over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH and Vision

Bigboomer5150

Registered
Verified Customer
Alright good morning meat heads, alright I might sound crazy but I swear my vision has either gotten better or possibly enhanced a tad w the introduction to hgh I’ve been on for close to a Year now at about 2ius day most was 4iu split w cycle. Anyways I’m really noticing today for some reason everything seems much more vibrant and I can just see much flipping clearer? What do you guys think am I high or has it helped my vision??? Anyways be safe ! Be cool!

Ugh decreases insulin sensitivity. Decreased insulin sensitivity can lead to increased ocular fluid, meaning your eye would bulge. Maybe if you had mishappen eyeballs to begin with(I believe it’s short sightedness??) then the swelling could explain it somewhat? Other than that I have no clue

Ugh decreases insulin sensitivity. Decreased insulin sensitivity can lead to increased ocular fluid, meaning your eye would bulge. Maybe if you had mishappen eyeballs to begin with(I believe it’s short sightedness??) then the swelling could explain it somewhat? Other than that I have no clue
Yeah I noticed a little bit of eye bulge after staying on growth

Attachments

• 3B137A94-DEED-4ABA-92A6-4456FE3179A2.jpeg
    3B137A94-DEED-4ABA-92A6-4456FE3179A2.jpeg
    58.6 KB · Views: 5
Interesting, citation?

More sensitive I've noticed, looks like everyone has their high beams on when I'm driving....

Interesting, citation?
The ocular fluid levels thing happens to hyperglycemia individuals as increased blood sugar levels lead to increased fluid in the eyeballs from my understanding. The rest was just a huge guess

Attachments

• C810AE39-7B49-49E3-95F4-82EA454460FD.png
    C810AE39-7B49-49E3-95F4-82EA454460FD.png
    226.4 KB · Views: 2
The ocular fluid levels thing happens to hyperglycemia individuals as increased blood sugar levels lead to increased fluid in the eyeballs from my understanding. The rest was just a huge guess
It's far more likely GH ameliorates (improves, corrects) occipital function to improve vision deficits.

In Growth Hormone Deficiency (GHD), MRI was used to distinguish GHD and healthy age-matched controls:
Background: The growth hormone (GH)/insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1) axis plays an important role in brain structure and maintenance of brain function. There is a close correlation between serum GH and IGF1 levels and age-related cognitive function. The effects of childhood-onset growth hormone deficiency (GHD)on brain morphology are underestimated so far.

Methods: In this cross-sectional study, T1-weighted magnetic resonance imaging was assessed in 17 adult males with childhood-onset GHD and 17 age and gender-matched healthy controls. The cortical thickness was analyzed and compared between the two groups of subjects. Effects of disease status and hormone levels on cortical thickness were also evaluated.

Results: Although there was no difference in whole brain volume or gray matter volume between the two groups, there was decreased cortical thickness in the parahippocampal gyrus, posterior cingulate gyrus and occipital visual syncortex in the adult growth hormone deficiency (AGHD) group, and increased cortical thickness in a partial area of the frontal lobe, parietal lobe and occipital visual syncortex in AGHD group. Cortical thickness of the posterior cingulum gyrus was prominently associated with FT3 serum levels only in control group after adjusting of IGF-1 levels.

Conclusion: These results suggest that young adult male patients with childhood-onset GHD have alterations in cortical thickness in different brain lobes/regions.
[1]

Even outside of GHD, evidence shows a likely role for GH in improving cognitive function. GH:
- improves cognitive capacity via excitatory circuits involved in synaptic plasticity
- protects the CNS
- stimulates neurogenesis [2]

GH receptors in the choroid plexus appear to modulate the the receptor-mediated transport of GH through the blood-brain barrier. [2]

IGF-I likewise promotes cognitive function:
- acts as a neurotrophic factor
- stimulates postnatal brain growth
- promotes neuron survival and growth
- increases the rate of axon regeneration in crush-injured sciatic nerve
- protects myelination from undernutrition damage during development
[3]

References
[1] Yang H, Li K, Liang X, Gu B, Wang L, Gong G, Feng F, You H, Hou B, Gong F, Zhu H, Pan H. Alterations in Cortical Thickness in Young Male Patients With Childhood-Onset Adult Growth Hormone Deficiency: A Morphometric MRI Study. Front Neurosci. 2019 Oct 22;13:1134. doi: 10.3389/fnins.2019.01134. PMID: 31695595; PMCID: PMC6817473.
[2] Nyberg, F., & Hallberg, M. (2013). Growth hormone and cognitive function. Nature Reviews Endocrinology, 9(6), 357–365. doi:10.1038/nrendo.2013.78
[3] Musaro, A., & Rosenthal, N. (2006). The Critical Role of Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 Isoforms in the Physiopathology of Skeletal Muscle. Current Genomics, 7(1), 19–32. doi:10.2174/138920206776389784

It's far more likely GH ameliorates (improves, corrects) occipital function to improve vision deficits.

In Growth Hormone Deficiency (GHD), MRI was used to distinguish GHD and healthy age-matched controls:

[1]

Even outside of GHD, evidence shows a likely role for GH in improving cognitive function. GH:
- improves cognitive capacity via excitatory circuits involved in synaptic plasticity
- protects the CNS
- stimulates neurogenesis [2]

GH receptors in the choroid plexus appear to modulate the the receptor-mediated transport of GH through the blood-brain barrier. [2]

IGF-I likewise promotes cognitive function:
- acts as a neurotrophic factor
- stimulates postnatal brain growth
- promotes neuron survival and growth
- increases the rate of axon regeneration in crush-injured sciatic nerve
- protects myelination from undernutrition damage during development
[3]

References
[1] Yang H, Li K, Liang X, Gu B, Wang L, Gong G, Feng F, You H, Hou B, Gong F, Zhu H, Pan H. Alterations in Cortical Thickness in Young Male Patients With Childhood-Onset Adult Growth Hormone Deficiency: A Morphometric MRI Study. Front Neurosci. 2019 Oct 22;13:1134. doi: 10.3389/fnins.2019.01134. PMID: 31695595; PMCID: PMC6817473.
[2] Nyberg, F., & Hallberg, M. (2013). Growth hormone and cognitive function. Nature Reviews Endocrinology, 9(6), 357–365. doi:10.1038/nrendo.2013.78
[3] Musaro, A., & Rosenthal, N. (2006). The Critical Role of Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1 Isoforms in the Physiopathology of Skeletal Muscle. Current Genomics, 7(1), 19–32. doi:10.2174/138920206776389784
That’s very interesting to know. I literally was just taking a wild ass guess lol

That’s very interesting to know. I literally was just taking a wild ass guess lol
Haha I know bro, and it wasn't bad at all. Just some good info on some of the cognitive benefits of GH I figured I would share!

Hormones can affect vision. nanndrolone sulfate eye drops were used for dry eyes I believe

Well there it is….. thanks for the feedback back fellas…it’s official I have superb vision from my HGH use but my feet have also grown a size and a half, so you win some you lose some! Have a great day guys…..

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws