over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH and Slin for Mass

TerpVTX

Registered
In searching through the site, I found some older threads discussing pinning large doses (10 IUs) of HGH along with slin on workout days only as an effective protocol for building mass. Has anyone tried this approach and, if so, did you find it more effective for building mass then a daily HGH protocol at lower amounts (say 5-6 IUs) along with slin used around the workout?

I have been pinning 10iu gh at 4:30pm and then at 5:00pm 10iu of humalog and train at 5:15. Been loving the results so far.

You just pin the HGH on training days along with the slin? In other words, no HGH on non-training days? This is what I was thinking of doing, pretty much just like you have laid out, except that I lift in the morning, so I would pin HGH at 4 AM, then slin at 4:30 am and start training 15 minutes later like you do. How long have you been doing this and what results have you seen?

I also take 5iu of gh on non-training days upon awakening. I have been doing the gh and slin for about 1.5 weeks now and have gained 10lbs and my muscles feel very full. I have also noticed when doing that much gh I don't need as many carbs to counter the slin.

So 55 IUs of HGH a week, damn. That can get pretty expensive. Any problems with hand numbness, carple tunnel, etc with that much HGH a week?

There are mornings that my hands feel like a baseball mitt or my fingers feel swollen, but haven't had much cts problems. I'm hoping in time my body will adjust, I guess time will tell.

I was trying to reach 300 lbs by the end of March, I am 6'5" and currently holding around 282.

Last edited:
In searching through the site, I found some older threads discussing pinning large doses (10 IUs) of HGH along with slin on workout days only as an effective protocol for building mass. Has anyone tried this approach and, if so, did you find it more effective for building mass then a daily HGH protocol at lower amounts (say 5-6 IUs) along with slin used around the workout?

I read up on a similar plan about a month ago and found plenty of guys in the past on this forum and others who had very good success with high dose HGH and slin only on training days. I'm a few weeks in on something similar (4x/week training with 10iu slin pre and 10iu HGH post) but have peptides in the mix as well, so my results wouldn't be 100% apples to apples for you, but so far I couldn't be happier. If you're trying to save some $ but still trying to use HGH for mass, I'd say this is the way to go.

Money is definitely a factor. I have also heard that taking HGH at high doses on workout days only makes the sides much easier to deal with then if you were trying to maintain a high dose of HGH 7 days a week. What peptides are you supplementing the HGH with?

Money is definitely a factor. I have also heard that taking HGH at high doses on workout days only makes the sides much easier to deal with then if you were trying to maintain a high dose of HGH 7 days a week. What peptides are you supplementing the HGH with?

I'm currently using GHRP-6 and CJC no DAC alone on off days and with HGH on training days, mainly because I bought a huge surplus during some sales over the past months. Eventually I'll probably drop it to peptides only on non-training days and HGH on training days.

I'm going to say yes. I used to always do hgh ED but now I do it EOD (work out days) with the slin and find it slightly more effective

I'm currently using GHRP-6 and CJC no DAC alone on off days and with HGH on training days, mainly because I bought a huge surplus during some sales over the past months. Eventually I'll probably drop it to peptides only on non-training days and HGH on training days.

I have some GHRP-2 and CJC no DAC on hand and will probably add that in on non-workout days to see how it goes. That cetainly would be a more economical way to stretch it out.

I'm going to say yes. I used to always do hgh ED but now I do it EOD (work out days) with the slin and find it slightly more effective

Thanks. What dosage of HGH are you taking on workout days? Is there a minimum amount that you think is necessary in order to see mass building benefits? I was thinking of going with 10 IUs of HGH on workout days if I can handle it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear