over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH before bed?

I take it post workout for mass gain. If you want to keep your natural hgh release then do hgh upon waking, and ipamorelin/mod grf(1-29) before bed...best of both worlds.

If a researcher chooses to test the before bed theory, would the dosage be the normal 100mcg for each chemical or should it be increased for maximum output.
Thanx,
G

I can't honestly comment as I have only used the 5iu protocol for around a month per time but have become inpatient and upped the dose

Thanx D, I can understand getting frustrated we all want those instant results. But realistically from what I've read on here and a few other boards, GH is one of those things that are worth every penny, but takes a few months to get maximum benefit out of it. Keep us posted on any results and changes with your GH research.
G

I moved up fairly quickly in dose when I got my Kigs. The sides for these for me are next to nothing. I would do it post workout but it's abit awkward for me for various reasons. I was taking it morning and pre bed and will do it that way most of the time in the future. But for the last few weeks I have been doing it all pre bed. I like to keep things fairly simple so gonna stick with that for abit. Will go back to 2 injs per day though in the future.

I prefer one big dose befoer bed. I like to 'feel' the gh and splitting up 5 iu of rips doesn't give me the same intense dream I like, although that side has seems to go away after 8 months continuous use.

AM, all at once. Drink coffee then eat 45mins to an hour later.

I've done it, arguably it may shut down your gh production a little, but it makes me sleep better so I figure why not?

Before Bed

I have tried some many different protocols.... I honestly can't say what did better.

If a researcher chooses to test the before bed theory, would the dosage be the normal 100mcg for each chemical or should it be increased for maximum output.
Thanx,
G

I believe 100mcg of both ipamorelin and mod grf is sufficient before bed. Although, on the advice of Osiris, I'm going to boom dose ipamorelin twice a day with hgh 10 minutes later...just an experiment to see if hgh output is dramatically increased. 1gram ipamorelin, 100mcg mod grf, followed by 2-4ius hgh 10 minutes later. I'm thinking upon waking and either post workout, or before bed...possibly both making it 3x a day.

I believe 100mcg of both ipamorelin and mod grf is sufficient before bed. Although, on the advice of Osiris, I'm going to boom dose ipamorelin twice a day with hgh 10 minutes later...just an experiment to see if hgh output is dramatically increased. 1gram ipamorelin, 100mcg mod grf, followed by 2-4ius hgh 10 minutes later. I'm thinking upon waking and either post workout, or before bed...possibly both making it 3x a day.

I was reading what O said about booming ipamorelin and he had me convenced there's no way it couldn't increase GH output. So I wish you luck and keep us updated on the results. :)
G

I'm not looking to build muscles.
At this age i'm more concern about looking good & health.

If i were to take 2iu/ED split into AM & PM or even 3iu/ED plit into 3x pins 1iu each, will it be better for FAT loss since i'm spliting it?

How soon do u guys see FAT loss from HGH at 2-4iu/ED?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear