over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH and joints

Wisco2

Registered
Verified Customer
Alright fellas i have a question for the experienced GH users out there. I have been on black tops at 4iu a day for the past month and a half and starting this past week i have noticed my hands going numb, knees hurt and this pain in both of my shoulders.

I have read that GH can make your hands hurt in the morning, but are these others pains possibly due to the GH as well? i train 5 days a week and my others supps. are

Test E- 400 ew
NPP- 300 ew
Mast e- 400 ew
black tops- 4iu ed

Goes with OP

So my shoulders feel really dry, i thought that the NPP would help with this and is why i run either NPP or Deca every cycle, just help keeps things lubed up. I only train 1 muscle group a day except abs, i try to hit those daily for a little bit, so its Legs, shoulders, chest, back, and arms.

Trying to figure out if the GH is the culprit of this pain and if others have experienced this as well and what they did to combat it?

Thanks

Thank you for your input!

start hgh to 2ui and up slowly : 2.5 ; 3 ; 3,5 etc...

Have to say your cycle is great, mast e can be the antiestrogen and other products for improving the body test levl, I did 2iu/day last 3years and now shread and try other products, have to say GH made me more strong and lean muscle

I would say cut back on HGh and see what happens. How old are you? low dose HGh may not even be needed much. And you are working your shoulders pretty hard 3+ days a week so that may be where some of your issues come from.

I am running 2 IU's daily of HGH and for sure get the shoulder thing. But in a strange way, I kind of like it. I tells me the GH is working and it is. I wake up once a night or so with stiff shoulders, often my hands are asleep, aching down my arms etc. But it's not unbearable and I think most of us on any dose of GH at all experience these symptoms.

Thanks

This is the input i was looking for, got a little discouraged when no one replied, thought i was some odd ball. So im 33 years old, yes i hit rear delts like 3 days a week just one or 2 exercises to try and counter act my tight chest and pull everything back. I am thoroughly enjoying this cycle, first time running mast, my strenght continues to go up and i am cutting fat. I am thinking the GH has something to do with how full i feel but am still losing fat, i will drop it too 2iu split morning and night, or just at night? I have never had an IGF1-LR3 or serum test done, thinking of doing that with my next blood panel.

This is the input i was looking for, got a little discouraged when no one replied, thought i was some odd ball. So im 33 years old, yes i hit rear delts like 3 days a week just one or 2 exercises to try and counter act my tight chest and pull everything back. I am thoroughly enjoying this cycle, first time running mast, my strenght continues to go up and i am cutting fat. I am thinking the GH has something to do with how full i feel but am still losing fat, i will drop it too 2iu split morning and night, or just at night? I have never had an IGF1-LR3 or serum test done, thinking of doing that with my next blood panel.

If your going to drop back to 2IU...I would just do it all at once in the morning. I always got the numbness and I was at 3-4 IU's for over a year. Nothing I couldn't live with though....just wake up at night and stretch a little, and then back to sleep.

GH always kept my muscles full and even when eating a lot of food I was at the point that I could not gain weight without pushing it and being miserable from eating so much.

Also if you are already decently lean, you can get away with a lot more leeway in your diet if you are just trying to maintain and not looking to lose additional bodyfat.

Much Appreciated

I am looking to lose a little more body fat, mostly on my trouble spot which is lower abdomen and love handles, the rest of my body can stay as is! lolol Trying to eat somewhat clean and put on a little lean mass while losing some of that stubborn body fat.

If i eat pretty clean i know i can accomplish losing fat and putting on lean mass, just takes a lot of clean eating, abs, and cardio. Really liking this GH though, first time running this and its been a total game changer as far as well being and look!!

Thanks for the input fellas.

Dropped

So i dropped down to 3iu a day and the pain seems to have subsided.

Also took a lil more time off and only hitting the gym once a day, instead of the 2 a days i was doing while I have some time off!

Thanks again for the input!

Didn't the black tops test at 15iu per vial?

Need to remember that when you do your math.

I believe so

Alexx, I believe they did test that high, but i have been running them like they are 10iu. I wasn't sure if the batch number i had was ever tested or if all the blacks are close to that 15iu mark?

I guess that could have a lot to do with the pain when taking close to an extra 2iu a day if there is 15iu instead of 10.

Didn't the black tops test at 15iu per vial?

Need to remember that when you do your math.

I didn't realize that! Been splitting the vials in half with 1ml of water.

Masteron dries me out. I swear it feels like a diuretic.
I’m on 10ius black tops. Hands go numb but no knee or delt aching.

I'm really surprised to hear your joints are hurting possibly in relation to HGH. The carpal tunnel thing yes, but outside of that my other joints -- especially my shoulder -- responded extremely well to MK-677, gave me a new lease on lifting life.

Whats up

Just bought some BPC-157 and some IGF1-Lr3 so i will be using the Bpc for the problems areas I'm having. Hoping this helps swell, trying to keep those gains coming!!!!!!!!!!

Thank u bro showing the feeling about GH with us, u cycle is great.. especially the Mast e added into the cycle, but I thought the dosage of every products all a little high for a month and a half.. TE- 300mg/w, Npp- 100mg/w, Mast e-200mg/w and the Gh-2iu/day will let you feel better..

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear