over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH (and then some!?!) RECOVERY, Etc. Log

reebokrunner456

Registered
General Background:
So, the "prelude" if you will can all be found here: https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/index.php?threads/use-of-expired-hgh.174647/ I had NOT intended to turn that in to a mini-log when originally posting; but my 5-day run of some near 3-year expired HGH (Somastim) was so incredibly awesome that I just ran with it. In a nutshell:

After experiencing EXTREMELY slow / stagnated healing (relative to injuries sustained in an accident last fall AND to the HIGH QUALITY treatment I received – i.e. stem cell from a TOP doctor who's never failed to have me up & running in PEAK performance by ~Week 4 'post-op'), I strongly suspected HGH was the missing link… and it sure seems to be based on what I detailed previously – see link above for full details and particularly post #'s 7 & 8.

Now that the party in my fridge is back in action, I've opted to begin with HGH (mainly to see if I notice any subjective differences between the Somastim VS Novotrop). IGF-1 (20 mcg/day) and/or BPC-157 (dose TBD) will soon be added.

Subjective "Measures"
***NOTE: I realize that labs are most ideal and I plan to get them at some point this year (even if it means saving one vial from this "batch"); but for more reasons than one, I may not have the opportunity to do so until June/July of this year.***

1. DECREASED Hunger / INCREASED Satiety Levels – for ME, this is perhaps THE MOST RELIABLE indication the GH is good. Although I've stated this previously, it's worth repeating: most who read this & have basic knowledge of HGH are likely thinking WTF!?! I won't write an essay here (just do a forum search on my OLD posts to dig that up!), but in a nutshell: HGH has been one of only a HANDFUL of substances I've EVER taken to effectively suppress my VORACIOUS baseline hunger levels. Although VERY MUCH improved (from when I first joined these forums), since my many year 'hiatus' from using HGH, I've still needed to take, on a daily basis: nicotine OR phentermine (for hunger suppression) AND often some caffeine (for energy).

2. INCREASED body temperature – another very prominent and unmistakable effect I experience from HGH, typically felt within 30-60 minutes after pinning but lasting many hours.

3. INCREASED energy – like with the increase in body temperature, typically felt after pinning / same day.

4. POTENT "Cues" to get to Sleep – UNLIKE when I first joined these forums, I now 'sleep like the dead' on my own (and dream EXTREMELY vividly); but the BIG thing associated with sleep is ensuring that I get my ass to bed when my body tells me it's time for sleep (something I tend to override easily). Even during my super short 5-day run of Somastim last month, I experienced such a potent release of whatever hormones are involved in making one feel sleepy that I had NO desires to fight the urge and would go right to bed. Be very interesting to see if that "trend" repeats on the Novotrop.

5. Healing – I'll simply report the results (both subjective in terms of how I'm feeling and also "objective" in terms of ultrasound checks that my doc does along the way, as well training parameters in terms of time / mileage). Extreme wilderness outings (upwards of 25+ miles and 12+ hours in a single day) are what I do!

Final Notes: while I'll do my best to make [the Somastim VS Novotrop part of the log] as fair a comparison as possible, there are several KEY differences I cannot control for that should be noted:

1. HGH: in January, I was using near 3-year expired Somastim VS now (= NEW Novotrop).

2. Hunger/Satiety Levels: are MUCH worse now (i.e. HIGHER hunger + LOWER satiety) VS when I had started the Somastim. I attribute this to my extreme inactivity (unlike when I first joined these forums, my body finally responds more normally to exercise – i.e. it helps to keep hunger in check and also improve satiety).

3. Activity (or lack thereof): although VERY MINIMAL, I had been able to walk ~7 to 11 miles per WEEK (in the 3 weeks PRIOR TO starting the Somastim) VS NOW, upon starting the Novotrop yesterday, it had been JUST over 4 consecutive weeks of ZERO walking… (more on this in 4b).

4. Healing "baseline": two key differences (aside from the obvious of more time having passed):
a) Upon starting the Somastim in January, my PRIMARY issue was lingering soreness and/or stiffness in a few of the areas injured in the accident VS now where those areas have had NO soreness, and where one has, at worst mild stiffness.

b) UNLIKE when I started the Somastim, (in fact, within a week or so of having run out of the Somastim), I started experiencing a myriad (more like an "assault") of new symptoms (most of which did NOT involve pain but had rendered me, at times, barely able to walk; hence my NON-EXISTENT activity levels). It was since discovered (via both MRI & US) that the 'assault' of new symptoms was due to having sustained nerve compression in certain areas of the body; yet the actual areas of the nerve compression somehow had ZERO pain/soreness (and still don't); hence why it had gone undetected for many months after the accident.

Day 1: Immediate results (of Dose 1) favored Somastim in some regards; BUT Novotrop was the decisive winner in other regards, particularly in terms of the "long term effects" (of Dose 1). Due to different factors / circumstances noted below, a "winner" cannot be called at this juncture.

2 IUs HGH, Mid-Afternoon

In terms of hunger/satiety:
Unlike after the Somastim, I did NOT notice near as potent of a hunger suppressing effect ('off the bat') with the Novotrop, NOR any potent satiety kicking in during my meal (which was around 4 hrs post-pinning). However, as noted in my first post, since having run out of the Somastim… and THEN having to cease ALL forms of physical activity as detailed previously, the hunger had been getting gradually worse (and was particularly bad in the 4-5 days, prior to my starting the Novotrop). Therefore, my worse "baseline" (in this regard) could well have explained the SEEMINGLY poorer immediate results with the Novotrop, in this regard. The "LONGER-TERM" effects (in terms of my first dose), were far superior with Novotrop (but it remains to be told if unexpired/new Somastim would have performed better in this regard).

In terms of increased body temperature: very noticeable; and pretty comparable! NOTE: I don't heat my home, making this "constant" in certain regards. Let's just say, the previous night prior to starting the Novotrop, nighttime temps ranged in the low to mid 30's; and I'd even woken up at one point due to the cold to jam an extra blanket INSIDE of my sleeping bag. The first night after having taken the Novotrop, nighttime temps were in the mid to high 20's… yet at one point I'd briefly waken up HOT to pull out the blanket I'd stuffed in my sleeping bag the previous night. Still warm & toatsy!

In terms of energy (i.e that Cloud 9 feeling…!): I experienced it very potently after the first dose with the Somastim but not with the Novotrop. However, once again, at times when I'm struggling with my hunger, it really tends to crash my energy. I did experience a fine, potent feeling (similar to what I had after the first dose of Somastim) shortly after my 2nd dose of Novotrop, morning of Day 2 (after my caloric intake was more in check!).

In terms of sleep: the "cue" to fall asleep was definitely more prominent with the Novotrop (compared to no HGH in my system) but (at least the first night) not nearly as strong as with the Somastim…. that said, I've found that the 'cue to go to sleep' can definitely be impacted by my overall energy & activity levels too… and given the MANY setbacks with my recovery, leading to being bed/chair bound for 4 straight weeks, (and getting PLENTY of sleep during this time!!!), it's highly possible these factors could have blunted such an effect. It was definitely still present with the Novotrop; I just did not feel it as potently.

In terms of healing: one of the two main areas with the slow / stagnant healing has continued to experience mild stiffness. Although it's too soon to make a more definite determination, it did catch my attention that there was NO stiffness when I got up from my chair to go to bed; in fact, it felt super limber and just as good as the same ligament on the other side of my body that was not injured in the accident. This would have put me passed the 6 hr mark, post-pinning (which would be in line with when I'd notice dramatic improvements on the injured areas back when I took the Somastim last month).

Day 2: Marked improvements! Leading me to believe that MY personal situation (WORSE "baseline" in terms of higher hunger / lower activity levels etc. as noted previously) were responsible for feeling less potent results after my first dose of Novotrop VS what I felt after first dose of Somastim.

Before getting in to results experienced Post AM injection on Day 2:
I was pleasantly surprised to find that (unlike after my first dose of Somastim where I awoke super early due to feeling cold and hungry) I DID NOT experience anything of the sort after my first dose of Novotrop. In fact, the hunger was in check to the point of being able to eat 200-300 calories LESS during my first meal (~18 hrs post-pinning), as compared to the previous 4-5 days. With my high hunger levels, this simply DOES NOT HAPPEN on its own accord, especially at a time like this, when the hunger had been getting noticeable worse. All that being said, it's possible that NEW Somastim might have performed just as well in this regard, without the "fall off" effect I'd experienced after the first dose.

As had been the pattern the previous several days after eating my first meal, I was feeling tired and sluggish. So, as I started my 2 hr wait (personal preference, but I like to allow AT LEAST 2 hours on either end of eating when timing my HGH), I had part of a nicotine lozenge in my mouth the entire time (and for about 1+ hr after pinning) in order to keep hunger from creeping up on me while the HGH had a chance to kick in.

Given how the hunger had increased quite a bit since having run out of the Somastim AND how nicotine has never given me near the boost of energy as caffeine, it would be about this time (~2 hrs post meal 1) I'd be cracking open a Hi-Ball energy drink, which I'd slowly sip over the course of the day. KNOWING that HGH typically gives me a very pleasant energy boost, I refrained from any energy drinks.

2 IUs HGH, Late Morning

My energy levels, (which would typically continue to dip without caffeine) remained low during the first hour post-pinning; but at least had not worsened. Right about the 1.25 hr mark post pinning, I started to feel amazing and by 1.5 hrs post pinning it was the 'Cloud 9 Feeling!' Needless to say, there was no further need for nicotine OR caffeine (OR phentermine).

I set out for my first walk in about a month. There was quite a bit of stiffness in the remaining problem area with the ligament during the walk, but I was well under the 6 hr mark (which is when the Somastim would normally kick in, in terms of giving relief in that same area).

It was a bit surprising to feel some hunger after the walk… in fact, I was kind of concerned that I would pound an entire meal… but to my pleasant surprise, some very decent satiety kicked in and given that it's now PAST when I'd normally eat (with only slight hunger), it's pretty clear that the Novotrop is performing VERY WELL in terms of the appetite suppressing effects. In fact, my total intake right now (Meal 1/breakfast + small snack post-walk) is about the same as what it had been for the previous 4-5 days for JUST meal 1!

Day 2 - cont.
2 IUs Evening (~10 hrs 20 min from previous injection)

Not sure if the HGH from the AM stay in my system but even before pinning I was struggling to stay awake (for 2 hrs post final meal of the day)! Needless to say, I pretty much pinned and went to bed.

Day 3
Increased Body Temperature, No Bullshit!!!:
First time since I've lived in my current location that it's been in the MID-TEENS at night (typically we'll get about 8-15 nights per year in the HIGH teens, but NEVER in the MID-TEENS). Let's just say, the fact that I felt mildly toasty (without heat and enough windows open that my bedroom pretty much = same temp as outdoors) is not only *VERY impressive but a sure sign the HGH is working. *Since having lost some weight, right now temps of 23 deg F would be my "threshold" (WITHOUT HGH), where I'd feel cold enough to the point waking (and if I'm luckily not to wake, I've never been even mildy "toasty" at ~my current body weight when it's 23 deg F or under and I'm headed to bed).

Since it was 23 deg F when I went to bed last night (and projected to get well down in the teens, which it did), I'd put the other blanket back in to my sleeping bag. So basically (compared to the night prior to starting the HGH where the low stayed ABOVE 30 deg), I had IDENTICAL layers (SAME night clothes + same # of blankets/sleeping bags) as yesterday night (where the low hit MID-TEENS), yet felt the same (if anything I was slightly warmer on the HGH + temps in mid-teens VS no HGH + temps in low-mid 30's). That just DOES NOT happen on its own! :)

Hunger/Satiety: strange start but AWESOME finish: I woke up around 4 AM (~7.5 hrs post pinning) due to hunger. The ICE COLD air actually felt heavenly given how warm I was under my layers, but DAMN the hunger… NOTHING extreme by any means, like I used to experience when I first joined these forums; but strong enough to wake me and keep me awake. Still feeling tired (and clearly NOT being able to get back to sleep), I got up around 5 AM. Felt like I could pound several thousand calories but luckily satiety KICKED IN strong (I ate about 30-40% of what I'd normally eat for meal 1)… bout 90 minutes later, I felt back asleep for another few hrs and miraculously felt no need to eat when I woke up so I pinned.

2 IUs Late Morning (~13 hrs from previous injection)

Sub-1175 cal day logged
(didn't eat until ~11 hrs post pinning; then SMALL snack ~1.5-2 hrs later)… with NO effort = ***enough said!!! ***Sort of: I did take some nicotine (~1 mg) around 6-7:30 AM since it seemed to really be helping with the nerve-related symptoms. Then right after pinning (4+ hrs after the nicotine), I took 15 mg of phentermine, then ~2 hrs after that a Yerbae energy drink. Little bit overkill but I NEEDED to be safe to drive MANY hours, as my doc had a cancellation for Prolo (thank gosh!). So YES, while the phentermine & nicotine & caffeine undoubtedly helped, the quantities would NOT have been responsible for a sub-1175 cal day based on the fact that I'd taken WAY MORE (the previous 3 weeks) and struggled to pull off a 1600 cal day, let alone under 1175 cals… in other words, WITHOUT QUESTION, the HGH is helping tremendously here!

2 IUs Late Night (~13 hrs from previous injection)

Day 4
Sleep (night of Day 3 but "technically Day 4, as I went to bed after midnight):
While I normally do not have issues sleeping, there are always going to be certain exceptions and last night was one of them, (i.e. after 6+ hrs of driving, eating my final meal 4-5 hrs later than normal and being a bit on "overdrive", it wasn't the type of evening where I'd be falling asleep easily). What I found surprising however is: back in January (when I had almost an identical such day on the Somastim, there were NO issues sleeping: very shortly after having pinned, I'd be able to easily get to sleep.

Increased Body Temperature: Still decent, although not as prominent as expected (which could have been due to the MUCH lower than normal caloric intake). In other words, despite having on identical layers, last night (which was low to mid 20's), I somehow felt slightly cooler than the previous night which was in the mid-TEENS. There was not so much as a faint breeze in the air either; if anything, there was actually more "wind" (airflow) the night it was in the mid-TEENS. I was definitely warmer with the given number of layers relative to the temperature that with no HGH though.

Hunger/Satiety: Miraculously, despite once again feeling like I could pound several thousand calories, satiety KICKED IN and I consumed about 30% less than normal for my first meal of the day (which was ~7.5 hrs after pinning the previous evening). I did need a Yerbae drink to stave off some post-prandial sluggishness… and the drink got "pounded" ***as per the usual during such times*** rather than sipped slowly during the 2 hour window I waited before pinning (which ended up being much over 2 hrs due to then getting sidetracked!).

***By this, I'm referring to how I feel while on what I lovingly call "The Pain and the Ass Diet" (which is an EXTREMELY STRICT post-op diet my doc recommends, very similar to what an elite bodybuilder would follow). The irony is, my normal diet is pretty similar, with a handful of exceptions; the big one being: a bit more carbs (sugar!). Nothing extreme; however, given that I am prone to high hunger levels, I've found that SOME amount of sugar works WONDERS to help satiate me. For example: 300 calories consisting of ~268 calories of oats + ~8 g (32 calories) of organic brown coconut sugar will satiate me well VS 300 calories consisting of all oats (which leaves me lethargic and in need of a boost). The former provides under 11% of total calories from sugar; obviously NOTHING extreme... but NOT ALLOWED on "The Pain in the Ass Diet" lol.

2 IUs HGH Late Morning (~12 hrs from previous injection)

Pounded over half of another calorie-free Yerbae energy drink and luckily managed to make it through the 2 hours post-pinning without eating; then devoured a snack/small "meal 2". Given that I felt like I could pound a buffet table, the fact that I was able to keep it under 250 calories was impressive and indicative that the HGH IS working (despite me having to put forth a small to low-grade moderate effort at times). The energy drinks, while undoubtedly offering SOME degree of assistance, have NEVER cut "alone" i.e. typically, post stem cell or post prolo (while on "The Pain and the Ass Diet"), it will take 15 or 30 mg/day phentermine and ALMOST ALWAYS 3 energy drinks/day on top of the that. Thus, that I've been getting by on "just" HGH + energy drinks alone = enough said (I'd undoubtedly be about the 2,000 cal mark by mid-day if JUST relying on the energy drinks!).

While I seem to recall exerting much less effort to eat less on the Somastim, I want to reiterate that it's not a level playing field: as stated previously, the hunger had been worse prior to starting the Novotrop VS prior to starting the Somastim; and now, rather suddenly (thanks to my doc having a cancellation and getting me in for Prolo!), I've had to JUMP in to "The Pain in the Ass Diet" (i.e. a diet that has a HISTORY of triggering my hunger to the point of me gaining up to *2-3 lbs in the 2 weeks I have to follow it… *and I'm talking in RECENT years where my hunger is worlds more in check than it was ~8-10 yrs ago).

250 mcg BPC-157, Afternoon (~3 hrs after pinning the HGH)

Energy:
Got the Cloud 9 feeling again today, to the point where I put my energy drink down mid-sip. This was around 4 hrs post- pinning the HGH / around 1 hr post- pinning the BPC-157)... always possible the BPC-157 contributed (though I've taken BPC-157 before… up to 1000 mcg/day, taken as 500 mcg, 2x/day) and NEVER NOTICED the slightest changes in energy level.

Healing: Despite my attention being pulled here, there, and everywhere today following the Prolo, adjusting to the Pain in the Ass Diet, etc., it REALLY JUMPED OUT as to how amazing I feel in the area with the ligament that had frayed (that was treated with Prolo about 1 month ago and is scheduled to undergo stem cell next week). Prior to starting the HGH, there would sometimes still be mild stiffness in this location, even while just walking around the house. Thus, to have it catch my attention in such a positive way (on a day when I'm very distracted!) is an excellent sign. The US check of this ligament next week will be more like a baseline (relative to my HGH use); since I did NOT have any HGH in my system for 80+% of the days that elapsed between last month's prolo and this month's upcoming stem cell). But future US updates (my doc likes to wait AT LEAST until Week 5 post stem cell) will hopefully show FULL healing this time or damn close to it!

As for the areas with the nerve compression (there were 2 and the most problematic got the Prolo yesterday, with the more minor one scheduled to get Round 1 of Prolo during my upcoming stem cell appointment next week), recovery at around the 24 hr mark has been lightening fast. In some respects, it's hard to draw definite conclusions since: a) I've NEVER had any prior Prolo/PRP/Stem Cell on this location to know what is "typical"; AND b) I normally recover lightening fast for any areas such as this one that are NOT in any pain/soreness PRE-treatment; but with that being said, in "viewing" the recovery relative to the degree of post-treatment soreness experienced, it definitely seems to be going away even faster than normal (relative to other areas I've had treated in the past that experienced a similar degree of post-treatment soreness).

Day 4 - cont.

Hunger/Satiety/Energy:
Energy levels stayed excellent until rather sudden hunger hit (mainly in the form of mild hypoglycemia VS actual hunger), around 5.5 hr post HGH & 2.5 hrs post BPC-157. While this FASTING hypoglycemia *generally RARE for me, (*I've battled lots in the past with postprandial hypoglycemia; but almost never have/had fasting hypoglycemia); is pretty typical for me to have 'bouts' of BOTH while on "The Pain in the Ass Diet". Also, I've taken BPC-157 before (as high as 500 mg, 2x/day) and noticed ZERO difference with regard hunger / satiety / perceived blood sugar levels / energy levels.

I'm really itching to add some IGF-1, but I may just wait until the 2 week mark, post stem cell (at least for the first time, as I've NEVER taken IGF-1). The original plan was to "get acquainted with it" before my upcoming stem cell next week… but that didn't happen due to the last minute Prolo / now having to follow 'The Pain in the Ass Diet'! The stem cell & prolo AIN'T cheap, so holding off until the 2 week mark when I'm free to pound some fruit juice if things go South with my blood sugar on the IGF-1 is probably best…

To my pleasant surprise, there was VERY POTENT satiety during my final meal to the point where I literally stopped eating with a mere 33g / 47 cals of food on my plate (VERY SIMILAR to what I experienced with the Somastim a few times last month). Most would just scarf down such a small amount of food, but having BATTLED with high hunger / nonexistent "satiety" for much of my life, the few times I am lucky enough to experience "super brakes" in terms of satiety, I STOP, even if it's just a bite or two left of food!

2 IUs HGH Evening (~9 hrs from previous HGH injection)

Sleep:
Fell asleep pretty easily but similar to how I normally would without HGH; (Somastim did seem to work faster in this regard… but again, lots of factors at play).

Increased Body Temperature: Very respectable! Night time temps have now JUMPED way up (with lows in the mid 30's last night); and the next several days the projected lows are high 30's to low 40's. Several less layers needed last night than I would normally need (without HGH in the system) with temps in the mid-30's.

Day 5
Hunger/Satiety/Sleep:
Oops! Woke about 2 hrs prior to the crack of dawn due to nature calling (something that almost never happens unless I drink a decent amount of water RIGHT before bed & am too sleepy to wait 15 minutes, which was the case last night!). Mild hunger upon waking, (which was ~6 hrs post-pinning the HGH); BUT very in line with what I'd expect, given that my current caloric targets are intended to produce some weight loss and have been doing just that, as I've lost over 5 lbs since my accident (and being a petit female with a mostly ecto/small touch of meso build it sure appears to be fat that was shed, as I look noticeably more "shredded" now than before the accident. Anyhow, EXCELLENT satiety kicked in after only ~350 cals consumed (something that DOES NOT happen without the likes of HGH, phentermine, or nicotine… let alone while on a small "cut"!). I could have easily gotten back to sleep but got sidetracked doing some research for another 2 hours; and, while barely hungry but in need of a good 3-4 hrs more of sleep, I opted to eat again since I can rarely sleep when it's daylight, let alone with mild hunger knocking. Luckily, the mild hunger was once again quelled with another 350 cal mini-meal… but KNOWING how I tend to struggle a bit on "The Pain in the Ass Diet" and NOT wanting to take any chances, I helped myself to 15 mg Phentermine before heading back to bed, where I fell asleep quickly and slept like the dead for another 4 hrs. ZERO hunger at the moment, but given that, upon waking, it was 14 hrs post-pinning the HGH, the 'immediate credit' goes to the Phentermine.

2 IUs HGH Late Morning (~14 hrs from previous HGH injection)

I actually feel a little groggy from all the sleep, (which is fine by me, as I'm not even 48-hrs post-Prolo). Currently, I'm sipping slowly on a Yerbae energy drink (cuz, no bullshit, unlike many, I get *ZERO energy boost from Phentermine!). *That said, if my energy is crashing due to bad hunger pangs (which rarely happens anymore), I WILL feel a "boost" in such a situation from Phentermine; but in terms of an EXTRA kick of energy (like from a caffeine/yohimbe-based energy drink/pill), nadda from Phentermine!

Day 5 - cont.

Healing:
I set out for my second walk in 1+ month. Pleased to report ZERO stiffness in the "problem area"; although my pace was just under 2 minutes per mile SLOWER from a few days back (but still under the 20 min per mile mark for pace… so definitely fast enough to trigger something, if anything was going to present). Distance was ~25% further than the previous walk.

250 mg BPC-157 Afternoon (~4 hrs from previous HGH injection)

Hunger/Satiety:
Holy geez! YES, in light of the half life of Phentermine, no doubt, the SUPER SATIETY from a mere sub-250 cal meal, (~5 hrs post pinning the HGH / ~7 hrs post 15 mg Phentermine) was NOT all the HGH… but with that being said, for the past 5+ years, Phentermine has been my ONLY "big gun" while on "The Pain in the Ass Diet" (since I avoid Nicotine for several weeks post-stem cell / post-prolo). Needless to say, I KNOW how I feel on the Phent and the satiety I experienced would have even been superior to 30 mg Phentermine taken in one "shot". [NOT trying to undermine the phenomenal Phentermine either… but similar to when I started my hiatus from HGH: it's been one HELL OF A RIDE folks! But damn my receptors are long over for a break!]

Just now making my dinner (1-2 hrs later than normal) and feel fine… very good chance part of dinner will be tomorrow's breakfast!

Day 5 - cont.
Hunger/Satiety:
Well, I spoke too soon (as I ended up finishing dinner)... one of those nights where you don't feel too hungry, but as you start to eat, you realize you're a lot hungrier than you thought! Just under 1700 cal for the day yesterday, so higher than anticipated but in light of how I've always struggled to keep cals in check while on "The Pain in the Ass Diet" (often struggling to keep it in the 2200 - 2300 cal range), the 1700 is respectable. Also, after a FULL MONTH of practically being bedridden/chairbound, the 1-2 miles per day I've started to resume is triggering MUCH MORE hunger VS if I'd been at my NORMAL activity level & simply had to take a few days off for a maintenance type of a prolo/stem cell.

2 IUs HGH Evening (~10 hrs from previous HGH injection)

Sleep:
Text book perfect!

Increased Body Temperature: I think last night was mid-high 30's (quite possibly even low 40's) and the 3 outer layers that are normally on top of my sleeping back got stripped within minutes of 'hitting the sack'; even after that, my legs were so toasty that I ALMOST needed to strip a pair of pants too (NORMAL this time of year = 3 pairs of pants); and I can say with certainty, had I done so, it definitely would've been more comfortable! But thanks to the EXCELLENT sleep cues/hormones/whatever it is that happens when I'm on HGH that helps me get to sleep, I was 'out cold' before further contemplation of the number of lower layers, LOL. Even still, number of layers was less than a night with similar temps but no HGH in the system.

********************************************************************************************************
This concludes the Somastim VS Novotrop portion of my log. For reasons I pointed out at the beginning, it was not a level playing field. Had those reasons been the ***ONLY*** factors at play, it still may have been difficult to draw any fair conclusions. ***However, further complicating matters were some additional factors that cropped up midway through, after my doc had graciously squeezed me in VERY LAST MINUTE for a prolo treatment; this resulted in:

1. Me having to follow a post-op diet that is KNOWN to trigger MY hunger / KNOWN to make me struggle... in fact: so much so that a few years back, I literally nicked name it: "The Pain and the Ass Diet".
2. Me SUDDENLY being able to increase my activity level (which is ALSO A KNOWN trigger for MY hunger during times when I've been inactive for weeks, such as I had been due to my injuries)

The remainder of this log will be much simpler and focused on my healing; (unless, for whatever reason, there are sudden or uncharacteristic changes worthy of reporting with respect to the effects of the HGH on my hunger, satiety, body temperature, sleep, or anything else).

Before getting in to Day 6, going forward, unless otherwise noted:
  • HGH (Novotrop) = 4 TOTAL IUs/day (2 IUs 2x/day, spaced as close as possible to 12 hrs apart in between doses)
  • BPC-157 = 250 mcg 1x/day (taken sometime in between the HGH injections)
  • MEAL TIMING: AT LEAST 2 hrs on either end of the HGH and AT LEAST 1 hr on either end of the BPC-157
  • Other Supplements: aside from a multi-vitamin (currently I have one of the Garden of Life Formulas but usually take Dr. Mercolas), 1.5 to 2 Yerbae (or Hi-Ball) Energy Drinks + 1x 15 mg Phentermine (as needed!) has been the sweet spot.
Day 6 - DOUBLED the distance of my first walk back, yet only ~30 secs/mile slower on the pace. Absolutely ZERO stiffness in the spot where the ligament had frayed, so this was PHENOMENAL and I feel definitely coming from the HGH cuz:

While I did feel some definite improvements from the "holdover" Prolo injection my doc gave me back in Jan, this ligament seemed to once again stagnate (praying no more backtrack!) after around the 3.5 week mark. The lingering stiffness fortunately had been super mild and sometimes not even noticeable if 'walking around the house'; but striding out at well under 20 minute per mile pace has tended to bring out stiffness (and in no time)... with today being just over 2 miles yet NO STIFFNESS in this area at ANY point DURING (or ***AFTER) the walk, it is an EXCELLENT sign.

***And having had my share of injuries over the years, I cannot emphasize enough, the importance of the NO stiffness/soreness AFTER!!! All too often, when I've "tweaked" something over the years and it's held up (initially) DURING my training (but ROUTINELY and WITHOUT FAIL stiffens (or gets sore) AFTER), it has NEVER been a good sign!

Days 7 – 11:
Dosage Changes:
Day 7 & Day 9 = just 2 IUs HGH VS the 4 IUs ("AM"… more like mid-day due to busy schedule and by the time I was ready for bed, I didn't feel like I needed a 2nd shot)

SUBJECTIVE Healing:
A. PRE-Stem Cell, I got in one final walk (about 1/2 mile shorter than previous). There was some mild stiffness in the area where the ligament had frayed but that was about it… and I didn't want to push things, so I kept the walk short.

B. The other spot (that had experienced SLOW healing after the stem cell I had at the end of last year) was also acting up MILDLY… but NOT during the walk; mainly just flashes of mild soreness/weakness such as while getting up from a chair or gently moving a certain way while seated or lying in bed.

OBJECTIVE Healing (i.e. per the Ultrasound (US) Checks):
Per the JANUARY 2023 US Check:
9 different tendons / ligaments were not fully healed (with the total count being well in to double digits if accounting for the fact that certain tendons / ligaments needed treatment in more than one location.

Per the FEBRUARY 2023 US Check (treated in Feb):
I. (of the 9 tendons / ligaments also checked in Jan):

1. 2 have been completely asymptomatic (and were mild to begin with) = NO recheck at this time due to higher priorities
  2. 5 healed in full (or to the point where my doc felt that re-treatment was NOT necessary, even if NO bigger priorities)
  3. 2 were not fully healed and needed retreatment (including the one that had frayed in Jan that the doc had treated with Prolo at that time; despite only a single Prolo shot (in between the 2 stem cell treatments), the fray was completely gone!)
II. ("NEW" (i.e. NOT US'ed in Jan); 'accident-related'):
  1. 1 Never treated tendon that was causing mild issues (corresponding to B in the Subjective Healing list above)
  2. 1 Ligament in a different joint (can't recall if this was treated in Dec or not); it was one of the more minor things!
III. (NON-Accident Related; NOT checked in full but "maintenance" FINALLY started: 'Joint #1' & 'Joint #2'):
  1. 2 "big gun" ligaments in Joint #1 had spraining in multiple places and were all treated
  2. 1 ligament in Joint #2 showed mild spraining (no stem cells left to treat this go-around)
Stem Cell Treatment (in addition to the tendon & 5 ligaments noted in red above - many of which received 2-3 injections 'a piece'): the joint corresponding to #'s I-3 & II-1 above was re-treated (for the "ligament coating effect")

Prolo: done on the 2nd region of my body that was causing the nerve compression symptoms

Other Healing: The ***BPC-157 has nearly eradicated a benign skin condition I've had for about 10 years! ***I'm guessing it's the BPC-157 since HGH has never had any effect on it, (for the better or the worse); and I've introduced absolutely NOTHING else to my diet / exercise / supplementation routine.

In terms of the skin condition, I can't remember exactly WHAT it was (the dermatologist knew exactly what it was but this was several years back and he said it was benign so that was good enough for me and all I remember!). Basically, (despite NEVER 'burning' from sun exposure), there were 2 separate random occasions (that occurred within 2-3 yrs of each other), with the first being around 10 years ago, where: BOTH times, I'd been out in the sun all day and got SMALL, white-ish blisters on my hands & arms. For MOST of them, I could just press gently, some clear fluid would come out, and then the skin looked normal in the next day or so... but a few of the ones on top of my wrists & backs of hands toward the knuckles just STAYED there, permanently... UNTIL NOW!!!

There are still a few of them remaining in my knuckle area on one hand, but the wrist (which was the worst, as there were several of them in one spot), looks like I just underwent cosmetic surgery to have a normal looking wrist again!

Days 12-14:
HGH:
Dosed 1x 2 IUs on Days 12 & 14; (Day 13 was the planned, 2x 2 IUs, AM & PM)
BPC-157: I've bumped the dose up to 375 mcg taken in one shot / day (mid-day), starting on Day 12

Recovery is going PHENOMENAL! Seriously, the way I've been able to bend through normal ranges of motions WITHOUT pain/soreness SO SOON after having had stem cell is miraculous. The "real test" is going to be the next ultrasound (since I'll have been taking the HGH through both "timepoints". The (subjective) DEEP & FAST healing I've had to date after this stem cell reminds me of "the good old days" (when I used to take HGH regularly); so hopefully that will continue!

That said, I'm NOT taking ANY chances in terms of my activity level (i.e. NO walking at the 1/2 to 1 week post-treatment mark like usual; and I may even wait upwards of 3-4 weeks, in light of the SUPER HEALING I had after being MORE sedentary than recommended, following the "SOS" Prolo shots in Jan).

Unless there's a suspected problem with the healing, (which has NEVER happened in ~10 years, aside from my final stem cell of 2022, before re-introducing the HGH), my doc normally does not even do a post-treatment check-up. So, the next US update will likely not be until early May when I go back for more stem cell... unless of course my doc gets curious & has time to take a peek at anything when I go back next month for more Prolo on the areas with the nerve compression. The May stem cell will be the start of some LONG overdue maintenance on parts of my body NOT injured in the accident; and of course, anything that was injured that might need another round of stem cell to reach full healing.

Days 15-18: Some General Notes on dosage / 'the goods':
  • HGH: Unless otherwise noted, from here on out, dosage will be 2 IUs/day (in the PM)
  • BPC-157: 375 mcg/day (Day 15-17); 575 mcg (Day 18) ***NOTE: it never works out perfectly with the combination of the small ticks on the 'slin syringes and also adding SLIGHLY more bac H2O when reconstituting (to account for the air bubbles… hence why the final dosage is sometimes is slightly off). And since tomorrow is the ***big day, I figured I'd just finish off the BPC-157 today VS trying to split the remaining ~575 mcg in to 2 doses)
  • ***IGF-1 LR3: DVD to "premiere" tomorrow AM! ;) 20 mcg, 1x/day in AM
  • Other Supplements: today (Day 18), I started taking some basic B Vitamins (thanks to certain... "complications" of the accident): B-Complex and B-12.
The healing, from the standpoint of bone / cartilage / joint / tendon / ligament, recovery has been SUPER SPEEDY (***as far as I can tell***); and I cannot be more satisfied! ***Due to what might prove to be some big setbacks in other regards, my doc wants me to take the recovery SUPER SLOW, especially until I can be sent in for further diagnostics.

But in terms of ALL spots that had the Stem cell & Prolo, I am pain / soreness / stiffness FREE and would UNQUESTIONABLY be back to starting up activity by now if not for these other... complications (OF THE ACCIDENT). Nothing like 'the gift that keeps on giving.' :cry:

I'm just VERY, VERY thankful to have the IGF-1 LR3 (& HGH) on hand. Sadly, the further areas of suspected damage are ones that (to my knowledge) NO doctor has treated with stem cell / PRP / prolo; BUT the medical literature shows that BPC-157, HGH, AND IGF-1 can make a BIG difference.

In reflecting back to 20 days ago (just prior to starting the HGH / BPC-157), there have been massive improvements. No doubt, the stem cell & prolos contributed... but SOME of my remaining symptoms STRONGLY seem to be coming from areas that stem cell / PRP / prolo just cannot treat; so the HGH / IGF-1 may prove critical here (and likely already have!!!).

Time to research whether I need to starting doing some 'site-specific' injections... in these locations! But for tomorrow, I'll probably just pin the IGF-1 in the 'usual' spot (abs or quad).

Day 19 – IGF-1 LR3 DVD in Progress (HOLY FREAKIN' AWESOMENESS!!!)

Here's a run down of my timing / diet / immediate effects (and I'll update later today as the day progresses):

Meal 1-"Part A":
184 grams Raspberries

"Time Zero": Started stop-watch after finishing the raspberries; then immediately took Supplements:
  • 6 Capsules of Mag O7 (Sorry! Just realized I forgot to include this at the beginning of my log… it's kind of an even playing field though cuz I've been on this product (or something VERY similar) since ~2005 for SUPER SLOW digestion; at my worst, I was literally taking up to ~30 capsules per day at one point but currently take only ~12 capsules per WEEK, as my digestion has healed remarkably over the years)
  • 1 Tab of B-complex
Meal 1-"Part B": 16 grams of Collagen Protein (finished consuming it ~3-4 minutes since having started the stop-watch)

15 Minute Mark: I headed in to the kitchen to prepare some more food while I pinned (20 mcg – I'm female btw)
SUBJECTIVE FEELINGS of hunger / blood sugar: Prior to pinning, I kind of felt like shit (mildly). NO hunger but VERY (either hypo OR hyper); and this is actually VERY typical lately (after Meal #1), not only due to how sedentary I've been cuz of the accident but also (currently) still having to follow my doctor's "The Pain and the Ass [post-op] Diet" (which I've always struggled with since it whacks out my blood sugar levels a bit).

33 Minute Mark: At this point, I'm almost thinking: is this too good to be true!?! (The "shaky" feeling – that was present PRIOR TO PINNING) seemed to be dissipating…

40 Minute Mark: The "hypo" (hyper?) / mild shaky feeling (that was present PRIOR TO pinning) was now GONE (and to my pleasant surprise, I took a trip back to the kitchen was to put the food I'd cooked back into the fridge). THIS is NOT NORMAL (in a GOOD WAYS!):

#1 My NORMAL-sized breakfast (Meal #1) has been around 600-900 calories lately (with anything under 600 calories being EXCELLENT). The Meal #1 described about was just 166 calories (I kept it small in the event the IGF-1 resulted in me needing to POUND food!)

#2 Even later in the day (when the hypo/hyper/whatever is going on with my glucose levels tends to be less "reactive" to food, I STILL can RARELY handle JUST fruit, JUST protein powder or even JUST a small combination of both without feeling mildly "shaky" (hypo OR hyper) just 30-60 minutes later. In the PM, adding a small amount of fat (preferably MCTs) will typically PREVENT this; but in the AM even adding MCTs does not quite cut it (and only a large AM meal, followed by caffeine / phentermine / nicotine, helps). Thus, to have the 'shaky' feeling (hypo? hyper?) GO AWAY after -

a) my FIRST meal of the day (i.e. a time when my blood sugar tends to be more "reactive"); AND

b) in combination with a meal yielding macros that is KNOWN to throw me out of whack (regardless of when I consume such meal)

- is truly incredible and NOT AN ACCIDENT!

49 Minute Mark:
On cloud 9 (with regard to my energy levels)… and NO it is NOT from the B-Vitamins! I have taken NUMEROUS formulas over the years (and even an IM injectable B-Vitamin blend through a local health clinic a few years back) and the BALANCE in my 'blood sugar levels' right now are REALLY making life sweet in ways that NO FORM B-Vitamin / B-Complex has EVER done.

53 Minute Mark: SUPER SATIETY! Based on my energy levels and LACK OF ANY HUNGER, I am REALLY on Cloud 9 right now… WOW!!! (normally to feel this good, I'd have to pound 700-800 calories for my first meal… and then the "good" feeling could only be maintained with Caffeine, Nicotine, Phentermine - and/or IF I timed HGH within a certain window around Meal #1). What I'm feeling is truly incredible.

1 hr 2 Minute Mark: Definitely NO ACCIDENT, NO PLACEBO; after battling hunger / blood sugar levels nearly all of my life, there is NO mistaking when something is helping me significantly! And speaking of no placebo, the funny thing is, I was seriously worried about possibly having to POUND LOADS of calories / carbs (and stated this concern many times to the amazing folks who hooked me up with this awesome DVD!)... yet the TOTAL OPPOSITE is happening: this stuff is balancing me better than HGH so far!!!

1 hr 24 Minute Mark: Still feel amazing in terms of energy levels but WOW pleasantness: increase in body temperature! Nothing unbearable (but rather, very similar to the prominent increase I described with the Somastim HGH). I also felt some HUNGER come on; and I emphasize HUNGER (VS shakiness from any HYPO/HYPER feeling). The hunger felt natural and I guarantee it was not in any way triggered by the IGF-1 since, "objectively speaking": NORMAL for me (by this time point in the morning) is 600-900 calories… yet the raspberries + protein powder came to only 166 calories).

Meal #2:
1 hr 27 Minute Mark:
Consumed the organic burrito I'd cooked up earlier (~254 cals); it weighed slightly less than the package label but for 1 "serving" which is 278 cals, there are 10 g fat, 35 g carbs (2 g total sugars / 1g added sugars), 12 g protein

1 hr 34 Minute Mark: Cracked open a Yerbae energy drink (out of habit after) but I haven't been needing it… similar to how I often feel if I time the HGH a few hours before/after a meal: even after just 1-2 small sips, there's like TOO much of an "rush" of energy!). By comparison: WITH NO HGH / IGF-1 in the system, an entire Yerbae ***typically gets pounded in full just minutes after AM food consumption. ***OR at least what is typically at the moment (from having been so super sedentary due to the accident)

3 hr Mark: I've been and still am on Cloud 9 LOL! NO HUNGER, absolutely no shakiness (hypo? hyper?), excellent energy levels. Still have 80-85% of my energy drink left which is AMAZING!

Thoughts: so far, these extra benefits (in terms of helping with my blood sugar / hunger) are really deserving of its own topic, so I have responded to my own thread – and included results from prior labs along with the discussion – for what I feel is going on here (in terms of these VERY pleasant benefits regarding my hunger / blood sugar): [link to be posted momentarily!]

Day 19 – IGF-1 LR3 DVD in Progress (HOLY FREAKIN' AWESOMENESS!!!) - Cont.

Meal #3: 195 cals (713 cals total thus far)

4 hr 10 Min Mark: Some MILD HUNGER had been gradually coming on so I had another mini-Meal (that I did not even FINISH, thanks to some VERY WELCOME SUPER-SATIETY!!!):
18.5g Keto Dough ( = awesome satiating fat source with only 1 g sugar / 0 g added sugar per 160 cal serving)
130 g Raspberries (originally it was 180 g but the SUPER-SATIETY kicked in and I put the rest back)

Meal #4: 226 cals (841 cals total thus far)
5 hr 45 Min Mark: Some hunger started to break my concentration, but it was STRICTLY hunger VS the shaky hypo/hyper feeling. The meal consisted of 226 cals worth of organic chicken tenders with NO condiments (for macros, a 210 cal serving = 10 g fat, 17 g carbs (1 g added sugars), 13 g protein). Very respectable intake for the day thus far… NOT SUPER low… but then again, the previous 2 days were quite low (so to not have any rebound and be on track to hit some low (good!) numbers with NO effort is awesome)!

Lost track of time on this one but I did crack open a cold one (Yerbae drink) that I SLOWLY sipped over the course of the next several hours…. and EMPHASIS on the SLOWLY (I JUST finished it… now at the 12 hr 53 min mark!). I did NOT feel the need to pound the drink immediately after the meal for blood sugar control (obviously!); rather, it was almost more "mental fatigue" / needing a little something (to REPLACE the energy boost that I'd NORMALLY get if I was healthy / able to walk).

9 hr 30 Min Mark: My body sure is strange sometimes… a mere ~90 minutes between hunger pangs (from Meal #3 to #4) yet I then go nearly 4 hrs without feeling anything… (NOT complaining on that one!). And the amount of caffeine in the Yerbae drink would NOT have suppressed hunger… not to mention, I'd only consumed about 1/2 the can total at that point, with the remaining 1/2 can after my final meal).

Meal #5: 678 Cals (Day Total = 1,519 cals... AWESOME!!!)
10 hr 30 Min Mark: Finished my final meal of the day; some of the satiety seems to have worn off compared to this morning, but all-in-all the satiety was still very potent! Meal #5 consisted of 678 calories worth of SUPER SATIATING PIZZA (this has been a staple in my diet given just HOW WELL it satiates me, 'calories-per-calorie'; which CANNOT be said for all pizzas or all foods! The macros are very well balanced (so I'm guessing that has something to do with it)… and unless SOME pizzas that have a decent amount of sugar, this has JUST 1 gram of sugar per 380 calories!)

13 hr 46 Min Mark:
As AMAZING as feel, I'm actually a bit bummed about "having" to pin my HGH… don't get me wrong, I LOVE my HGH; but rather, as much as I've BATTLED hunger / blood sugar issues over the years, it's NEVER ideal to "break out" MULTIPLE "big guns" simultaneously… especially when ONE "BIG GUN" is doing the job impeccably; and from a standpoint of keeping hunger / caloric intake in check, the IGF-1 LR3 has proven to be an absolute MOAB.

Adding 2 IUs (or any amount for that matter) of HGH this evening, as amazing as I still feel, would be like beating a dead horse (with respect to keeping hunger / caloric intake in check). However, my recovery is CRITICAL (i.e. I'm still in some very critical stages for certain healing, particularly the nerve-stuff…), so ALL BIG GUNS need to come to the front line in that regard! Feeling GOOD AND SLEEPY right now so I'm pinning and hitting the sack!

Day 19 – SUPER HEALING (NERVE INJURIES & IGF-1 LR3)
Today was nothing shy of miraculous (and not "just" in terms of having a new 'BIG GUN' in my arsenal of things to help keep my hunger / blood sugar in check!). While I did introduce some other "modalities" over the past few days, (which I've touched on at the end and are very likely helping too), there is excellent evidence and no doubt in my mind that the IGF-1 has been the BIG PLAYER in the massive turnarounds I experienced today with regard to MANY symptoms).

As the "title" indicates, the healing effects I'm about to describe are STRICTLY speaking to nerve-related injuries (since the joints / cartilage never had issues, ALL remaining tendons/ligaments are well under control with the stem cell / prolo, and given how the tendons/ligaments are all are asymptomatic for performing basic daily tasks, it's not like I'll really know much more in those regards until I resume activity). The nerve-related issues, on the other hand, have seriously been THE bitch-thorn in my side due to the great number of areas impacted AND the annoying persistence with which they've presented (although VERY thankfully, they'd still be considered "minor" in the context of just how severe nerve damage can be).

Following my recent prolo & stem cell treatments, there were some pretty substantial improvements in the nerve-related symptoms… it's tough to put a "number" on the degree of improvement, (mainly due to the MASSIVE fluctuation on any given day that these symptoms tend to display); but if I had to estimate, I'd say a ~50% reduction (in terms of BOTH number of symptoms and severity/intensity). The lingering symptoms, (go figure), have been among the most bothersome and are VERY noticeable/prominent. Thus, there is NO MISTAKING what I'm experiencing: the IGF-1 LR3 is a MOTHER FUCKING LIFE-SAVER!!! As for specifics:

1. Areas of my body with numbness suddenly had SUPER FEELING (before calming down and feeling NORMAL). THIS IS NO ACCIDENT – i.e. the type of numbness I've experienced would be similar to how MOST normal humans would feel if walking outside, BAREFOOT & NAKED, in say 2 feet of snow and then laying down in the snow for 30-60 seconds = you'd likely have some difficulty moving toes/fingers (among other parts…) and also have some generalized numbness in the larger muscle groups; (in my case, it would be numbness/difficulty moving, sans the cold sensation). Extrapolating a bit further: what I experienced today (about 4.5 hours after pinning the IGF-1) would have been similar to that sudden 'SUPER FEELING' one often gets after being exposed to COLD and then SUDDENLY coming in the house and running hands/toes under HOT water: namely where you "thaw out" so fast, that you not only get sudden 'SUPER FEELING' but in many instances some PAIN along with it); though in my case there was ZERO pain and I did NOT have the funky temperature sensations; just the similar sensation of regaining TOTAL feeling. This was unmistakable (since the numbness tends to be worse while seated in my desk chair); and as I felt the feeling literally just coming back; I stopped what I was doing in pleasant disbelief.

2. The next effect, (also unmistakable!) is actually kind of funny if you think about it: where I suddenly went from feeling normal to feeling bloated… (expect, given MY circumstances, feeling bloated SHOULD have been "normal" (i.e. how I SHOULD HAVE felt if not for the nerve issues). A further explanation is in order / should help clarify: the area of my body I'm referring to is one right near where my doc went to town on several spots on some ligaments; and as such its still quite swollen ( = PERFECTLY normal to still have a bit of swelling there from my stem cell). With that being said, given the degree of swelling still present, I SHOULD have, (under 'normal' circumstances / if NO nerve injury was present) been feeling a bit "bloated" from the swelling in that location. Thanks to the nerve injury that altered my sensations, this 'bloating' feeling was blunted (to the point where I'd felt normal)… that is, until the IGF-1 miraculously "unthawed" my nerve endings/etc allowing me to feel in full again!

3. Pain reduced to nothing – I've heard nerve-related pain can be a FUCKING BITCH so I'm blessed to have VERY FEW nerve-symptoms that are producing pain. There are 2-3 joints in my body that I was convinced had damage to tendons/ligaments/etc that my doc (and I) have since RULED OUT (with MULTIPLE MRI / US exams and also "loading"/"challenging" of these areas that WOULD HAVE produced issues IF the pain were from tendon/ligament/etc). Anyhow, although the pain in these joints tends to fluctuate and thankfully not be in constant pain (i.e. ranging from a 0 to 8 out of 10 in a 24 hr period), I have NEVER (in the past 1-2 weeks) been virtually pain free for an 9 hour stretch like I have been now (normally, the degree of pain would fluctuate drastically every 1-2 hours). While it has not remained 100% over the past 8 hours, it's been pretty damn close, ranging from PAIN FREE at best to a 2 out of 10 at worst, (with 10 being most severe). NOT TO SHABBY after just ONE 20 mcg shot of IGF-1.

4. Marked reduction of nerve-related muscle "tightness/mild fatigue". What I was experiencing (pre-IGF-1):
(for the TIGHTNESS): it's similar to how you might feel right after finishing a moderate to hard set of weightlifting for the given muscle (BUT NOT in such a way where it feels like it's going to cramp up);
(for the mild fatigue): it feels VERY similar to the "good kind of MILD tiredness" you'd feel right after completing a first or second set of a given weightlifting exercise (in preparation for a final set where you plan to really push to failure).
The IGF-1 MASSIVELY reduced these sensations (which ranged from mild to moderate initially) to MUCH milder; and in some instances/muscle groups (during the past 9 hours), there were times where I was asymptomatic).

Final NOTES:
  • As stated yesterday, I've started incorporating some B-Vitamins; if those were somehow responsible for the massive improvements, I likely would've felt something last night after taking them (and felt nothing). Furthermore, if cheap B-Vitamins could produce such profound benefits in THIS short a time frame, a lot more folks would know about it!
  • As I failed to note previously (but probably should have): I've also been using a therapeutic Light Device (which in my opinion is WAY under-rated despite loads of impressive literature). For me personally, this Light Device has already worked one of the most impressive health MIRACLES I've experienced to date and that would be: CURING my HORRIFIC sleep issues that I'd BATTLED with for 10+ years. So given how this SAME device has racked up an IMPRESSIVE array of articles in the medical literature in terms of it's ability to heal joint/tendon/ligament injuries as well as BOTH peripheral/central neuropathies, it is undoubtedly helping. That said, I've been using this Light Device *more aggressively* (*AT LEAST 6 areas/day VS on JUST the areas I had the stem cell in) for 3 consecutive days now and have NOT had the profound "acute" improvements that I documented above with the IGF-1.

Day 20 – No time today to capture each and every detail, but it's safe to say: pretty much a pleasant repeat of the previous day; textbook consistent (with what I felt yesterday)... PLUS what feels like some synergetic benefits (either with the HGH from the previous evening and/or from the previous day's of dose of IGF-1 LR3 still in my system). A few general comments/observations:

1. Increase in body temperature:
a) I forgot to add yesterday that it was almost more of a "pulsatile" effect; where it would come on, (similar to how I'd described with the Somastim HGH); but then it would gradually taper off, only to come on again about 60-90 minutes later (and this happened a few times both yesterday and today). This was NOT in association with hunger, nor any hypo/hyper- glycemic type symptoms (which the IGF-1 has ELIMINATED).

b) I also felt a distinct increase in temperature at night, prompting me to remove 1 layer. Perhaps some synergy with the HGH? Again, NO sweating, NO hunger NO hypo/hyper feeling; just a small, *welcome increase in my body temperature (*which has always tended to run slightly under the average human, so perhaps it's just normalizing me?!)

2. Sleep – hard to tell after ONE night AND when you 'sleep like the dead' to begin with LOL. ;) But I seemed to wake even MORE rested on the same # of hours of sleep… although given how SUPER-CHARGED my daytime energy levels have been, it could just be that I feel extremely well VS any further improvements in sleep.

3. Energy Levels – WOW! With HGH + IGF-1 LR3 (or perhaps the synergistic effect of my 2nd dose / 1st dose overlapping in the system), today really redefined "Cloud 9"!

4. Healing = about the same as yesterday ( = massively improved from what I'd been!)

Day 21 – VERY prominent improvements today with regard to the healing!

Pain – 2 of the 3 areas that had experienced NERVE-related pain for much of the waking day for nearly 3 consecutive weeks now (minus the past 2 days where big improvements were noted), went the ENTIRE DAY PAIN FREE, today; and the 3rd area, (which still has some degree of soreness at times) was MASSIVELY improvement to where, for the first time in almost 2 weeks, there were more PAIN-FREE moments than sore moments.

Numbness –
ALL areas of my body that previously had varying degrees of numbness went the entire day free of ANY numbness!

Muscles with "tightness/mild fatigue" – were also much improved (although still present, the periods of being asymptomatic were longer; and the "tightness/mild fatigue" less 'severe')

Other – I actually felt well enough to take a "formal" walk today; super short one of 0.5 mi, (to make sure I don't overdue anything); but all spots treated with the stem cell / prolo felt PHENOMENAL.

Days 22-27
Changes: Unless there is anything prominent / notable, I will plan to post back after I have my next stem cell or prolo and/or after resuming the IGF-1 LR3. For now: I have STOPPED the IGF-1 (Day 25 was my "final" dose for now, with the plan to start back in about 1-2 weeks). This was NOT due to any bad effects of the IGF-1; but rather, I've taken a pause to address some pretty massive nutrient deficiencies. In light of those deficiencies, I've come to the conclusions that: a) I must have some pretty exceptional genetics (for healing), given that I've made any progress; AND b) the HGH / IGF-1 are the total shit! Cuz even pharma grade stuff can only go so far if you are lacking or not absorbing certain Vitamins / Minerals!

In terms of the current healing:
1. Tendon / Ligament:

By tail end of Week 2 / beginning of Week 3 (post Stem Cell / Prolo), I have walked up to 2 miles per day (under 18 min mile pace), without issue, along with spending up to 2-3 hours on my feet doing light to moderate yard work (same day as the walk too). THIS is the kind of rapid healing I'm accustomed to! And if not for the REMAINING nerve stuff, I'd probably be doing A LOT more. As far as I can tell: the tendon/ligament stuff has all healed flawlessly and if tendon / ligament stuff were the ONLY FACTORS to contend with (for the healing), there's no question I'd be back to elite level in another few weeks (undoubtedly because of the HGH and IGF-1 LR3 that have CLEARLY supercharged the healing).

2. Nerve Healing:
As stated previously, certain nerve symptoms resolved almost immediately; with the resolution clearly pointing to the IGF-1; and those nerve-symptoms that did not resolve definitely experienced some degree of improvement. I'm hoping the remaining issues are PRIMARILY due to compression; since, in MY case, that is an easy fix with the stem cell / prolo (VS say nerve injuries in the 'periphery' that may be present as a result of certain areas of my body having undergone some degree of crush, as well as hyperflexion/hyperextension, in the accident). If there is still compression present (that is causing the remaining nerve stuff), then I would NOT expect the IGF-1 to have any effects until the compression has been more fully addressed.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws