over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hgh and slin timing

Dat has been proven to not be right all the time. Jjb1 is learning as he goes. I listen to DOCTORS like Dr. Serrano and Alpha6164. My facts are straight.

For high igf you want to likely dose GH twice daily. A bolus amount will work well too. Gh and slin to create lots of IGF...use them together...preferably pre workout.

Your answers keep proving why no one should be listening to you. You're just repeating(OUTDATED) shit from people on boards.

No I don't. I rather get the synergy when my muscles are depleted and when my muscle cells are broken down.

THATS the time when I want to get the synergy effect. Not PWO when my muscles aren't broken down.

That's how I see it. If you cant see how beneficial that would be don't even bother.

No I don't. I rather get the synergy when my muscles are depleted and when my muscle cells are broken down.

THATS the time when I want to get the synergy effect. Not PWO when my muscles aren't broken down.

That's how I see it. If you cant see how beneficial that would be don't even bother.
LOL. You have no idea what you are talking about captain bro science. Everyone knows slin works better pre if you can handle it. GH takes 4 hrs to run its course and splice into its variants so maybe you can tell me how using it post works better. You want it to be in you during your workout and you want it to be peaking with slin as well. Gh peaks in 2.5 to 3.25 hrs, not 20 minutes.

LOL. You have no idea what you are talking about captain bro science. Everyone knows slin works better pre if you can handle it. GH takes 4 hrs to run its course and splice into its variants so maybe you can tell me how using it post works better. You want it to be in you during your workout and you want it to be peaking with slin as well. Gh peaks in 2.5 to 3.25 hrs, not 20 minutes.

Now you taking words out of my moth again. :banghead:
I use slin pwo, gh post with igf and slin. Slin is more important pwo but gh I rather use post with more slin.

If you want to run it pwo, do that. But don't come here and say I don't know what im talking about.

Now you taking words out of my moth again. :banghead:
I use slin pwo, gh post with igf and slin. Slin is more important pwo but gh I rather use post with more slin.

If you want to run it pwo, do that. But don't come here and say I don't know what im talking about.
I suppose you know for certain you have real igf too right? Do you realize the role of mgf and how igf cancels it out?

:food-:mil

I got 10 bucks on Knight

I suppose you know for certain you have real igf too right? Do you realize the role of mgf and how igf cancels it out?

I don't got great IGF. That's my nr.1 mission right now, im waiting on a delivery with IGF that got very good reviews, almost too good. So I placed an order just to see what the hype is all bout.

I hopes it arrives this week so I can start it with pfizers growth.
If the IGF is as good as they say, it will do magic with pharma growh...

About the MGF, yes I know about the mgf pulse. But I rather get IGF right away after a workout then to get my own GH pulse...

Its like saying that your not suppose to shoot GH post wo, cause the body produces its own at that time. But what do you choose? your bodys own gh or a shot of pharma gh? I chose pharma gh.

And one more thing, u can actually spot enhance with LR3. You don't need Des to do that. If you shoot it right away after your workout IM it will work.

When IGF first came out, the big hype that everyone was sold on was that you could spot enhance growth with LR3. But when it got looked more close to, it turned out to not be as true. So now people say that it would matter if you shoot it IM or subq (for local growth). BUT, it will actually work if u use it directly post wo.

Right now im searching for good Des to, going to experiment with Des and slin for spot enhance when I jump on.

Well I'm glad you have it all figured out. You're obviously the next guru. Stay humble.

Do you realize the role of mgf and how igf cancels it out?

MGF and IGF attach to different receptors, IGF canceled the proliferation from MGF in a test tube. In the human body there is no reason IGF would cancel MGF. MGF is internal to the cell while IGF is external to the cell so the interference would not occur. This is new information some of us are researching. Just sharing not attacking you or anything you are saying brother.

Last edited:
MGF and IGF attach to different receptors, IGF canceled the proliferation from MGF in a test tube. In the human body there is no reason IGF would cancel MGF. MGF is internal to the cell while IGF is external to the cell so the interference would not occur. This is new information some of us are researching. Just sharing not attacking you or anything you are saying brother.
Can you provide info/links and solid evidence regarding this?

Do you not agree that Swedish comes on here...registered last month and has 20 some posts and starts giving less than accurate info? I don't like that. Can't take gh with carbs BS.....only shoot GH post....include igf etc etc. He's not totally wrong, but to act like he has it figured out when he is often times quite a bit off - is not cool.

Can you provide info/links and solid evidence regarding this?

Do you not agree that Swedish comes on here...registered last month and has 20 some posts and starts giving less than accurate info? I don't like that. Can't take gh with carbs BS.....only shoot GH post....include igf etc etc. He's not totally wrong, but to act like he has it figured out when he is often times quite a bit off - is not cool.

Hey..

First of, yes im a new member but ive been reading a lot here and
think its a nice forum. My myself just joined to start a thread and ask a question. I needed you guys help, didn't know were else to get the best info
about that topic.

Sorry if I sound off, I just wanted to help the guy here and the other people reading with a good protocol. And maybe you start researching how the 3 components works very strong together, timing the 3 and how the synergy works !

Its very interesting, this is what I believe can create mass monsters.
And im not against taking gh more then post? im saying what I think is the most befenfital for muscle growth. Sure if you got enough IU's you can take it in the morning to with your BCAA or wait 20 minutes and eat a meal, that would be good for musle growth. :)

Regards

Hey..

Its very interesting, this is what I believe can create mass monsters.
And im not against taking gh more then post? im saying what I think is the most befenfital for muscle growth. Sure if you got enough IU's you can take it in the morning to with your BCAA or wait 20 minutes and eat a meal, that would be good for musle growth. :)

Regards

Swedish, I do not want to start an argument with you or with Knight9, but the BCAA are insulinergic.

Effects of branched-chain amino acid supplementation on plasma concentrations of free amino acids, insulin, and energy substrates in young men. - PubMed - NCBI

Regards

If your goal is to grow...you don't need to stay away from carbs around a gh administration.
You also do not need "IGF-LR3" since you can make slin and gh create high levels of circulating igf.

This doesn't even address the fact that 99% of research igf is bunk.

If your goal is to get lean as quickly as possible...then no carbs with or around your gh.

If your goal is to grow...you don't need to stay away from carbs around a gh administration.
You also do not need "IGF-LR3" since you can make slin and gh create high levels of circulating igf.

This doesn't even address the fact that 99% of research igf is bunk.

If your goal is to get lean as quickly as possible...then no carbs with or around your gh.

so while bulking , could i use SLIN Pre-w , carbs-shake before and intra workout and post-w gh ?
or second way: pin gh pre-w and 30 min later slin pre-w too?

so while bulking , could i use SLIN Pre-w , carbs-shake before and intra workout and post-w gh ?
or second way: pin gh pre-w and 30 min later slin pre-w too?
You could do either...but both pre would be better. Slin and GH work together VERY well and as I said, create a huge boost in igf.

I have been laughing my ass of reading this thread with our new Synergy Guru know it all, so glad we can rely on a PERFECT protocol from a newbie!
Post workout dude!? Seriously!?? Why in the hell would you wait until after you are done beating the shit out of your body to start your recovery?
Insulin is a NUTRIENT transporter, it shuttles much needed nutrients into those muscles that have been damaged.
Your body is in recovery mode after your first working set. So why the hell wouldn't you want slin to be doing its job at that time???
GH could be at its peak by then, releasing IGF to help with even more added recovery and further new growth.
How the hell does taking all this shit after you workout and waiting several more hours for it to peak make any sense??
GH- I personally like first thing upon waking 5iu. 1/2 hour later is meal 1. Then immediately pre workout is slin. 1/2 hour later is Intra carb shake. 30 min later is some simple sugar and PW is meal 3.
I like GH before bed as well keeping the surge going all night.
The right diet is very crucial for the right growth. For me it's lean meats, whey and white rice or sweet potatoes and minimal fats until the night when slin has worn off.

This my friend is where monsters come from.

Please stop giving advice here. There are people that are trying to learn.

Also do NOT argue with Knight. He is right always and you are wrong.

Am I the only one annoyed with him writing "pwo" to represent pre workout? Lol sorry but my brain kept fixating on that.

Currently the way my plan is, my pre workout meal is 45mins before I lift, 15mins before I lift I start drinking my intra workout carbs and bcaas, 10mins before I lift I take my humalog, post workout immediately 10iu gh, 1hr later solid meal.

So far all is good, but I'm wondering if it would be wise to move the gh to like 20mins pre slin, or is that too close to pre workout meal and intra workout shake ?

Am I the only one annoyed with him writing "pwo" to represent pre workout? Lol sorry but my brain kept fixating on that.

Currently the way my plan is, my pre workout meal is 45mins before I lift, 15mins before I lift I start drinking my intra workout carbs and bcaas, 10mins before I lift I take my humalog, post workout immediately 10iu gh, 1hr later solid meal.

So far all is good, but I'm wondering if it would be wise to move the gh to like 20mins pre slin, or is that too close to pre workout meal and intra workout shake ?

I have done GH 20 min prior to slin and it was a great protocol. Absolutely can't go wrong with it. If possible push for 30 min.

I have done GH 20 min prior to slin and it was a great protocol. Absolutely can't go wrong with it. If possible push for 30 min.

Alright awesome. Just wanted to double check the relation in carb timing

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner