over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH and IGF on blood work

athlete126

Registered
So I was using 9iu serostim for roughly 4 weeks and got my bloods checked and my igf was only 161. Month before that I got them checked on 6iu of norditropin and they were 220. Im 99% sure both were authentic products.. the seros scanned on the sero app and they were sealed with the holograph stickers and they had not been tampered with

So my question is can certain other things contribute to low igf? Something has to be wrong here ...! I have scored 398 before on alot less but I was also doing a bridge at the time

Last edited:
I would say either the gh is fake or your liver is trashed

So I was using 9iu serostim for roughly 4 weeks and got my bloods checked and my igf was only 161. Month before that I got them checked on 6iu of norditropin and they were 220. Im 99% sure both were authentic products.. the seros scanned on the sero app and they were sealed with the holograph stickers and they had not been tampered with

So my question is can certain other things contribute to low igf? Something has to be wrong here ...! I have scored 398 before on alot less but I was also doing a bridge at the time

What does "doing a bridge" mean?

As far as the tests go, I would agree with need4tren. Except, I doubt your liver would go that far south in such a short period of time. More likely that the Serostim is shit! Test it again. You would be surprised how authentic counterfeit products look.

Basically means in between cycles anywhere from 100-250 test or so a week with 1-2iu gh

Liver enzymes are great

Wonder if TUDCA could effect the reading.

Serostim has so many anti counterfeit procedures now I surely would have caught it. There’s a holagram M on the box and vial. The boxes are sealed with holagram tape that both have very distinct features under the light (a ladies face and a year in which Serono was founded I believe ) also when you scan the boxes on the serono app it match the box and the vials inside match the box.

So if someone could counterfeit ALL of that then wow

Last edited:
Basically means in between cycles anywhere from 100-250 test or so a week with 1-2iu gh

Liver enzymes are great

Wonder if TUDCA could effect the reading.

Serostim has so many anti counterfeit procedures now I surely would have caught it. There’s a holagram M on the box and vial. The boxes are sealed with holagram tape that both have very distinct features under the light (a ladies face and a year in which Serono was founded I believe ) also when you scan the boxes on the serono app it match the box and the vials inside match the box.

So if someone could counterfeit ALL of that then wow

Yeah, Bro. Fact remains, if you're injecting 9IU's every day for 4 weeks and your IGF-1 level is only 161, something is not right.

You say the product is legit, and your liver is 100%. Something is not right.

Yeah, Bro. Fact remains, if you're injecting 9IU's every day for 4 weeks and your IGF-1 level is only 161, something is not right.

You say the product is legit, and your liver is 100%. Something is not right.

That’s why I came here hoping to see if anyone had ever got a false reading on igf somehow

I may grab a Dave Palumbo gh test kit tonight to see

That’s why I came here hoping to see if anyone had ever got a false reading on igf somehow

I may grab a Dave Palumbo gh test kit tonight to see

Where did you go for the Test? Lab Corp? I've had a few tests performed at Lab Corp and never had a questionable test. I know Dave Palumbo offered an AAS Testing Kit, I was not aware of an HGH Test. If you have a sample, we are now just about ready to send samples to a Lab for HGH Testing.

Where did you go for the Test? Lab Corp? I've had a few tests performed at Lab Corp and never had a questionable test. I know Dave Palumbo offered an AAS Testing Kit, I was not aware of an HGH Test. If you have a sample, we are now just about ready to send samples to a Lab for HGH Testing.

Yeah they just came out a couple months ago I believe. Yeah I just dont trust the jano stuff honestly I know a source and he told me some shady stuff with the donations and shit so I stay away...

I normally do labcorp but this time when I got the 161 I used genpath

Yeah they just came out a couple months ago I believe. Yeah I just dont trust the jano stuff honestly I know a source and he told me some shady stuff with the donations and shit so I stay away...

I normally do labcorp but this time when I got the 161 I used genpath

Understood. I have heard the same trust issues. Probably from the same source. If I could find another Lab that would perform these same tests, I would do it in a second, Not because I do not trust Jano, but to validate his testing. I doubt Dave Palumbo's testing would provide me with the validation I could be comfortable with. Who knows though. Go for it Brother, maybe it will provide all of us more answers.

I mean you should know the signs of good gh. Especially 9iu of pharm.

Are you full and round? Are you tired? Holding water?

I gaurentee your gh is fake

The fakes look just as good as Authentics these days

Understood. I have heard the same trust issues. Probably from the same source. If I could find another Lab that would perform these same tests, I would do it in a second, Not because I do not trust Jano, but to validate his testing. I doubt Dave Palumbo's testing would provide me with the validation I could be comfortable with. Who knows though. Go for it Brother, maybe it will provide all of us more answers.

yeah there was a guy over on mesorx who was awesome but he got busted doing it finally. I ordered 2 I am gonna test nordi and seros and I will let you guys know

I mean you should know the signs of good gh. Especially 9iu of pharm.

Are you full and round? Are you tired? Holding water?

I gaurentee your gh is fake

The fakes look just as good as Authentics these days

I have never held much fluid on real pharm gh in 5 years I have used many diff kinds. Generic I hold like a swimming pool.

I am very lethargic and crazy vivid dreams.. I am dieting HARD (130 carbs) so its hard to tell you how full and round I am lol

Hey race so i got my two test kits this morning and tested both my serostim and norditropin. Both tested positive for HGH. Proves something messes with igf scored. Has to be a supplement or drug. Wonder if tudca could effect

Hey race so i got my two test kits this morning and tested both my serostim and norditropin. Both tested positive for HGH. Proves something messes with igf scored. Has to be a supplement or drug. Wonder if tudca could effect

wow , would love to hear some of the smarter members chime in here and figure this out, ive heard of this happening to a couple others
whats the igf range btw ?
did you test gh serum ?

Im surprised many can withstand taking 9 IU/day, unless maybe you worked yourself up to it slowly over the years. It sounds like it is under dosed. I used just 5 IU/day once and after a week I had to lower it because I was getting really sore joints. My hands were going numb.

Im surprised many can withstand taking 9 IU/day, unless maybe you worked yourself up to it slowly over the years. It sounds like it is under dosed. I used just 5 IU/day once and after a week I had to lower it because I was getting really sore joints. My hands were going numb.

I’ve been bodybuilding for 7 years so been using for awhile. Not NEAR as many side effects from pharmacy gh as generic. If I use generic I can’t even shut my hands.

Just proves igf score doesn’t mean sheeeet!

wow , would love to hear some of the smarter members chime in here and figure this out, ive heard of this happening to a couple others
whats the igf range btw ?
did you test gh serum ?

I didn’t do gh serum I may do that at some point. I’m still getting all the gh benefits so I just don’t think igf score relates to results you get

I’ve been bodybuilding for 7 years so been using for awhile. Not NEAR as many side effects from pharmacy gh as generic. If I use generic I can’t even shut my hands.

Just proves igf score doesn’t mean sheeeet!

If your conclusion is correct, then that makes sense because I was using generic. The thing is, medical research and patient symptoms of GH use clearly show all of the things I experienced so to me it doesn't make sense. Those sides are well documented now for many many years.

igf is definitely responsible for the growth effects from GH and your igf level should be used to indicate if the GH you are taking is being properly utilized by the body and thus you are receiving the benefits.

I don’t think TUDCA or any other supplements are causing your low igf / negatively effecting the livers ability to produce igf from circulating hgh. Nor do I think your liver is so badly damaged.

My head goes to growth hormone antibodies formation. There are studies showing that some people treated with recombinant hgh can develop anti-GH antibodies that could neutralize circulating growth hormone and inhibit its growth promoting effect. I don’t know what causes anti-GH antibodies or if it happens after extended use. But this would explain the low igf on 9 iu/day of pharma gh.

The only suggestions I have are to either get a blood test for the presence of anti-GH antibodies or stop GH use for a few months then re-start and test your igf again.

Below is a link to an article that discusses GH antibodies and a another link discussing the effects of GH antibodies.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15000864

https://www.urmc.rochester.edu/ency...ttypeid=167&contentid=growth_hormone_antibody

On a side note, I believe that if you don’t have an increased igf than you will not get the growth benefits of hgh use. You might still experience “side effects” from the hgh since you are taking hgh but it is igf that is responsible for a lot of the benefits.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws