over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH blast

I'l start tomorrow with you. However if you're going to do it, here are exacts.

5IU 4x - 1st week.
10IU 3x - 2nd week.
20IU 4x - 3rd week.
35IU 3x - 4th week.

That's 14 actual days out of 28 (EOD dosing), for a total GH usage of 235IU.

Again, after the blast run, dump GH for a good month. Though if you desire GH, perhaps utilize secretagogues such as GHRH's/GHRP's during your time off.

Good luck!
Sweet bro thanks pm me when u finish I'd like to know how it worked for u

Would insulin have to be used in this protocol? If so how would one space the dosing of the two drugs? Only have hum R so I'd prefer to use it pre workout, not post.

Bump for this question. I've read in Dat's thread, and in it he says how too much insulin can be counterproductive and hinder GH expression. I believe the number he arrived at was something like 6-8iu of slin. However, he did not (or maybe he did and i just missed it) mention how much GH this was for. 123cctv, maybe you could answer this - how much slin is optimal to use during your suggested protocol, without hindering GH expression?

Also, would one expect gut growth from such large doses?

for a GH novice... amatuer, or pro :)... i'd say stop wasting your money... up your test by 500 mg and take 50 more mg of dbol and you'd get WAAAAYYY better results... also, you can buy a new car with the extra cash :)

seriously... try 30 iu gh with 100 iu slin (no, really, don't try it at all!!! this is just an example with numbers, seriously) for 4 weeks... then try upping your test rediculously with a rediculous amount of dbol for 4 weeks... compare results... you'd find that the test and dbol would give you much more than the gh and slin.

remember, the only reason i go with these blasts is because i buy a bunch of GH for contest prep... cancel the contest after 8-10 weeks, then i'm left with a lot of GH and say "what the hell..."
I don't intentionally go buy GH for this blast cuz i'd be better off buying the test and dbol and saving a ton of cash.

and for the 'impossible' part of the question :)... it depends on how you use insulin and what kind... also on your resistance or sensitivity to slin... i'm very resistant to insulin... i can take 10 iu on an empty stomach and only get slightly hypo 2 hours later. another guy i know who is extremely sensitive to slin (and uses upward of 50 iu humalog per day) and he can go hypo in 10 minutes if he ate a little carbs before the shot... So, if you did what's written on every damn board of "start with 5 iu and slam 50 grams of fast acting carbs immediately and then 100 grams of complex carbs an hour later and go up 1-2 iu every 5-10 days" yeah, you won't get anything out of that except for fat gain.
if you only used insulin once... chances are you didn't do it right.

bottom line... no need for insulin or GH... with how people are using it now and "slamming" hundereds of grams of carbs over a short period of time, i'm not surprised seeing expanding waistlines and the whole "slin makes you gain fat and you can't use it while dieting because it stops lypolysis" shit.

Damn bro, seriously hit the nail on the damn head with this post! Should be a damn sticky and put these stupid gh threads to rest! Just like the op or somone in the first few posts of this thread said, they gained 10lbs and lost a little fat in a 4 week blast. Seriously, just take 600-800mg of test prop and in 4 weeks i bet you'd get the same results for a fraction of the price!

Last edited:
Damn bro, seriously hit the nail on the damn head with this post! Should be a damn sticky and put these stupid gh threads to rest! Just like the op or somone in the first few posts of this thread said, they gained 10lbs and lost a little fat in a 4 week blast. Seriously, just take 600-800mg of test prop and in 4 weeks i bet you'd get the same results for a fraction of the price!

You cant gain 10lbs every cycle. If that were the case, we would all be pro's. This is pretty obvious.

If you've been juicing for years and years you may react well to something new like growth/insulin. And these people may very well be some of the people that start the threads about "gaining 10lbs in a 4 week blast of GH".

If you arent already very far past your genetic potential with the continued use of AAS, and you decide to use GH/insulin prematurely, then yes i agree with you, the same results could have been obtained by simply doing another cycle of AAS.

Bump for this question. I've read in Dat's thread, and in it he says how too much insulin can be counterproductive and hinder GH expression. I believe the number he arrived at was something like 6-8iu of slin. However, he did not (or maybe he did and i just missed it) mention how much GH this was for. 123cctv, maybe you could answer this - how much slin is optimal to use during your suggested protocol, without hindering GH expression?

Also, would one expect gut growth from such large doses?

Yes I am familar w/Dat's thread. I also try to follow his Carbless PWO, which you'll also probably be familar with. Because I take his information to extremes at times, I generally can't seem to pin more than 2IU's of slin or I'll regret it. However even if I could pin more, I wouldn't for numerous reasons.

And no, I did not experience any gut growth whatsoever. However, keep in mind this run (and my last) was EOD dosing which allows IGF-1 levels to subside.

FYI - the only reason I am doing this (again) is because I have several GH boxes about to expire. Don't get me wrong, it does work and blasting has it's place. It's just I prefer to keep my body sensitive, which is also why a month off is required (to resensitize).

Yes I am familar w/Dat's thread. I also try to follow his Carbless PWO, which you'll also probably be familar with. Because I take his information to extremes at times, I generally can't seem to pin more than 2IU's of slin or I'll regret it. However even if I could pin more, I wouldn't for numerous reasons.

And no, I did not experience any gut growth whatsoever. However, keep in mind this run (and my last) was EOD dosing which allows IGF-1 levels to subside.

FYI - the only reason I am doing this (again) is because I have several GH boxes about to expire. Don't get me wrong, it does work and blasting has it's place. It's just I prefer to keep my body sensitive, which is also why a month off is required (to resensitize).

Thanks for sharing that 123cctv, may i ask what your reasons are for not pinning more then 2iu of slin (besides the carb-less pwo, i would assume plays a big role in that for obvious reasons)?

Thanks for sharing that 123cctv, may i ask what your reasons are for not pinning more then 2iu of slin (besides the carb-less pwo, i would assume plays a big role in that for obvious reasons)?

Well besides the fact I've had a few scares in the past, pushing myself. I now treat it all differently. Backing off as I did, seems to have allowed me to once again become fairly sensitive to larger doses. Keeping dosing low also thwarts any possble future risk factors, such as becoming resistant, diabetic, etc.

Pushing Dat's Carbless PWO to extremes, that is -- pinning slin, but not even consuming 1 additional carb afterwards? This is where one needs to be careful or you might find yourself in some serious trouble.

To be true to a "blast", all at once after a WO preferrably is the way. However if I get a chance to experiment a bit more this time around, maybe one day a week I'l break up that days dosing into multiples.

so if you recommend EOD dosing and one of those days happens to land on a non workout day, are you saying you would split it up? if so how would you do it? or if its all at once, what time of day would you recommend doing it? thanks, I know there are quite a few questions here :eek:

so if you recommend EOD dosing and one of those days happens to land on a non workout day, are you saying you would split it up? if so how would you do it? or if its all at once, what time of day would you recommend doing it? thanks, I know there are quite a few questions here :eek:

True to the blast method - all at once.

If you're also out to shred some unwanted fat, inj. in the morning, before you've ate or drank anything. This is also when GH can work some of its magic, i.e. in a fasted state.

Just got'a say something so it's clear.

This thread is on blasting. I posted a couple of links earlier which address the best methods of blastng, or rather the only methods I could find that actually worked and carried with it some sort of scientific approach - such as ramping up doses (doubling) every week to avoid adaptation, maintaining shock & confusion, etc.

But I also wish to say, I am not persuaded this is the best method of GH admin, much less the perfect protocol. Of course, when I have stated what I believe to truly mimic the bodies own natural GH release patterns, and most effective types of administration, most are unwilling to go there, so we'll not go there now. Bottom line -- I don't promote Blasting. However if one wishes to do it, this is the only way I know to effectively research a blasting run.

Well besides the fact I've had a few scares in the past, pushing myself. I now treat it all differently. Backing off as I did, seems to have allowed me to once again become fairly sensitive to larger doses. Keeping dosing low also thwarts any possble future risk factors, such as becoming resistant, diabetic, etc.

Pushing Dat's Carbless PWO to extremes, that is -- pinning slin, but not even consuming 1 additional carb afterwards? This is where one needs to be careful or you might find yourself in some serious trouble.

carbless PWO works fine without the slin bro. A lot of us eat like that and put on muscle and take off fat simultaneously with some additional testosterone ;)

carbless PWO works fine without the slin bro. A lot of us eat like that and put on muscle and take off fat simultaneously with some additional testosterone ;)

I'm sure it does. :) It's just that I've seen more results w/slin than w/o.
Of course if you're careful, you can also pin a couple of IU or so, not pushing it, still avoiding the carbs PWO.

Last edited:
You cant gain 10lbs every cycle. If that were the case, we would all be pro's. This is pretty obvious.

If you've been juicing for years and years you may react well to something new like growth/insulin. And these people may very well be some of the people that start the threads about "gaining 10lbs in a 4 week blast of GH".

If you arent already very far past your genetic potential with the continued use of AAS, and you decide to use GH/insulin prematurely, then yes i agree with you, the same results could have been obtained by simply doing another cycle of AAS.

That was my point, i think many go this route prematurely and wonder why it didnt do anything for them and now their out all this money. Then they think they did the protocol wrong so try gh again with same results, etc. I think if people did use aas as far as they could before having to go this route, well sure not everyone will be a pro by then but at least should look something like a bber. Just too many kids imo jump on gh, thats all i hear is gh in the gym, on the boards, etc. I agree gh has its place but just like the quote i highlighted in my post, if ur not at that level yet physically then what are u doing? I just dont see the use for it for mainstream bbers/gym rats. To each their own of course, just think way too many people jump on gh prematurely then complain about the lack of results they get and look for different magical protocols to solve their problem when thats not the problem to begin with.

That was my point, i think many go this route prematurely and wonder why it didnt do anything for them and now their out all this money. Then they think they did the protocol wrong so try gh again with same results, etc. I think if people did use aas as far as they could before having to go this route, well sure not everyone will be a pro by then but at least should look something like a bber. Just too many kids imo jump on gh, thats all i hear is gh in the gym, on the boards, etc. I agree gh has its place but just like the quote i highlighted in my post, if ur not at that level yet physically then what are u doing? I just dont see the use for it for mainstream bbers/gym rats. To each their own of course, just think way too many people jump on gh prematurely then complain about the lack of results they get and look for different magical protocols to solve their problem when thats not the problem to begin with.

My thoughts exactly.. Sorry about that, seems we had some miscommunication. I guess i was thinking that most people doing the GH are the well expeiranced... But now that i think about it i recall one time too many in the past where i have overheard conversations at the gym about how "growth hormone will turn you into a f*cking beast, man!". I swear, about 90% of the people out there think it will turn them into the hulk or something simply because it has the word "growth" in its title.:rolleyes:

I hate to be a nag, but if i chose to run slin again it will definitely be PWO WITH carbs, what would you recomend i dose the slin at during a GH blast such as the one you stated below:

5IU 4x - 1st week.
10IU 3x - 2nd week.
20IU 4x - 3rd week.
35IU 3x - 4th week.

I hate to be a nag, but if i chose to run slin again it will definitely be PWO WITH carbs, what would you recomend i dose the slin at during a GH blast such as the one you stated below:

5IU 4x - 1st week.
10IU 3x - 2nd week.
20IU 4x - 3rd week.
35IU 3x - 4th week.

Sorry, I know this isn't what you're wanting, but this is where I bow out. I won't recommend to some one else a particular dosage for slin. There's just too many individual variables, including ones preferences and goals.

Best I'll offer is -- dose no more than you feel comfortable using, but along with an amount that will reach your goal. That means dose low if desiring some added weight loss, up to dosing higher if bulking. Personally, if dosing higher, I wouldn't push it over a month or so for health reasons, but then that's just my opinion.

Sorry, I know this isn't what you're wanting, but this is where I bow out. I won't recommend to some one else a particular dosage for slin. There's just too many individual variables, including ones preferences and goals.

Best I'll offer is -- dose no more than you feel comfortable using, but along with an amount that will reach your goal. That means dose low if desiring some added weight loss, up to dosing higher if bulking. Personally, if dosing higher, I wouldn't push it over a month or so for health reasons, but then that's just my opinion.

No worries, i understand. Slin can be dangerous, i can definitly see your reasoning behind not reccomending a protocol.

Has anyone here tried a GH blast with slin, and a GH blast without it? I'm just wondering how much the end result differred (as far as muscle tissue acculumation goes)...

Has anyone here tried a GH blast with slin, and a GH blast without it? I'm just wondering how much the end result differred (as far as muscle tissue acculumation goes)...

I'm wondering this as well, also wondering what the blood glucose levels were like without using slin with GH at such extreme doses.

Would insulin have to be used in this protocol? If so how would one space the dosing of the two drugs? Only have hum R so I'd prefer to use it pre workout, not post.

Sorry Vanya for not responding.

1. Yes, in my protocol, slin will be used, but at minimal dosing PWO. You OTH are using slin that takes 1-2 hours to kick in. I see no reason why you can't dose PreWO just as long as your WO does not last 1-2 hours. ;)

2. Further, if you're wishing to try a blast run, seriously consider adding GHRP-6 PWO or on OFF days which will assist in slowing somatostatin.

3. If your regimen includes testosterone, I'd also ramp up your weekly dosages, directly coinciding with your rhGH increases.

4. This is not for everyone. In addition, for opimimal benefits, consider I.V. administration. Though if you do, dosages MUST be cut in HALF!! Administration via I.V. has been shown to increase plasma levels from 600-1000% greater than normal SC dosing.

Example:
3IU I.V. - 1st week.
6IU I.V. - 2nd week.
12IU I.V. - 3rd week. Do not dose 12IU at once! Dosed twice daily
20IU I.V. - 4th week. Dosed twice daily - Be prepared to sleep like a rock.

Nothing compares to I.V. admin. Or you may elect to split the admin into 20% I.V., 80% SC.

These are merely suggestions of what I have seen work.

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly