over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hgh and my gf

lennoxchi

Registered
Well the day has come. My gf came to me and asked about taking gh. now i need the females help here.

her goals: lose BF, increase quality of skin, hair. basically wants to keep her youth she's 35.

i tried to steer her towards clen or something like that for fat loss but the other benefits of gh has her really leaning that way.

suggestions?

what results have to experienced?

1 ui to start?

7 days a week or 5/2?

i'm not female; but in my opinion gh is better, more beneficial for women than any other supp out there. just think about it some fat loss, maybe increased muscle, better skin tone, better looking hair, and better sense of well being. you can't bit that! just make sure she understands she will probably hold some water for a week or two, cause you know how women freak out when they start to get heavier! she should start at 1-2 ius either 2days on 2 off, or 5 on 2 off.

Make sure to let her know about the water gain. My wife want touch it again because of it.

Well the day has come. My gf came to me and asked about taking gh. now i need the females help here.

her goals: lose BF, increase quality of skin, hair. basically wants to keep her youth she's 35.

i tried to steer her towards clen or something like that for fat loss but the other benefits of gh has her really leaning that way.

suggestions?

1 ui to start?

7 days a week or 5/2?

Have her do some of her own research so she can understand things better.. I've just begun with peptides so I cant advise too much, But I do have a better understanding with all the research i've been doing ..Altho there isnt a lot concerning females most studies state to Start low and work your way up..so 50mcg at bedtime is a good start.
Good luck
NewMe

Have her do some of her own research so she can understand things better.. I've just begun with peptides so I cant advise too much, But I do have a better understanding with all the research i've been doing ..Altho there isnt a lot concerning females most studies state to Start low and work your way up..so 50mcg at bedtime is a good start.
Good luck
NewMe

We go by ius in GH.
In peptides you go by mcg.

suggestions?

1 ui to start?

7 days a week or 5/2?

My Wife wants to start on 1iu. of HGH, 5 on 2 off. Her question is, can she take HGH while on Birth Control Pills? I searched and couldn't find any answers to this question.

RP

I know several females on gh with great success...I would potentially even start at 1/2 iu once a day (early am when blood sugar is lowest).
1/2 an iu twice a day or 1iu once a day seems to be a worthwhile dose without much bloating and sides like hands falling asleep. Very dependent on what product you use also...some are stronger than others. Personally I see NO reason to ever exceed 1iu twice a day. (especially since I pay for it...lol)

Currently prefer: 1iu of gh in the morning and 100mcg of Ipamorelin before bed 6 to 7 days a week. No reason to intentionally take days off other than to save $2. Seems to work very nicely for lean mass retention and body fat loss with a good diet high in protein and low in sugars.

Last edited:
My Wife wants to start on 1iu. of HGH, 5 on 2 off. Her question is, can she take HGH while on Birth Control Pills? I searched and couldn't find any answers to this question.

RP

I have put females on gh while on BC and it did not interfere to my knowledge...you most likely won't find a study on this but it should not interfere with the action of prog/estro based BC. But if you want a LEAN female Id highly suggest non-hormonal IUDs.

I have put females on gh while on BC and it did not interfere to my knowledge...you most likely won't find a study on this but it should not interfere with the action of prog/estro based BC. But if you want a LEAN female Id highly suggest non-hormonal IUDs.

Thanks for the info Hemi! You think 1/2 iu. is a better starting point?

Thanks for the info Hemi! You think 1/2 iu. is a better starting point?

I think so...or half iu twice a day. I always try to start with the LEAST dose possible and work up very slowly if necessary. Avoid swelling and sides and just get the youth, feel good, fat loss benefit from it...
Only once have I had a female do 1 to 1.5iu in the morning and have water retention and sleeping hands and had to cut her back to .5 to .75iu...but if less works then why have them on more?

I always suggest that an older female (35+) get their thyroid checked before they begin and then if they start gaining fat while on gh, they will know if the gh slowed their thyroid down. this has happened to a few females I know that were in the 40 yr old range.

my wife is 40 and currently running 1iu -7 days a week, she also takes a thyriod support and is on progest. cream. She does not take BC and things are going well. we are going to monitor her for another month then maybe increase to 1.5 iu's . From all the research I have done ,most Dr.'s don't suggest women going above the 2iu mark and 1.5 iu's seem to be the norm.

Now my question is what if you are using a 10i.u vial? that's 10 days of reconstute HGH. Any thought on that would be appreciated.

Now my question is what if you are using a 10i.u vial? that's 10 days of reconstute HGH. Any thought on that would be appreciated.
pre load and store in fridge.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner