over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH and lethargy~

chgolatin2

Registered
Been running 3iu's once in the evening before bed and 3 iu's during the am hours after waking up. Latley I've been feeling completely exhausted, lethargic, etc. and I'm only going on my 4th bottle :confused::eek::mad:

Never experience this before, so for those who have more experience than me is this normal and how long does it last?

Thanks

Lower the dose. 6iu gh daily is a stout dose, of course your lethargic bro that's a common gh side effect.
If you added T4 would that help with being tired? I heard of guys running T4 and 3 with their GH for that reason I think. Not sure. Just trying to understand it a little better.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

If you added T4 would that help with being tired? I heard of guys running T4 and 3 with their GH for that reason I think. Not sure. Just trying to understand it a little better.

Terrible idea. You might as well add a stimulant. Playing with thyroid hormones for the stimulant side effect to combat lethargy is a dumb idea brother, unfortunately some have people convinced that there is actually a scientific reason to add thyroid meds to gh but it's nothing more then BS. For one, GH increases metabolism through thyroid hormone conversion anyway adding more is asking for hyperthyroidism which can be counterproductive.

Terrible idea. You might as well add a stimulant. Playing with thyroid hormones for the stimulant side effect to combat lethargy is a dumb idea brother, unfortunately some have people convinced that there is actually a scientific reason to add thyroid meds to gh but it's nothing more then BS. For one, GH increases metabolism through thyroid hormone conversion anyway adding more is asking for hyperthyroidism which can be counterproductive.
Good thing I asked. I'll wander around and look up more on GH and what roll it plays in thyroid hormones since I apparently have no idea. Thanks for the input.
I have a interest since I might be laying off AAS for good or just for a while. I'd like to dabble in GH and maybe a few other things but nothing serious. Just looking to get the most of of my GH use.

I started using thyroid more for tren... makes it a completely different experience. I only use T4 and always stay between 100-200mcg. I have gone off of it after long periods of time without the slightest rebound aside from maybe a little extra yawning for a week or so afterwards. Not everyone bounces back to normal thyroid production but medically it is well understood that most actually return to normal in a matter of a few weeks even after YEARS of thyroid hormone therapy. I use gh but don't exclusively use it for that whole hype over the increased IGF output correlated to higher T4 levels. I do honestly think I lean out like nothing on t4/gh but that doesn't mean they are synergistic or need to be used together, I would expect to lean out anyway given the fact they're just a couple strong hormones. Stimulants are definitely harder on the body than moderate doses of thyroid hormone. I personally need one or the other so to each their own. I have much less sides in T4. Better yet I can't say I get any sides at all on or coming off T4.

Good thing I asked. I'll wander around and look up more on GH and what roll it plays in thyroid hormones since I apparently have no idea. Thanks for the input.
I have a interest since I might be laying off AAS for good or just for a while. I'd like to dabble in GH and maybe a few other things but nothing serious. Just looking to get the most of of my GH use.

It increases the conversion of t4 to the active hormone t3. This results in bloodwork results showing low t4 BUT t3 is high and TSH is low indicating hyperthyroidism, instead guys thought the low t4 meant thyroid production had decreased and began supplementing t4. The entire reasoning is a misunderstanding. We know better now.

I started using thyroid more for tren... makes it a completely different experience. I only use T4 and always stay between 100-200mcg. I have gone off of it after long periods of time without the slightest rebound aside from maybe a little extra yawning for a week or so afterwards. Not everyone bounces back to normal thyroid production but medically it is well understood that most actually return to normal in a matter of a few weeks even after YEARS of thyroid hormone therapy. I use gh but don't exclusively use it for that whole hype over the increased IGF output correlated to higher T4 levels. I do honestly think I lean out like nothing on t4/gh but that doesn't mean they are synergistic or need to be used together, I would expect to lean out anyway given the fact they're just a couple strong hormones. Stimulants are definitely harder on the body than moderate doses of thyroid hormone. I personally need one or the other so to each their own. I have much less sides in T4. Better yet I can't say I get any sides at all on or coming off T4.
Of course you lean out better, like I said above more gh means more converted t4 to t3 aka you are furthering increasing metabolism. I'm not saying they can't or shouldn't be used together, I'm saying they don't need to be used together nor is it a good idea to play with thyroid meds as a way to combat lethargy.

Of course you lean out better, like I said above more gh means more converted t4 to t3 aka you are furthering increasing metabolism. I'm not saying they can't or shouldn't be used together, I'm saying they don't need to be used together nor is it a good idea to play with thyroid meds as a way to combat lethargy.

This 100%

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity