over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hgh and hair loss

TeknoViking

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I need some advice guys.

About 2 weeks ago started with 5ius grey tops and the last week my hair has been shedding pretty bad. I have not used more then 160mg of test c a week for the last 2.5 years. I am taking dutas and have been on it for about 2.5 years.

I am thinking that any shift in hormones can cause the hair to become shocked a little and maybe its what induced it? I know it could just be a natural thing that is occurring with me. Anyone with any experience please chime in.

Hgh can effect the thyroid. Get your t3/t4 levels checked. If your thyroid or parathyroid is producing too much or not enough hormones, it can cause your hair to fall out.

Hgh can effect the thyroid. Get your t3/t4 levels checked. If your thyroid or parathyroid is producing too much or not enough hormones, it can cause your hair to fall out.

I've heard this but never knew if it was true. Is this claim backed by science or is it still just a theory?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the type of info I am looking for. I aware that it can impact your thyroid. I had bloods taken 2 days ago waiting on results. Also tested the grey tops from The Provider.
I've heard this but never knew if it was true. Is this claim backed by science or is it still just a theory?

This is a fact hgh does impact your thyroid.

It's a fact. Hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism can cause the eyes to bug out(stick out more), hair falling out, chronic fatigue, rapid weight loss or trouble losing weight, body temp fluctuation, dry skin, and general body(muscle and joint) aches. I recently got a full thyroid panel done and my numbers are fine, but my parathyroid numbers are a bit high, just out of normal range because of my health issues. My hair is falling out like nobody else's business, I'm always tired, my eyes bug out a bit and I have hot flashes like a woman going through menopause, lol. Getting back on subject, I think it would be a good idea getting your free t3/t4 levels checked.

Interesting. Masteron is the only hormone that thins my hair. I always thought HGH increased rate of hair growth.

I feel like mine grew back some on hgh.

Interesting. Masteron is the only hormone that thins my hair. I always thought HGH increased rate of hair growth.

Totally. One of my older friends had all white hair when he started growth it turned back to blonde after 6 weeks not a joke ha.

My question is more towards the people who are already struggling with hair loss to begin with. If they noticed anything. Thanks for all the feedback guys.

Totally. One of my older friends had all white hair when he started growth it turned back to blonde after 6 weeks not a joke ha.

My question is more towards the people who are already struggling with hair loss to begin with. If they noticed anything. Thanks for all the feedback guys.

This is true, my fathers whiteish gray hair has started growing back blonde after being on hgh for 6months

I need some advice guys.

About 2 weeks ago started with 5ius grey tops and the last week my hair has been shedding pretty bad. I have not used more then 160mg of test c a week for the last 2.5 years. I am taking dutas and have been on it for about 2.5 years.

I am thinking that any shift in hormones can cause the hair to become shocked a little and maybe its what induced it? I know it could just be a natural thing that is occurring with me. Anyone with any experience please chime in.

Maybe your hgh is fake, shouldnt cause hairloss

Maybe your hgh is fake, shouldnt cause hairloss

Not necessarily true. Running a high dose of hgh can affect the thyroid. If your thyroid produces too much t3/t4 or not enough of it, it can lead to hair loss.

I doubt it can provoke hair loss. If anything, it would increase mineral uptake into hair follicles, but HGH might worsen some rare* skin conditions while alleviating other skin conditions..

It's a fact. Hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism can cause the eyes to bug out(stick out more), hair falling out, chronic fatigue, rapid weight loss or trouble losing weight, body temp fluctuation, dry skin, and general body(muscle and joint) aches. I recently got a full thyroid panel done and my numbers are fine, but my parathyroid numbers are a bit high, just out of normal range because of my health issues. My hair is falling out like nobody else's business, I'm always tired, my eyes bug out a bit and I have hot flashes like a woman going through menopause, lol. Getting back on subject, I think it would be a good idea getting your free t3/t4 levels checked.

THIS! I had every single sympton mentioned and I was losing my mind at how fast my hair was going. I stopped the T3/T4 combo I was using and it stopped shedding a receding. Luckily the ordeal prompted me to use a shampoo called regenepure and generic rogaine from sams club and I'm lucky as shit because my hair is responding like crazy to it! My fucken hairline is coming back!

Like it got its youthfulness back haha.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views