advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH and Sleep apnea... Wake up gasping for air?

Soulstealer

Registered
Just wondering if anyone has any insight into this?.... it happened to me about a year and half ago when I started running HGH... it was some scary shit... and it subsided when i stopped... I was running 5 iu's of meximan's Eli and I saw the most drastic changes in my body I have seen from anything but I was scared shitless too lol

Yup , i can relate in a way .When I was running 10 ius of gh daily there were a couple of times at night in which I woke up in the middle of the night gasping for air..It felt like oxygen was getting to my lungs..scary shit...then your mind starts to play tricks on you..it sucks even more for me because i have allergies and my nose gets stuffed regurarly so imagine how horrible it was..

Yup , i can relate in a way .When I was running 10 ius of gh daily there were a couple of times at night in which I woke up in the middle of the night gasping for air..It felt like oxygen was getting to my lungs..scary shit...then your mind starts to play tricks on you..it sucks even more for me because i have allergies and my nose gets stuffed regurarly so imagine how horrible it was..

I hear you on the allergies too man... I thought i was going to die a couple times.... Makes me feel better its not only me LOL... but is there anything I can do about that?? I saw some oxygen machine for apnea... but dont know if its worth it...

Im on 10iu gh right now and have the same problem. I have to sleep 14hrs to feel rested. I dont know if its worth it or not.

I hear you on the allergies too man... I thought i was going to die a couple times.... Makes me feel better its not only me LOL... but is there anything I can do about that?? I saw some oxygen machine for apnea... but dont know if its worth it...

I have no idea if this might help you or if it is related but everytime this happened to me , my nose was stuffed as hell..I bought Sinex that shit works , once my nose was clear and lower my gh to 5-6 ius it disappear

it could also be anxiety. I have noticed when i run gear that causes anxiety usually high estrogen this happens. The only way to find out if u have apnea is to get a sleep study. but to do a home test you can buy a continuos pulse oximeter like this one **broken link removed** and see if desaturate at night. That will give u a crude idea if u have sleep apnea..

I notice if I sleep with my head elevated and tilted forward (chin towards my chest), I breathe a lot easier. If I fall asleep flat, or with my neck bent back, I wake up gasping much more often than I'd like.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

I have no idea if this might help you or if it is related but everytime this happened to me , my nose was stuffed as hell..I bought Sinex that shit works , once my nose was clear and lower my gh to 5-6 ius it disappear

sinex is supposed to have a nasty rebound if u use it for a while and stop. did u experiene that. its ok for here and there use. my congestion is so bad sometimes i wish i had a tracheostomy to breathe through loll..

U should sleep on your stomach to improve sleep apnea. get some tennis balls and stich them to teh back of ur tshirt. then when u go to sleep sleep on ur stomach if u roll over the tennis balls will feel uncomfortable and make sure u roll back to ur stomach again. That is supposed to help.

Last edited:
I notice if I sleep with my head elevated and tilted forward (chin towards my chest), I breathe a lot easier. If I fall asleep flat, or with my neck bent back, I wake up gasping much more often than I'd like.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

Have the same thing going on.
I think its the way u laying in bed. I dont think HGH does that.

sinex is supposed to have a nasty rebound if u use it for a while and stop. did u experiene that. its ok for here and there use. my congestion is so bad sometimes i wish i had a tracheostomy to breathe through loll..

U should sleep on your stomach to improve sleep apnea. get some tennis balls and stich them to teh back of ur tshirt. then when u go to sleep sleep on ur stomach if u roll over the tennis balls will feel uncomfortable and make sure u roll back to ur stomach again. That is supposed to help.

so far so god ,bro...ive been using daily or every 2 days for a month and it is doing its job ,still.

Thanks for the replies guys... Im hoppin back on HGH in a about a week or so... I will definitely give some of these suggestions a try..

I was diagnosed with severe sleep apnea...and the CPAP has been a God send. My blood oxygen is back to normal, when it was down to 79%...and i've been able to dream, which I wasn't able to do for a long time. My wife no longer freaks when I stop breathing either.

I'm running 5 to 10 IU per day...and issues for that product.

With KROD...the CPAP, it forces air through your nasal pathways...and here in Chicago, and colds, a CPAP can be a nightmare, because you can't breath. Sinex has worked wonders, as well as Vick's nasal spray. I can breath great and sleep like a baby.

Def get checked out by someone who specializes in sleep medicine. You'll have to do an overnight stay where they monitor you while you sleep to get all the diagnostic information.

Maybe it has something to do with the facial bloating on GH...

Been on GH for 10 years or so. About 6-7 years ago my wife was waking me up because I would stop breathing. I would wake up many times during the night. I had the sleep test done and I was so bad that they sent me home with the cpap machine that they use in the studies! Now I can't sleep without it. The only complaint, living in the Chicago area, is that the dry winters can cause some irritation to my sinuses. If you are snoring loudly, you probably have some degree of apnea.

I also use an apap machine this time of year. Mine works like shit currently, its on auto mode and increases to 14 psi, to strong to were it makes it hard to exhale. Just as bad as not inhaling.
I really only need it when my neck gets over 18", same reason fat people need one.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws