over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hgh and higher heart rate.

theprovider

Verified Sponsor
Registered
Sponsors
I tend to get higher heart rate with hgh. And before people start speculating let me just say that it happens not only with chinese hgh but also with humatrope and Norditropin. It has to be linked to water retention but 5-7 pounds of water weight can get your heart rate going up 15-20 beats a minute higher resting?
Guys who have this how do you take care of it?

I tend to get higher heart rate with hgh. And before people start speculating let me just say that it happens not only with chinese hgh but also with humatrope and Norditropin. It has to be linked to water retention but 5-7 pounds of water weight can get your heart rate going up 15-20 beats a minute higher resting?
Guys who have this how do you take care of it?

I got it really bad from rips i assume like you it was the excess water weight of 15 lbs or so that did it cant be good carrying that much water i cut back on sodium and that did help some w water weight and HR . Just curious how high is your resting HR at mine stayed around 100 siting down when i starting doing any activity at all in the 120s w no problems. I havent tried humantrope or nords they are next on my list as i heard they are the best you can get but i am on gentropins and was on seros and saizen and havent had this problem with these

Last edited:
You're right TP, the increased heart rate is from edema. I am in the same boat as you. You could get a script from your doc for meds that slows your heart rate down if your resting heart rate is very high. For me, doing a lot of high intensity cardio also helps bring down my heart rate as well. Doesn't matter if it's pharm grade or generics, if it causes edema for me, my heart rate and bp go up as well.

Cardio, dandilion with low dose diuretic if needed. (I feel this is safer. I don't cramp up and feel better)

Cardio, dandilion with low dose diuretic if needed. (I feel this is safer. I don't cramp up and feel better)

but are these diuretics safe for the kidneys?

i am getting the same thing. id hate to need to throw another med at it!

does someone have experince with asprin

I cannot seem to find studies which show that aspirin can help in reducing Heart rate or BP. but i have been using enteric coated asprin for past few days and i feel maybe it has a positive effect on heart rate and maybe BP. Too early to tell but i think my weight did go down a couple of pounds while on it. Coincidence or not. Not sure at the moment.

I cannot seem to find studies which show that aspirin can help in reducing Heart rate or BP. but i have been using enteric coated asprin for past few days and i feel maybe it has a positive effect on heart rate and maybe BP. Too early to tell but i think my weight did go down a couple of pounds while on it. Coincidence or not. Not sure at the moment.

Aspirin only thins blood and will not help in reducing heart rate. You will need bp meds and specific meds that slow down heart rate to alleviate your problems.

I am on 4iu's rips right now and have experienced a higher bp and a higher heart rate. I been taking lisinopril for a few months for high bp but had to increase the amount to off set the rips. It's the 5 pds of water that came with the hgh that's effecting things but I am lovin the benefits of it.

Been on rips about a year or a little less now, and like them.. so thanks Pvider.

I notice the same elevated bp, and rate as well. I take a dieuretic 25mg/day and it helps 'some'. to control the bloat and so on. But I think it is important to ask ourselves if gh should actually be causing these effects, and if its worth adding other meds to combat the sides of gh too..
When I was on saizen I never had the elevated bp/rate.. so again back to wondering if its got to do with the product itself or not.

Any chance you could fill us in on how rips have changed since the beginning? I seem to remember you saying they were changing them a time or 2 for the better, but can you elaborate on how at all?

ACE Inhibitors would work well in relieving this issue.

Beta blockers would be a better choice for lowering heart rate. Everything has side effects, but Lisinopril has more side effects than beta blockers such as metoprolol or labatelol. TP would benefit from a diuretic such as hydrochlorathizide(HCTZ), Aldactone, or Lasix. Personally, if you decide to go the ACE inhibitor route like JJ suggested then I would get Lisinopril and since you're holding water then I would recommend getting the Lisinopril/HCTZ combo.

Just make sure that you get a script from your doctor. Hypertension meds shouldn't be an experiment that you should take on your own.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131