over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hgh and keto diet question ,

88ster

Newbies
so I have been on keto for over 5 months and lots of things has changed with my life , my question is im not currently taking in more than 20 carbs so my blood sugar level stays low from my understanding you want to use hgh when they are at the lowest , how would I apply this to my current situation ? any one have experience in this area ?

I'm not extremely knowledgeable on the subject, but I do know keto diets tap into fat AND skeletal muscle for energy(not good). Also have seen a study (done on mice) that shows low carb keto diet suppress igf-1 production and create a GH resistance in the liver.

Again, not an authority just parroting studies I've read.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I'm not extremely knowledgeable on the subject, but I do know keto diets tap into fat AND skeletal muscle for energy(not good). Also have seen a study (done on mice) that shows low carb keto diet suppress igf-1 production and create a GH resistance in the liver.

Again, not an authority just parroting studies I've read.

been on 4iu a day of hgh so the suppression thing is not a problem and im at age 47 ,I have managed to put on over 13 lbs of lean mass this last year while loosing 30 lbs of fat going from a 37% bf to 12% of course im also been on hrt all that time to ,I just added the hgh to it and have lost 3% in just over 5 weeks , my goal is to be at 200 and 7% im sitting at 213 and 12 and im 5'7" I was worried about the fat that I eat not allowing the gh to work properly as I had heard that it could dull the response ,

Yeah like I said I have no experience with it, I searched around to see if there was an article or guide detailing keto and HGH but couldn't find much in the subject. Maybe someone who runs keto year round and supps with HGH will chime in.

Take it first thing in the am on an empty stomach..and since youre 47 take the other dose pre bed. Dont over think it..youre blood glucose levels are already low from Keto and at your age you dont have to worry about any kind of natural GH suppression.

Take it first thing in the am on an empty stomach..and since youre 47 take the other dose pre bed. Dont over think it..youre blood glucose levels are already low from Keto and at your age you dont have to worry about any kind of natural GH suppression.

Thank you I have looked all over for info on hgh and keto but not much is available,

Thank you I have looked all over for info on hgh and keto but not much is available,

EXOGENOUS hgh has no need to be taken on an empty stomach. Insulin only effects hgh naturally produced by the body

EXOGENOUS hgh has no need to be taken on an empty stomach. Insulin only effects hgh naturally produced by the body

He might be thinking about the FFA release that occurs when GH is pinned fasted

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner