over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH and no results

whats your IGF levels a few hours after administration? Get tested then you know if your stuff is legit.

Not true, I've read posts where blue tops had ifg in then Instead of hgh. If that's the case then of course his blood levels would be higher .

I need to step in here since we are talking about maxitropin. As you can read in our sponser section people feel big sides around 3 iu-4 iu. Also as stated in the sponser section our HGH comes from pharm factory and not a underground lab. I never had any one sending us email claiming our HGH was junk or bunk or what ever you want to call it. We had 2 guys sendig emails saying they thought the hgh was bad because they didnt see any results after 2 weeks . LOL

Jim Bob , we always have time to help you out. Why didnt you email us? I am not saying that you shouldnt start a thread but first thing you should have done is email. 2 iu per day is good for what you want to use it for. And the changes will be small! But i am sure people around you have noticed the changes. I bet you have more energy you are bit leaner ? right? 2iu per day is not going to give you big results but it will make you feel good and have more energy and help you keeping same BF %

Again send us email let felipe help you out with your questions or use the live chat in our shop!

JB

Last edited:
2iu's/day is too low IMO unless it's US Name Brand AND you're taking it with Test, Var, T3 Etc..

Are you taking the hgh with test because really at 2iu's running it solo supposedly won't yield much results except fat loss. I'm using same brand for only a few days with test @ 500 mg and my results are fine. Tingling hands, sleepiness and insane pumps in gym. IMO unless this is your first run bump up to atleast 3 or 4 iu's

bump it to 4 ius. each brand is a bit diffrent and each person reacts diffrent. i was on 2 a day and for the first 2 weeks i felt the diffrence. no sides because 2 is too low but the engery and a bit of fat loss was there. and better recovery.
good luck brother

bump it to 4 ius. each brand is a bit diffrent and each person reacts diffrent. i was on 2 a day and for the first 2 weeks i felt the diffrence. no sides because 2 is too low but the engery and a bit of fat loss was there. and better recovery.
good luck brother

im not sure whst brand your talking bout but i am on rips and i started at 2 ius daily and felt every side u could imagine im up too 5 ius daily now and most has stopped hands are still swollen and elbow hurts

But thats with American Branded Pharma HGH. Not chinese Generic.... Totally different.

I agree 2iu prescription American HGH g2g for anti aging not the same for generics just like most medication hence the HUGE price difference

I know, but can you give this guy better advise, in order to see if he has bogus growth? at 58 yes, 2ius is good, but obviously hes not responding. Not every 10iu vial is actually 10ius.. you have to add this factor into equation. We all know this is a game of trial and error!!!

You can see results with 2 ius. Especailly at the openers age. Now, it might be bad gh, but an IGF test would tell for sure. My igf levels were well up on just 2 iu.

If the GH is real and the quality the sponsors continue to tell us it is......then 2iu a day will show some results.

The results/efffects will vary from person to person, but the bottom line is that you will know that you on GH.

2ius of Rips is plenty for me. I couldn't handle worse sides, already can't sleep Bc of my hands

Im taking Hygetropin 4ius 7 days a week 2 in the am 2 in the pm. im 50 years old hands hurt like hell. i just droped to 2 ius a day this week to see if i can get some sleep. and then work my way back up.

After the Hygetropin runs out i got Rips stocked to start taking after that.
Now for anti ageing its working fat loss a little water weight but nothing that i cant handle.

I don't do less than 5 and that's just for injury prevention mostly.

I agree 2iu prescription American HGH g2g for anti aging not the same for generics just like most medication hence the HUGE price difference

gh should be gh, what should be different if it's name brand or generic? the chemical in it should be the same, if it's not then it's not good gh right?

If the GH is real and the quality the sponsors continue to tell us it is......then 2iu a day will show some results.

The results/efffects will vary from person to person, but the bottom line is that you will know that you on GH.

I agree. 2ius for fat loss and anti aging should be enough. I had my dad on 2ius and after a solid month, he noticed fat loss a better sense of feeling. Big thing here is everything effects different ppl differently. Throw different brands into the mix and and now it's another thing to consider. I have done 10ius a day with no sides...but have done 8ius of a diff brand with sides so bad I had to cut in half.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear