over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hgh and slin and timing

Well you came right out of the gate with an attitude for no reason. Its just written txt but it can still be picked up on. I don't see the reasoning. Everyone wants to be alpha male around here. Either way I appreciate ypur info.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4

Back in the day all the pros would suggest if bulking use hgh right after you workout then wait 30min inj humalog then 30 min have first shake.
So your not eating till an hour and a half later from time of hgh inj.
Then if you throw in LRIgf1,you do almost same protocol .
inj 10iu hgh wait. 30 min inj lrigf1 then wait another 30 min. Inj 10iu slin
then 3o min later have first shake.

The other protocol is inj hgh before gym then immediately after gym inj 10iu slin
Then 30 min later first shake

The last protocol was same as above but after gym inj 100mcg of Lrigf1 wait half hour then 10iu slin then wait half hour have first shake.

I'm no expert this is was.people knowledgebAll were saying the best results Will come from

The best results I had was the second option
10iu hgh post workout,then 30 min later inj 100mcg of lrigf1 then 30min later
10 iu slin then 30 min later have your first shake
I was on a bulking cycle at the time but after 4 weeks with this protocol I looked bigger fuller then I ever was

anybody think the way I'm doing this I'd wrong ,I did get great results

anybody think the way I'm doing this I'd wrong ,I did get great results

It's not a case of right or wrong and there are arguments for both pre and post workout. You kind of answered your own question when you said you got great results. Results speak 10x Louder than theory. I'm a pre workout man as it makes most sense in my own head but I bet if I did it your way results would be very similar. Gh and slin work so well together its hard not to get good results really. You could try pre workout and see what you're prefer but I'm a big beliver in if it's working keep doing what your doing. Out of the 3 you listed I like the second one best as the pre workout gh is passing through the liver by the time you take the slin

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Never did this but was thinking 5iu growth first thing in the morning, 1 hour later 5-10iu hum R along with 1 and 1/2 cup oats in skim milk mixed with 50g whey and honey, gym within half hour of meal, intra workout shake 50c/50p/10gr creatine and glutamine, post workout same shake, then about an hour after that big meal. Any problems?

Again, just thinking out loud. In the past just shot hum R post workout and kept feeding for the next few hours. I got huge but fat as well. Thinking pre is a better option if I'm running growth.

Never did this but was thinking 5iu growth first thing in the morning, 1 hour later 5-10iu hum R along with 1 and 1/2 cup oats in skim milk mixed with 50g whey and honey, gym within half hour of meal, intra workout shake 50c/50p/10gr creatine and glutamine, post workout same shake, then about an hour after that big meal. Any problems?

Again, just thinking out loud. In the past just shot hum R post workout and kept feeding for the next few hours. I got huge but fat as well. Thinking pre is a better option if I'm running growth.

Sounds very good too me

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

That's what I do B. I added slin to my the mix and I've put on an additional 10lbs on lean muscle. I cut the aas in half and doubled the gh and slin .

Thanks boys, i figured I was on the right track...

IGF-1 HGH and insulin

I have been looking for some good clear information on the use of these three compounds together since it seems to be the most affective. It also is the most expensive and the most difficult to manage regarding timing.

If anyone knows of other threads that they can point me to that would help since it seems to be hard to find.

I have read HGH and Slin pre workout and igf-1 post work out. With a good carb and protien shake before and during your work out. Followed by a carb shake post workout. Then a big meal later on. This would work for me since I can only get to the gym after work and would need to go to sleep a couple of hours later. I really don't want to be taking insulin an hour or two before bed. Just seems to dangerous.

I'm thinking 5ius HGH and hour before working out, 5ius of Humalog sq 30 min before workout, 50g protien and 50g carb shake before workout and another during work out. Another post work out but that now sounds like way to much carbs.

The igf-1 L3 is a new one for me. From my reading so far it sounds great and almost a must with HGH but so far it appears to be almost as expensive as the HGH. I am also reading about 100ius per doses.

Any advice on this would be great.

Yes I'm trying to bulk
I am 51
200lbs
very lean
Been on TRT for 4 years and run a few AAS cycles
tried slin and peptides in the past
first time using HGH

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics