over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH and sore nips

mormussle

Registered
I recently raised my GH to 10iu a day. My nips are a bit sore??? strange for me, I never got any kind of gyno, even with 2000mg a week of test stacked with other stuff. Those were the old days now I use much less. Just wondering if the GH could couse the sore nips?? or maybe it's just getting cold around here. LOL

I recently raised my GH to 10iu a day. My nips are a bit sore??? strange for me, I never got any kind of gyno, even with 2000mg a week of test stacked with other stuff. Those were the old days now I use much less. Just wondering if the GH could couse the sore nips?? or maybe it's just getting cold around here. LOL

Prolactin, caber or prami is your friend

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hgh can cause gyno. I have read this.

Unfortunately caber or prami usually do no good. It is the GH itself acting on the prolactin receptors.

Test for hcg.

Not hcg. stuff is legit. just never went this high a dose before. today they are fine. Hopefully they stay that way, and I dont start squirting milk LMAO.

thanks for the input guys !!!

Unfortunately caber or prami usually do no good. It is the GH itself acting on the prolactin receptors.

They work great for me, im very gyno sensitive. Stange thing is a good anti e helps with gh gyno for me to, shouldn't in theory but for whatever reason does, just not as good as the prami

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

It might just be prolactin rise....25mcg of T3 will also help, but as stated, caber is your friend. If you are unsure of legitimacy of your GH, drop some of the product on a pregnancy test kit, if it tests positive, your using HCG.

On rips currently, my gyno has started. I am getting the surgery done in the next couple months here in Houston. I'm very sensitive to gyno, sucks. Must have been from the heavy AAS use, Test 2000+ mg/wk. Probably ran 4-5 cycles like that when I was in my younger 20's.. :banghead:

Mine were sore for the first couple of months on Rips. It is all good now though.

On rips currently, my gyno has started. I am getting the surgery done in the next couple months here in Houston. I'm very sensitive to gyno, sucks. Must have been from the heavy AAS use, Test 2000+ mg/wk. Probably ran 4-5 cycles like that when I was in my younger 20's.. :banghead:

What are you complaining about? I got gyno off my first cycle ever at a whopping 250mgs of Schering Testoviron a week! My $80 cycle cost me a $2300 surgery! At least you had some muscle to show for your gyno at your doses.

Also, your gyno can come back even if you get surgery done. They leave some tissue under the nipple so your nipple won't sag, this tissue can get inflamed and sore and even grow new tissue if your not careful.

I noticed when I've up'ed the dose on rips I started getting itchy nipples. Thought it may have been the test e but haven't had a problem previously. (interesting)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131