over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH and Test E

Not a fan of IF. Show me one huge guy that got there doing IF. Show me a truly lean guy (4-5%) that got there doing IF. Plenty of guys around 8-10% yeah but thats not lean to me. Its a self defeating cycle.

I will answer the rest later.

There are a shit ton of health benefits to IF but we arent taking exogenous gh, hormones and god knows what else for health are we?

O

i dropped from 11% to 7% in half the time with IF as opposed to 6 small meals

also did no cardio....did 5 days a week with the 6 meals

all lifts went up aslo...stayed the same with 6 meals (exact same meals and cals)

5 weeks with IF...13 weeks with 6 meals

havent tried bulking with it though

i dropped from 11% to 7% in half the time with IF as opposed to 6 small meals

also did no cardio....did 5 days a week with the 6 meals

all lifts went up aslo...stayed the same with 6 meals (exact same meals and cals)

5 weeks with IF...13 weeks with 6 meals

havent tried bulking with it though

I go from 11% to 7% by upping the gh keeping pizza bad Cheesesteaks in and all.

Also I said truly lean, 4-5%

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I go from 11% to 7% by upping the gh keeping pizza bad Cheesesteaks in and all.

Also I said truly lean, 4-5%

sweet...love pizza!

ill b at 4-5% in id say 4 weeks---no drugs on either cut

started 2iu blacktops 3days ago (that dose high enough or no?)
for anti aging and feelin good?

sweet...love pizza!

ill b at 4-5% in id say 4 weeks---no drugs on either cut

started 2iu blacktops 3days ago (that dose high enough or no?)
for anti aging and feelin good?

Very good dose for those goals:)

:) O

Try 10iu buddy.....Then you will say Shit.....more Is better:) you can walk around at 5-6% eating pizza

So let me ask you this question Osiris? since you are one of some on here that sound like you have much exp and wisdom regarding HGH. answer this if you dont mind. Cause I can read my ass off for years, but in my opinion education and school, cannot compare with wisdom and exp in this situation. It does me no good if I am reading conflicting info all over the net :D

Given my genetics of course which play a great role. Whats your take on HGH timing? Do you think its better taken at night after dinner, or in the morning after breakfast?(or maybe even before or after my workout), or maybe even on and empty stomach?? That would be for gaining the correct weight that is, not fat.. given your diet is intact? If I am on 4 ius of rips and I still battle water retention daily, along with weight gain, how do you suggest me moving up in weight class and staying lean on 10ius??? I would think If I went up to 10ius I would blow up like a tug boat:D I cannot afford at this point to drop my caloric intake just to stay lean, that would just kill my endurance and strength in the gym, along with my hard earned muscle?? I hope i did not confuse you, and you see where I am coming from. And no bitching please:banghead: Just kidding bro :D

PS. And i am not saying that anyone else has no wisdom or exp here, so feel free to jump in and answer the question if you can.

Thanks,

mick

So let me ask you this question Osiris? since you are one of some on here that sound like you have much exp and wisdom regarding HGH. answer this if you dont mind. Cause I can read my ass off for years, but in my opinion education and school, cannot compare with wisdom and exp in this situation. It does me no good if I am reading conflicting info all over the net :D

Given my genetics of course which play a great role. Whats your take on HGH timing? Do you think its better taken at night after dinner, or in the morning after breakfast?(or maybe even before or after my workout), or maybe even on and empty stomach?? That would be for gaining the correct weight that is, not fat.. given your diet is intact? If I am on 4 ius of rips and I still battle water retention daily, along with weight gain, how do you suggest me moving up in weight class and staying lean on 10ius??? I would think If I went up to 10ius I would blow up like a tug boat:D I cannot afford at this point to drop my caloric intake just to stay lean, that would just kill my endurance and strength in the gym, along with my hard earned muscle?? I hope i did not confuse you, and you see where I am coming from. And no bitching please:banghead: Just kidding bro :D

PS. And i am not saying that anyone else has no wisdom or exp here, so feel free to jump in and answer the question if you can.

Thanks,

mick

that is exactly my problem. I always thought injecting hgh on an empty stomach and then fasting or only whey until the hgh has cleared in order to not spoil it or get insulin-resistant.
but it sound like osiris doesn't do this. In fact, he does everything, that is "false" from an scientific stanpoint: igf with hgh,.... and what can I say??
It works. So I will forget all those profs and scientific superdocs who never ever have seen a gym from the inside and I will follow osiris' advice for sure!!

fitstar

that is exactly my problem. I always thought injecting hgh on an empty stomach and then fasting or only whey until the hgh has cleared in order to not spoil it or get insulin-resistant.
but it sound like osiris doesn't do this. In fact, he does everything, that is "false" from an scientific stanpoint: igf with hgh,.... and what can I say??
It works. So I will forget all those profs and scientific superdocs who never ever have seen a gym from the inside and I will follow osiris' advice for sure!!

fitstar

Haha. I am at the gold's classic in nj right now But I will answer

Thanks,

mick

mickey,

wow. My head is spinning, there is me bitching=-)

Ok i have tried gh just about every way possible. I have taken 10iu at once at weird ass times. I have tried it JUST ABOUT every single dosing scheme possible and guess what, they all work. So why would we want to split up the dose? To reduce sides. I would add in 3-4 grams viatmin c to help combat the water retention

So what is my favorite dosing scheme? Half before bed, half in the middle of the night when you wake to pee. It keeps me silly lean and i get all the positive benefits of gh and it leaves me free during the day to play with my peptides.

Let me go back and make sure i answered your questions. OK so to reiterate you want to get lean and stay water free? They are two separate things. Lean is a measure of bodyfat and gh will reduce that, watery is a measure of water retention. GH lowers bodyfat even while retaining water.

I dont think i am answering your question so let me know what i missed.

O
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

mickey,

Ok i have tried gh just about every way possible. I have taken 10iu at once at weird ass times. I have tried it JUST ABOUT every single dosing scheme possible and guess what, they all work. So why would we want to split up the dose? To reduce sides. I would add in 3-4 grams viatmin c to help combat the water retention

So what is my favorite dosing scheme? Half before bed, half in the middle of the night when you wake to pee. It keeps me silly lean and i get all the positive benefits of gh and it leaves me free during the day to play with my peptides.

Let me go back and make sure i answered your questions. OK so to reiterate you want to get lean and stay water free? They are two separate things. Lean is a measure of bodyfat and gh will reduce that, watery is a measure of water retention. GH lowers bodyfat even while retaining water.

O

I think you answered his question quite well, it makes perfect sense.

Vintagemuscle

i think he wants to raise his gh dose and reduce the water retention it adds

i think he wants to raise his gh dose and reduce the water retention it adds
then split the dose and take 3-4 grams of vitamin c.

mickey,

O

Yea, you gave me a little gist of what your thoughts and experience were, and its much appreciated. I totally understand why you prefer to take your dosing at night because of your pepties:headbang: I also appreciate the feedback about the vitamin C. I always take that along with B-6 that I was told also helps. I going to see if spitting the dose up helps the water retention a bit more. I don't mind the water retention during my pct, thats for sure. I like having the full looking appearance.(helps mentally:D)

Thanks again brother,

mick

Exactly correct brother, MORE DOES NOT MEAN BETTER. Been there done that in my younger years. its almost all diet that will do the job. Not that steroids don't do anything, but more does not mean better. As far as HGH is concerned I am in your boat. I ramped up to 4uis over the year with rips,, but I the only thing I got out of it was a little extra water retention. but again, i am still in the learning phase with HGH. I am still on 4ius with Rips, so I am trying to battle my water retention with keeping my sodium low, taking vitamin c, and vitamin b-6....and controlling my calories....

mick

Gh is indeed a case if more is better, I'm only on 40iu a week with some gh peptides thrown in for financial reasons and I can not gain fat for shit on this bulk and im eating a shit load and using slin too. 10iu a day I can't imagine how good it would be. The tren is helping for sure but the gh is working wonders. Only reason to use less than 10 iu is financial or side effects. I don't get any sides but I sure am poor lol

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner