over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH antibodies.(do they not scare you)

bhumik

Registered
Are you guys not afraid of developing HGH antibodies.
Once they develop can your endogenous HGH even function properly?

I would like to hear your opinions for and against it. Medically backed literature would be appreciated as well.

Very interesting topic. Unfortunately I don't have time to delve into it, but for those who are interested here a few papers I dug up in a few seconds:

Antibodies to Human Growth Hormone (HGH) in Human Subjects Treated with HGH * - (full text available) - http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC289586/pdf/jcinvest00293-0062.pdf

**broken link removed** (abst only)

Development of Anti-hGH Antibodies during Therapy with Authentic Human Growth Hormone - LUNDIN - 2008 - Acta Pdiatrica - Wiley Online Library (abst only; at least Genotropin appears safe, in terms of not developing antibodies!)

Treatment of Pituitary Dwarfism with Biosynthetic Growth Hormone - BIERICH - 2008 - Acta Pdiatrica - Wiley Online Library (abst only)

Clinical Experience of Somatrem: UK Preliminary Report - MILNER - 2008 - Acta Pdiatrica - Wiley Online Library (abst only)

Damn; maybe that's why I can shoot up 6 IUs in a day and barely feel it. :(

Wouldn't it be nice if we could inject ourselves with adipogenic substances and develop a potent supply of anti-adipocyte antibodies.....

were did you here this malarky? antibodies is associted with administering differnt blood types in some one and that persons immune wil fight it off and blood clogs up

antibodies is associated with any foreign protein that u inject into ur body. So when u inject exogenous HGH after a period of time you might start making antibodies to it. So as soon as it hits your plasma it will be destroyed or covered up by antibodies.

I understand that exogenous HGH is similar to our own HGH yet in trials it is shown that there is clear documentation of antibodies being formed due to it. What do most people think about it..

1.) either u dont know and dont care and willing to play the odds and think u wont form the antibody

2.) or you did your research and realize tht HGH will be effective despite the antibodies

3.) or does neone know if this antibody will destroy ur endogenous HGH as well of will it be safe.

were did you here this malarky? antibodies is associted with administering differnt blood types in some one and that persons immune wil fight it off and blood clogs up

leave it to you for a stupid comment! bahahahah:banghead:

I too am interested in anitbodies. I go the ghrh and ghrp route to help avoid the antibodies since it is natural gh being produced. anyone know if this will eliminate antibodies from devoloping and to what extent? I recall awhile back dat said something about the pep route helping with antibody development but it was awhile ago.

antibodies is associated with any foreign protein that u inject into ur body. So when u inject exogenous HGH after a period of time you might start making antibodies to it. So as soon as it hits your plasma it will be destroyed or covered up by antibodies.

I understand that exogenous HGH is similar to our own HGH yet in trials it is shown that there is clear documentation of antibodies being formed due to it. What do most people think about it..

1.) either u dont know and dont care and willing to play the odds and think u wont form the antibody

2.) or you did your research and realize tht HGH will be effective despite the antibodies

3.) or does neone know if this antibody will destroy ur endogenous HGH as well of will it be safe.

well post up were your getting this as id like to read it, i think your thinking of immunity to hgh? its another homone like test, and the body doesnt produce antibodies to it, as in destryoing it, to help your immune sysyem, it can more immune to the levels thoe and not have as good effects. on another note i think its still a myth whether it can make bone deformities but i duno

leave it to you for a stupid comment! bahahahah:banghead:

I too am interested in anitbodies. I go the ghrh and ghrp route to help avoid the antibodies since it is natural gh being produced. anyone know if this will eliminate antibodies from devoloping and to what extent? I recall awhile back dat said something about the pep route helping with antibody development but it was awhile ago.

ohhh mace 123!! my long lost dude. :naughty:

well post up were your getting this as id like to read it, i think your thinking of immunity to hgh? its another homone like test, and the body doesnt produce antibodies to it, as in destryoing it, to help your immune sysyem, it can more immune to the levels thoe and not have as good effects. on another note i think its still a myth whether it can make bone deformities but i duno

Just scroll down to the third post on this thread and you will see the studies posted by Reebok.

Yes its a hormone but unlike testosterone its a protein. which could be anitgenic and lead to anti body formation.

Last edited:
Just scroll down to the third post on this thread and you will see the studies posted by Reebok.

Yes its a hormone but unlike testosterone its a protein. which if not made right could be anitgenic and lead to anti body formation.

meaning "if its not made right" you got some bogus shit, and that can happen when you dont get it from a legit pharmacy, ragardless putting things in your body that dont belong isnt good

meaning "if its not made right" you got some bogus shit, and that can happen when you dont get it from a legit pharmacy, ragardless putting things in your body that dont belong isnt good

Bro call me if you dont understand this, you got my number.

Your getting annoying, just stop b/c you dont know what your talking about.

Synthetic gh is only ONE of MANY types of growth hormone that are made by the body, its not the same....

BRO click on the links and read before just being in denial.. In research this was pharm grade HGH .. way cleaner then what u or most on this board r shooting and still antibodies were formed.

Bro call me if you dont understand this, you got my number.

Your getting annoying, just stop b/c you dont know what your talking about.

Synthetic gh is only ONE of MANY types of growth hormone that are made by the body, its not the same....

I actually emailed one of the professor from pubmed who used HGH 192 for his research. There was a rise in IGF and according to him antibodies do form but are not neutralizing or neither interfer with endogenous HGH.

I actually emailed one of the professor from pubmed who used HGH 192 for his research. There was a rise in IGF and according to him antibodies do form but are not neutralizing or neither interfer with endogenous HGH.

That is interesting... I always thought it was, dependent on dosing and duration but what do I know

first of all mace 123 should you be practicing your college algrbra, what would your Grandpa think of you getting on pro muscle asking for a chemical anaylsis company lol.

i read the links and there a bunch a malarky, show me more links then, yes the hgh is made from pigs and ecoli actually, how they make it from ecoli i dont know, give me some years and i tell ya, to sum it up your woried about somthing that isnt a fact just a few things you read just like on the net, you can find anybody saying anything, not to say that there werent some studies that took place, but alot of it is theories, you have to read between the lines, we are talking about the 192aa that out there and some people get red spots from it, but the antibodie thing is not really proven as i can see, keep in mind genitics can play there role and people can have allergic reactions to many things, Natural human growth hormone is a protein consisting of a chain of 191 amino acids. The biosynthetic product has one additional amino acid, methionine, at one end of the chain. Research has revealed no adverse effects from this difference in structure.

Last edited:
first of all mace 123 should you be practicing your college algrbra, what would your Grandpa think of you getting on pro muscle asking for a chemical anaylsis company lol.

hahaa ahhh Shit bro you try doing some algebra after not seeing a single math problem for about 8 years.

What would your uncle think of you being on pro muscle tough guy?

Pardon my ignorance, but from what you wrote, it would seem that 191 would be prefferable to 192 since it's what we produce naturally anyway.

Are you guys not afraid of developing HGH antibodies.
Once they develop can your endogenous HGH even function properly?

I would like to hear your opinions for and against it. Medically backed literature would be appreciated as well.

Use only 191aa and AVOID 192aa,,,you should be fine.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear