over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH and T3 help

chestrockwell420

Registered
Are most of you taking T3 or T4 while on HGH and at what dosages of thyroid? I was reading the benefits of T3 and HGH as ive always taken 50mcg daily with HGH for weight loss but get lost in the stacks of information. Why take a thyroid med with the HGH? and does a potassium suppliment help with water retention? Thank you in advance.

Are most of you taking T3 or T4 while on HGH and at what dosages of thyroid? I was reading the benefits of T3 and HGH as ive always taken 50mcg daily with HGH for weight loss but get lost in the stacks of information. Why take a thyroid med with the HGH? and does a potassium suppliment help with water retention? Thank you in advance.
When using exogenous gh T4 converts at a much quicker rate to T3 so it would make more sense to add T4.

thanks bud. i actually read info stating the above on both T3 and T4.

Chestr so are you going to use the T4? If so what sort of dosage will you do?

T4 is better to use as stated by mike036. You want the conversion of T4 to T3 to continue to take place as we are concerned about the enzymes and growth factors involved in this processes which you lose by taking T3 directly.

Additionally, I only think this is necessary to take T4 when taking a larger amount of GH. Best thing to do is get on GH then get blood work done to check your thyroid after about 6 weeks or so. If it shows that supplementing with T4 would be beneficial then start with 50mcg/day taken by itself on an empty stomach in the early morning.

I prefer T3, but I’ve never used T4. I just know many along with me that always prefer T3 with growth and anabolics. However, haven’t used T3 in well over a year or HGH.

I just got done bloods while being on 4IU of GH, 200MCG of prescribed synthroid (t4) and 50MCG daily of t3. My free t3 was through the roof, enough to be hyperactive. What it did was lower my creatinine levels to .89. I lost muscle mass even while on 400mg of test and 350 tren ace. This was in July of 2020.

Fast forward to last week, everything the same minus the t3, free t3 was middle range of normal. TSH was .450. No need for the t3, my metabolism is on point. Creatinine back up to 1.06. Filled back in.

The point is, no need to run t3 while oh GH if your using t4.

I just got done bloods while being on 4IU of GH, 200MCG of prescribed synthroid (t4) and 50MCG daily of t3. My free t3 was through the roof, enough to be hyperactive. What it did was lower my creatinine levels to .89. I lost muscle mass even while on 400mg of test and 350 tren ace. This was in July of 2020.

Fast forward to last week, everything the same minus the t3, free t3 was middle range of normal. TSH was .450. No need for the t3, my metabolism is on point. Creatinine back up to 1.06. Filled back in.

Interesting I’m currently on t4 75mcg t3 100mcg during lockdown to keep fat off

t4 is prescribed

haven’t noticed any muscle loss just staying leaner during this break along with mt2 apple c morning

With 100mcg T3 are you sweating even if you move just a little bit?
That’s the strange thing no I somewhat feel more cold at times which is strange that would mean slower metabolism especially since I’m not dieting food intake being normal

only time I sweat
is my first meal but I have coffee with it which could factor that in and take the full 100mcg dose and eat 1 hour later

but from what I’ve heard read 100mcg t3 you sweat buckets and I’m a sweaty guy normally

I’n the gym during a bulk I’m drenched sweat dripping.

but I’m definitely staying tighter so it’s working

When using exogenous gh T4 converts at a much quicker rate to T3 so it would make more sense to add T4.
I agree with this statement. Taking t3 with gh can actually cause more catabolic environment leading to muscle loss. Always t4 when taking more than 4iu, that’s what I feel works of my bloods.

I have to disagree. 50mcg t3 by itself is a huge amount. 25mcg put my TSH in 0.55 so it was supressing me, and giving me max free t3 levels (in range).

When you're taking 4 your body can convert the excess to reverse t3 and give you hypothyroidism symptoms. From a bodybuilding and athletic point of view using t3 is wat better. You just optimize your metabolism and decrease t4 doing more difficult to produce rt3.

This stuff with desionidases and the need for the conversion is just bullshit, you dont need it.

PS: high t4 supplementation withoy t3 could give you depression

Reactions: XXL
I have to disagree. 50mcg t3 by itself is a huge amount. 25mcg put my TSH in 0.55 so it was supressing me, and giving me max free t3 levels (in range).

When you're taking 4 your body can convert the excess to reverse t3 and give you hypothyroidism symptoms. From a bodybuilding and athletic point of view using t3 is wat better. You just optimize your metabolism and decrease t4 doing more difficult to produce rt3.

This stuff with desionidases and the need for the conversion is just bullshit, you dont need it.

PS: high t4 supplementation withoy t3 could give you depression
First off that’s a shit ton of thyroid meds. Your body can only utilize so much at one time. If your taking 25mcg, split that up in 5mcgx5 doses. Best way to prevent pooling. But using t3 with gh is useless. The ONLY T4 will convert to rT3 if if cortisol is high under chronic stress, or you are taking too much T4 for what you need.

First off that’s a shit ton of thyroid meds. Your body can only utilize so much at one time. If your taking 25mcg, split that up in 5mcgx5 doses. Best way to prevent pooling. But using t3 with gh is useless. The ONLY T4 will convert to rT3 if if cortisol is high under chronic stress, or you are taking too much T4 for what you need.
Why useless?

Taking 12.5-25mcg exogenous t3 (even 6.25) gives me better thyroid profile without thyrotoxicosis. Thus making gh work much better, as well as food, anabolics...

Why useless? It’s not if your not on GH but on GH, T4 conversion is increased. So you need T4 to support that conversion. I usually need around 50mcg T4. You will make all the t3 you need. Taking more will just catabolism muscle. I would say, no research found, that if you did need T3 on Gh, either your not taking enough T4, or there is something effecting conversions or, your hypothyroid in the first place.

Why useless? It’s not if your not on GH but on GH, T4 conversion is increased. So you need T4 to support that conversion. I usually need around 50mcg T4. You will make all the t3 you need. Taking more will just catabolism muscle. I would say, no research found, that if you did need T3 on Gh, either your not taking enough T4, or there is something effecting conversions or, your hypothyroid in the first place.
As i said, even with Gh and t4 supplementation i have better thyroid profile with just t3. Maybe 12.5mg t3/50mcg t4 would be better but ill stick to 25mcg t3

As i said, even with Gh and t4 supplementation i have better thyroid profile with just t3. Maybe 12.5mg t3/50mcg t4 would be better but ill stick to 25mcg t3
Hey to each there own. Just adding my cents.

If I understand it correctly you mean in a bulk it's better to use t4 instead of t3 because you just want to fill up the missing hormones to a naturally level.
But in a cut t3 would be better because you can increase the hormones as high a you like

If I understand it correctly you mean in a bulk it's better to use t4 instead of t3 because you just want to fill up the missing hormones to a naturally level.
But in a cut t3 would be better because you can increase the hormones as high a you like
Yes and no lol. Cutting t3 and clen all the way to the bank. Bulking I don’t use any thyroid hormone. Only take t4 if you are using over 4-6iu.

When you use high dosage hgh or for long time your levels of thyroid goes down and to keep levels stable is important to use T4 ( not t3, you dont need t3 to use with hgh , is extremely catabolic ) at low dosage like 50mcg day fasted . it also helps to absorb better the protein . For water retention use dandelion or just a half pill of dyazide ( but only if you are getting super bloated / edema )

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131