over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hgh and prolactin

dieselbuilder

Board Supporter
Registered
Board Supporter
I have been searching the board for hours for a friend of mine who is using 5ius 4days per week and started august 25th, so he has only injected 8 times.

Now from what I have read, hgh can raise prolactin levels in some men and thus cause some gyno. He is going crazy I think, because I feel like he has not been running the hgh for long enough to make a call like that. Is that enough time for hgh to cause rising prolactin levels to aggravate gyno?

He doesnt** have bad gyno, just a bit from puberty and a previous cycle that was done about a year ago.

p.s. he has been noticing his skin being a little bit more greasy than usual, maybe a couple small pimples here and there.
he tested it with a pregnancy test because he thought it might be hcg and it came back negative..

Last edited:
I have been searching the board for hours for a friend of mine who is using 5ius 4days per week and started august 25th, so he has only injected 8 times.

Now from what I have read, hgh can raise prolactin levels in some men and thus cause some gyno. He is going crazy I think, because I feel like he has not been running the hgh for long enough to make a call like that. Is that enough time for hgh to cause rising prolactin levels to aggravate gyno?

He doesnt** have bad gyno, just a bit from puberty and a previous cycle that was done about a year ago.

p.s. he has been noticing his skin being a little bit more greasy than usual, maybe a couple small pimples here and there.
he tested it with a pregnancy test because he thought it might be hcg and it came back negative..

If the man truly has gyno, tell him to take some B6. It should counter any effects.

There are some that are convinced, ""Gyno is the result of at least 4 different hormones working in concert; estrogen, progesterone, prolactin, and IGF-1. If you eliminate any of the four, gyno can't develop."

Last edited:
If the man truly has gyno, tell him to take some B6. It should counter any effects.

However there are some that are convinced, ""Gyno is the result of at least 4 different hormones working in concert; estrogen, progesterone, prolactin, and IGF-1. If you eliminate any of the four, gyno can't develop."

Interesting theory. Ill mention the b6.

Just to add, I suggested prami to reduce the prolactin, but he researched that and after reading the stories about it on this board he decided it was not worth it.

Opinions will vary, but I'll take Prami as long as I can get my hands on it. And there are other options: Cabergoline, Bromocriptine and Ropinirole are a few.

Plus IMO, almost anything is better than Gyno. Anything that gives me Gyno or dick problems has gotta go, or get counteracted with something.

Opinions will vary, but I'll take Prami as long as I can get my hands on it. And there are other options: Cabergoline, Bromocriptine and Ropinirole are a few.

Plus IMO, almost anything is better than Gyno. Anything that gives me Gyno or dick problems has gotta go, or get counteracted with something.

True, I, myself have researched cabergoline along with my friend and it seems promising. Potential heart issues at high dosages or too long of a duration of use. Anyone have any opinions on it?

Sometimes the HGH itself can effect the prolactin receptors. Prami and other dopamine agonist will not help if this is the case.

Is he taking anything else besides the HGH?

Personally I have gotten gyno from prolactin alone but not from HGH.

I have tried prami, letro, aromasin, caber, nolva, p5p/b6 and a number of combinations of each. The minute I use anything that interacts with prolactin my nipples hurt and swell from day one and they are hard and glandular.

Is he taking anything else besides the HGH?

Nothing. Thats the tricky part. I failed to mention earlier that he gained like 5-10 lbs of fat and gained some water weight so maybe that made the gyno flare up a bit and its just in his head that the hgh caused it..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131