test E, 400mg tren E, 40mg dbol

questions:
i have heard this can happen with HGH, so i am not realy surprised. what i wonder is; does this go away when i stop HGH after using for instance 5 months?

i have heard chinese HGH gives more water and for sure i hold i think about 2kg of water after starting using it (my stats 231lbs, 10%, 5'10, 46yrs). does chinese HGH also gives more of the numbness and stiffness in hand and fingers then pharm grade HGH will do?

serum test of an elevation of 18 for 10iu, thats prety good quality isnt it?

thanks

using 10iu/a day, and after about 10 days i started to feel a little numbness in some parts of my fingers, hand/fingers getting more stiff (thicker fingers and hand probably water), way less power in grip of hand. together with HGH i am using 1000mg test E, 400mg tren E, 40mg dbol

questions:
i have heard this can happen with HGH, so i am not realy surprised. what i wonder is; does this go away when i stop HGH after using for instance 5 months?

i have heard chinese HGH gives more water and for sure i hold i think about 2kg of water after starting using it (my stats 231lbs, 10%, 5'10, 46yrs). does chinese HGH also gives more of the numbness and stiffness in hand and fingers then pharm grade HGH will do?

thanks

10iu a day is a very high dose if it's potent :)

Sides will continue to build up slowly, lethargy, massive water retention... but i'm even surprised you only retain 2kg of water... your carbs must be low.

When you say 10iu of your GH = 18iu, what's your base for this statement?

10iu a day is a very high dose if it's potent :)

Sides will continue to build up slowly, lethargy, massive water retention... but i'm even surprised you only retain 2kg of water... your carbs must be low.

When you say 10iu of your GH = 18iu, what's your base for this statement?

well i think 2kg of water because with skinfold measure i went up from 9% to 11% and i didnt change diet or anything so i contribute the 2% to water. 2%*105kg is about 2kg. i am having about 4000kcal a day, 400gr prot, 400gr carbs, and 20% fat.

i am not saying 10iu is 18iu, i did a serum test (blood test) and then it showed an elevation of 18. so 18ug/l (yes i know how serum test is done, 2.7mg IM blood test after 3 hrs).

Probably so. A friend of mine was using Chinese and retained some water. He switched to Genotropin and the water when away. Personally, my lab rat likes water retention. Fills u up, helps with joints and makes you look pumps 24/7.

Is your Chinese HGH from a sponsor here?

questions:

thanks

Probably so. A friend of mine was using Chinese and retained some water. He switched to Genotropin and the water when away. Personally, my lab rat likes water retention. Fills u up, helps with joints and makes you look pumps 24/7.

Is your Chinese HGH from a sponsor here?

its not from a sponsor. well actually i would like to take more of it but 10iu is about the max i can handle with this stuff because of the water. i mean my hands are so swollen can barely bent them :):) they look like sausages hehehe

if the water would have been less i would have done more. maybe i could add a few IU of pharm grade

It depends on where u got your HGH from. There are plenty of sources on this board with great HGH with serum over 40 that won't bloat u.

the carpal tunnel symptoms go away for me after usage. cant stand that shit hardly

10ius a day will put water on anyone, granted some brands more so than others.

Did you build up to that dose ? First time on GH ? Those are questions to consider. I start with 2-3ius and work my way up to 7-8ius, that minimizes water retention as well as the stiff hand and fingers you're mentioning.

My fingers got back to normal after I stopped (used gh for 1.5 years straight) same with hands but they look bigger than they were before using. I can tell by my wedding ring.

Cant wait to go back on GH. I miss the full body pumps and sleep.

so no ramping up from 3 or 4 IUs straight to 10, yeah that will cause some water related CTS , maybe a reduction and some time to normalise is a good idea

questions:

thanks

1. After about 4-5 months of useage, the side effects should go away. But if you are still having side effects, once you stop, it goes away.

2. Side effects with any medication is user dependent. You'll hear people give their opinion, and that means nothing, because it's not your body. You can get a general idea of how your body may respond, but don't base a decision on it.

3. Look around.

How's your BP and resting heart rate right now?

HGH and Slin is the way to go.

I read that premium brands such as Geno and Nordic has much less water retention (What i've researched). Correct me if i'm wrong.

10ius a day will put water on anyone, granted some brands more so than others.

Did you build up to that dose ? First time on GH ? Those are questions to consider. I start with 2-3ius and work my way up to 7-8ius, that minimizes water retention as well as the stiff hand and fingers you're mentioning.

My fingers got back to normal after I stopped (used gh for 1.5 years straight) same with hands but they look bigger than they were before using. I can tell by my wedding ring.

Cant wait to go back on GH. I miss the full body pumps and sleep.

yea i think i started way to high. had a break from bodybuilding for over 6 years. started first with a mild test/tren cycle and recently wanted to add HGH. as i still have a shitloadof HGH and because i just wanted to blast started with 15 iu... that was not smart. after one week went one week to 5iu, then went to 10iu. i am now on 10iu for about a week.

you took HGH every day for 1,5 years?

How's your BP and resting heart rate right now?

they are ok. was with doctor for a check up and didnt tell him anything at first, just to make sure he was not biased. my BP was only slightly elevated but if i asked him it was something out of the ordinary he said nothing to worry about (141/87).

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131