advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

hgh and slin protocol (I'm told it's stupid)

nfernoo

Banned
Before begin, I only post things that I assume would be beneficial to all.
I don't want to be a troll, nor the big guy that assumes he knows shit because he's big.

Anyway lol.

I've read that gh should be ran with slin in order to obtain the muscle benefits of gh
I don't know shit about this...
As such, when I can afford gh I run 10iu for a month with slin. Then run gh lower like 5 iu for a month. Then again at 10iu for a month with slin.

I was told that this was stupid and I need to keep running 10iu, even without slin to keep gaining muscle.

Thoughts?
Slin/gh synergy?
Gh/AAS synergy?

I personally don't think its stupid. If you can afford hgh, then run it period. At any dose its better than not running it at all. Of course all the big guys will say no, you need to run at 10ui for the rest of your life but thats just not feesable to the average guy. Every now and then id run 4iu per day for 2-3 months bc thats all I could afford. But point is I was further ahead than if I hadn't run it at all. All you're basically doing is a blast, then cruise, then blast. And if you're blasting hgh then its smart to only run the insulin at that time period. Keeps it simple and keeps gains coming in.

Last edited:
Like the guy said, any GH is better than no GH.
However, if you're going pro or you're just rich and you can afford huge HGH doses... Your insulin resistance will go through the roof, this is where insulin usage becomes cruical.

Under 4-5IU GH per day, insulin not mandatory. Higher dosing, it seems to be counter productive without insulin.

I think first of there is no such thing as one way to do something, or set parameters and if you work outside them parameter's you wont get results.

If your diet is set appropriately you can gain muscle with just slin, i have seen "naturals" do this, if your diet is set up properly you can gain muscle with just gh again from close friends who are competing "naturals".

We all know on AAS alone with the correct nutritional plan you will make gains in muscle.

Add all 3 together and you would be maximizing your gains for lean gains of muscle.

I don't think it is wise unless you are competing in pro ranks to blast gh and slin continously without a break alongside AAS. I think you could use all 3 intermittently to continue to make progress at minimum risk.

thats my thoughts anyway.

There is nothing stupid with what ur doing I blast and cruise with GH just like everything else. And its my cash flow that for the most part dicates dosages lol

Before begin, I only post things that I assume would be beneficial to all.
I don't want to be a troll, nor the big guy that assumes he knows shit because he's big.

Anyway lol.

I've read that gh should be ran with slin in order to obtain the muscle benefits of gh
I don't know shit about this...
As such, when I can afford gh I run 10iu for a month with slin. Then run gh lower like 5 iu for a month. Then again at 10iu for a month with slin.

I was told that this was stupid and I need to keep running 10iu, even without slin to keep gaining muscle.

Thoughts?
Slin/gh synergy?
Gh/AAS synergy?

gh + aas= gains
gh+ slin= even more gans
gh+slin+aas=perfect combo

as far as it being stupid, i would say whoever told u that is stupid. Bringing your gh dose up and down is a beneficial thing. The body builds antibodies to gh after a certain amount of time on, making your 10iu less effective. Varieing ur dose helops eliminate this. it will also help u as far a your blood glucose levels are concerned. on ur 5 iu time period i would drop slin and then hit it back up while on 10iu

Thank you guys.

Obviously cash is an issue.
But like it was said above, insulin resistance. At certain amounts, gh needs slin added.
I didn't see why I should keep gh dose high on slin break.
Do pros cycle off slin? Even if they don't forget that

Yes you should cycle slin. It's not like GH where u can pin all year

If you can do it do it. Usually when i run GH i run 4iu a day, because thats what I can afford, in all honesty i would like to run it higher.

Been off GH for almost a year and im about to pick some up and maybe run it higher and throw in some slin. I have seen results at 4iu a day, nothing unbelievable but definitely worth doing. So you dont need 10iu a day but if you can afford to blast at 10iu a day for the months you are on slin then do it.

At the amounts i ran it really helped me stay lean, but i would like to see what more would do.

as everyone said, nothing wrong with it.

only concern is insulin sensitivity, gh can increase blood glucose but during youre time off slin it would be a good idea to smartly cycle carbs and reduce exposure to insulin and glucose elevation to re-gain sensitivity.

gh is a big piece to the puzzle but you wont keep gaining muscle in a linear fashion, as those who criticized your protocol seemed to suggest.

we need periods of time to re-gain sensitivity to various things and its impossible to keep gaining linearly, so reducing gh for a short period of time isn't a bad thing.

Sounds good to me Xtreme. Like i said earlier i have been off GH for over a year but am looking to get back on soon. When i do i wont have a huge budget but instead of running 4iu, 5 days a week for the duration i might use a protocol like you just mentioned.

Maybe jump to 5-6 iu and use slin, then back it down to 2-3 iu for the off month. I just finished an AAS cycle, and have been on CJC DAC and MK for a month, im going to continue that for a month then jump over to HGH. I just want to keep as much gains as possible, im about to start PCT and will be off AAS until the spring.

I cant mess with the slin for a few months until my hormones get regular post cycle. I feel like right after a cycle its so easy to gain fat, that throwing in slin would be asking for trouble, even with peps or GH. A month after PCT is over im gonna try the slin and GH, have done once before it was pretty good.

How long is to long on slin? And then what happens?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear