over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hgh and slin timing

Evom1

Registered
First I apologize if this seems like a dumb question but I haven't been able to find a definite answer.

Planning my bulk cycle which will be most likely high dose test, gh and slin.

Gh and slin 3x a week on training days as I will be doing DC. My original plan was 10iu gh post workout, although I've been seeing some say Pre workout is best, and others say post is best.

The the question is, how to time it with slin. Again Pre or post. I've tried slin in the past and didn't like it pre workout because it gave such a huge pump.

I was thinking 10iu gh post workout, 5iu (to start) of Humalog, followed by 50g whey isolate, 5g creatine, and 45g karbolyn. Then 45mins later a solid meal of chicken and rice.

If using humalog, let the hgh clear for 30 minutes before dosing the insulin so they don't interfere with each other. I got that from DATBTRUE years ago and it always worked well. For mass they say to dose the HGH in one big bolus amount post workout. Take the slin a half hour later.

If using humalog, let the hgh clear for 30 minutes before dosing the insulin so they don't interfere with each other. I got that from DATBTRUE years ago and it always worked well. For mass they say to dose the HGH in one big bolus amount post workout. Take the slin a half hour later.

Perfect! Thank you very much for the response!!

This is literally the most complex question I've came across in bodybuilding. I've read so much and still not comfortable with it. But start everything low, log everything, and give everything a sometime before you move to the a different protocol.

They're not going to interfere with eachother. They are counter-regulatory, not counter active.

Gh 45-90min pre
Humalog 15-30min pre

Appropriate nutrition Intra workout.

Just remember you have 3-4 hrs for the GH to metabolize...so generally, you'll be fine within a 90min period or so pre workout for your intentions. Slin is a little more precise.

Last edited:
They're not going to interfere with eachother. They are counter-regulatory, not counter active.

Gh 45-90min pre
Humalog 15-30min pre

Appropriate nutrition Intra workout.

Just remember you have 3-4 hrs for the GH to metabolize...so generally, you'll be fine within a 90min period or so pre workout for your intentions. Slin is a little more precise.
Can I ask your reasoning on slin Pre workout as opposed to post? When I used it in the past, and tried it pre workout, it hindered my training due to how intense the pump was.

I've always ran slin 45 min pre workout then GH right before I walk into the gym. Had great results. I think your going to hear a lot of personal preferences on this on but as long as you space them out you'll be fine. Some do gh pre workout and slin post workout. It always made more sense to me to run slin pre workout though as it's the strongest nutrient transporter and your in recovery mode after your first working set.

Can I ask your reasoning on slin Pre workout as opposed to post? When I used it in the past, and tried it pre workout, it hindered my training due to how intense the pump was.
It's more effective.

I've always ran slin 45 min pre workout then GH right before I walk into the gym. Had great results. I think your going to hear a lot of personal preferences on this on but as long as you space them out you'll be fine. Some do gh pre workout and slin post workout. It always made more sense to me to run slin pre workout though as it's the strongest nutrient transporter and your in recovery mode after your first working set.
I'm assuming your slin is humulin r. I'd still do gh 20min or so prior to slin.

I'm assuming your slin is humulin r. I'd still do gh 20min or so prior to slin.

I generally run Novolin-R because of its availability. Agreed though on the GH 20 min prior.

I generally run Novolin-R because of its availability. Agreed though on the GH 20 min prior.
Same thing.

...but you just said slin 45min pre and gh as you walk in the gym..

Same thing.

...but you just said slin 45min pre and gh as you walk in the gym..

Oops! I'm glad you caught that Knight I said it backwards! Must be my low carbs haha. I always do GH first and slin right before I walk in the gym. Then I can take my Intra shake about 30 min later and be ready for my good solid meal right after my workout.

Hmmm definitely alot of mixed opinions. Interesting hearing everyone's input.

Hmmm definitely alot of mixed opinions. Interesting hearing everyone's input.

Absolutely you will hear so many different opinions on this topic. I think you need to find what works for you and stick to it but as knight said make sure GH goes first and space them out enough.
You mentioned you don't like the pump slin gives you pre workout? Never heard of that being a bad thing but if you don't like it, take slin post workout. There are plenty of guys that believe in slin post workout.

Absolutely you will hear so many different opinions on this topic. I think you need to find what works for you and stick to it but as knight said make sure GH goes first and space them out enough.
You mentioned you don't like the pump slin gives you pre workout? Never heard of that being a bad thing but if you don't like it, take slin post workout. There are plenty of guys that believe in slin post workout.

When I tried it, I got such a crazy pump that it felt like it held me back on my lifts. I could try it again tho.

I'll experiment with the different protocols and see what works best with my body.

When you say to space them far enough apart, how long would you say? 30mins? More/less?

I would at least do 30 min apart but I think if you can do 45 is best.

You got it man. Only question is gh in terms of carb timing. I've always known to try and take gh an hour away from a carb meal, and my Pre workout meal is usually 1hr before I lift.

So I'd eat, 15mins later gh, 45mins later slin and lift

Hour away from carb meal??
But U eat. And shoot GH 15 min later? Am I reading wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He is saying normally he keeps them an hour apart and then the second part was suppose to be a question.

That looks like a good protocol to me.

He is saying normally he keeps them an hour apart and then the second part was suppose to be a question.

That looks like a good protocol to me.

Correct. What I've read says to take gh at least an hour after or before consuming carbs, however if I follow the protocol stated above, that would only be a 15 minute gap

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws