over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH and its Effects on Libido

scrapper13

Kilo Klub Member
What is your experience with HGH and its effects on sex drive. I have been on 5iu daily of proven gh for almost 3 months and since i began my sex drive has decreased dramatically. I never want to have sex with my girl, I'm just too tired come the evening. Before this my last AAS use was 7 months ago i had run a 12 week cycle of short estered compounds and came off with proper pct. Directly after cycle all the way up until the time i started the gh my libido was normal.

Strange, mine is unaffected by GH.

Hgh does nothing for my libido, lol. I'm horny all the time regardless.

GH and test tren cycle was the best libido I have ever had

It had a small effect on mine and my guess is for me at least it was at least partly due to the fact that I was sleeping much deeper and longer while on the GH. Taking stuff like tren ruins your sleep but then GH can help balance things out. IMO, getting a good night sleep is crucial to a good sex drive. I remember waking up with a good strong morning wood a lot!

It makes a noticeable positive impact on my libido when I'm not on anything else.

might want to check your prolactin level. Its a 50 dollar test with PrivateMDlabs

It had a small effect on mine and my guess is for me at least it was at least partly due to the fact that I was sleeping much deeper and longer while on the GH. Taking stuff like tren ruins your sleep but then GH can help balance things out. IMO, getting a good night sleep is crucial to a good sex drive. I remember waking up with a good strong morning wood a lot!

Have to agree. Gh is great for sleep. I can sleep for more than 8 hours and I feel a kid again in that regards, lol.

Do peps like GHRH and GHRP have effects on libido? I have some sitting in the freezer I have been thinking of using while I prime before a blast

might want to check your prolactin level. Its a 50 dollar test with PrivateMDlabs

forgive my igrorance here.....but what does the prolactin level have to do with it?

forgive my igrorance here.....but what does the prolactin level have to do with it?

some peptides can increase prolactin and cortisol levels some, iirc ghrp-2, ghrp-6, and maybe hgh can do so.

some peptides can increase prolactin and cortisol levels some, iirc ghrp-2, ghrp-6, and maybe hgh can do so.

Are there studies that show hgh and peps increasing prolactin? I looked and can't seem to find any. :confused:

It seems to me that if you are bodybuilding HGH is so low on the list of the possible libido killers that it is probably only leading you away from the real cause and not toward it.

IPG

It seems to me that if you are bodybuilding HGH is so low on the list of the possible libido killers that it is probably only leading you away from the real cause and not toward it.

IPG

Yeah, id say if anything GH made my libido greater.

like is said in the original post i was fine before starting the gh. I have been working 6 days a week now for a few months and i work construction so that could be a big part of the problem too, that im just worn out. I will be starting a new cycle with test and proviron in the next week so i am sure any lack of libido will disappear quickly :) In response to IP, gh is the only compound in my system right now and I havent been on anything else for almost 7 months, so there could be no other cause as far as stuff im putting in my body.

Last edited:
like is said in the original post i was fine before starting the gh. I have been working 6 days a week now for a few months and i work construction so that could be a big part of the problem too, that im just worn out. I will be starting a new cycle with test and proviron in the next week so i am sure any lack of libido will disappear quickly :) In response to IP, gh is the only compound in my system right now and I havent been on anything else for almost 7 months, so there could be no other cause as far as stuff im putting in my body.

Well I just googled it, and found a couple of instances where gear users were asking the same question, nothing about it as a side effect listed anywhere else and almost every anti aging clinic on line touting it for improving and restoring libido.

I guess I would stop it as it looks like theres no way you are going to find the answer unless you do.

Or add test.

IPG

I think HGH has a modest impact on libido. However, the quality of sleep is incredible. It's nice waking up refreshed in the morning.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131