over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH blast

vanya

Registered
I know most people advocate taking moderate doses of GH for a long duration. What do you guys think of like a one month blast of 10+ IUs ED? Pointless or no

I know most people advocate taking moderate doses of GH for a long duration. What do you guys think of like a one month blast of 10+ IUs ED? Pointless or no

Pointless IMO. Many guys can take 10 IU/day for many many months and not see all that much out of it. Total waste of money and time for you.

Haha!! It takes Hgh a month just to kick in.

for the people who are saying it's pointless and that it takes months to kick in, have you tried this method?

i've used GH for 5 months (pharma grade) at 4 iu 5 days on 2 off... i would've gotten the same results if i used a double dose of lipo-6 black instead of wasting all that money on GH...

i've also used it for 3 week blasts at 12-16 iu 5 days on 2 off and LOVED the results (used it with slin though)... I always gained a minimum of 10 lbs in those 3 weeks and look a little leaner.

and just incase you're wondering, yes i've used slin alone in even higher doses and it didn't do half of what it would do when combined with high dose GH...

for size... i'd go with blasts... for getting lean, i wouldn't use it at all

for the people who are saying it's pointless and that it takes months to kick in, have you tried this method?

i've used GH for 5 months (pharma grade) at 4 iu 5 days on 2 off... i would've gotten the same results if i used a double dose of lipo-6 black instead of wasting all that money on GH...

i've also used it for 3 week blasts at 12-16 iu 5 days on 2 off and LOVED the results (used it with slin though)... I always gained a minimum of 10 lbs in those 3 weeks and look a little leaner.

and just incase you're wondering, yes i've used slin alone in even higher doses and it didn't do half of what it would do when combined with high dose GH...

i have taken it with slin and between 10-15iu 3x week PWO and gotten great results too. big fan of this method myself. In between blasts, i take 2iu just for the anti-aging benefits.

i have taken it with slin and between 10-15iu 3x week PWO and gotten great results too. big fan of this method myself. In between blasts, i take 2iu just for the anti-aging benefits.

Never used GH but from my research this is how I would use it as well. Someday...

my own experience (anecdotal i realize) , is the results by doing 10iu 3x weekly with 10 iu humalog is FAR superior to ED dosing at a lower dose.

I personally have tried it. It works. I suggest you read this thread:
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...ctors/54643-highest-gh-dose-you-have-ran.html

Also, if you're serious to learn why it works, then read this post - but the entire thread is worth the read as the thread discusses various possile protocols.
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...factors/54106-hgh-overrated-4.html#post691401

buselmo,
Would you reccomend a blast as such you described to a gh novice? Ive been on gh for about 3 months now. 5 days on 2 off..

I, too, have used insulin in the past with little results. Finally, i hear from someone who has used insulin both with and without GH! I realize this is a nearly impossible question for you to answer: but what do you think the chances are i will see results with GH+insulin if i saw close to nothing with insulin alone? Any advice you can give me on this is appreciated..

What do you guys think of 10 ius EOD for 4 weeks? This wouldnt be a one time thing either i would do like 4 weeks blast, 4-8 weeks off, then repeat.

buselmo,
Would you reccomend a blast as such you described to a gh novice? Ive been on gh for about 3 months now. 5 days on 2 off..

I, too, have used insulin in the past with little results. Finally, i hear from someone who has used insulin both with and without GH! I realize this is a nearly impossible question for you to answer: but what do you think the chances are i will see results with GH+insulin if i saw close to nothing with insulin alone? Any advice you can give me on this is appreciated..

for a GH novice... amatuer, or pro :)... i'd say stop wasting your money... up your test by 500 mg and take 50 more mg of dbol and you'd get WAAAAYYY better results... also, you can buy a new car with the extra cash :)

seriously... try 30 iu gh with 100 iu slin (no, really, don't try it at all!!! this is just an example with numbers, seriously) for 4 weeks... then try upping your test rediculously with a rediculous amount of dbol for 4 weeks... compare results... you'd find that the test and dbol would give you much more than the gh and slin.

remember, the only reason i go with these blasts is because i buy a bunch of GH for contest prep... cancel the contest after 8-10 weeks, then i'm left with a lot of GH and say "what the hell..."
I don't intentionally go buy GH for this blast cuz i'd be better off buying the test and dbol and saving a ton of cash.

and for the 'impossible' part of the question :)... it depends on how you use insulin and what kind... also on your resistance or sensitivity to slin... i'm very resistant to insulin... i can take 10 iu on an empty stomach and only get slightly hypo 2 hours later. another guy i know who is extremely sensitive to slin (and uses upward of 50 iu humalog per day) and he can go hypo in 10 minutes if he ate a little carbs before the shot... So, if you did what's written on every damn board of "start with 5 iu and slam 50 grams of fast acting carbs immediately and then 100 grams of complex carbs an hour later and go up 1-2 iu every 5-10 days" yeah, you won't get anything out of that except for fat gain.
if you only used insulin once... chances are you didn't do it right.

bottom line... no need for insulin or GH... with how people are using it now and "slamming" hundereds of grams of carbs over a short period of time, i'm not surprised seeing expanding waistlines and the whole "slin makes you gain fat and you can't use it while dieting because it stops lypolysis" shit.

Last edited:
What do you guys think of 10 ius EOD for 4 weeks? This wouldnt be a one time thing either i would do like 4 weeks blast, 4-8 weeks off, then repeat.

I know i'll get a lot of shit for saying this but.... little kids on GH take a hell of a lot more than that. if you're gonna blast, make it worth it or don't do it at all.
look at the GH charts with the increase in IGF levels depending on dose vs. time and look at how they dose it. some kids take 0.1 mg per kg per day... say the kid weighs 30 kg. that's 9 ius per day... and that's not a hefty dose.

Ok well whats a sample protocol you would suggest for a 3-4 week blast?

Ok well whats a sample protocol you would suggest for a 3-4 week blast?

As suggested, there are better ways to achieve a similar end. However, if you're gona do this anyway - the only method I ever noted that worked was to - start low, increase your dosage weekly by doubling in increments. Once you plateau, as your body necessarily will OR you'll reach unsustainable, unrealistic doses, back off of it completely for several weeks.

An example run:
5IU EOD - 1st week.
10IU EOD - 2nd week.
20IU EOD - 3rd week.
30-35IU EOD - 4th week.
Stop for a month.

The above creates confusion (doesn't allow the body to adapt). The month rest promotes resensitization. OTH if you were to maintain one large dose EOD, results will fizzle fast.

The way I use Gh after a few years of trial and error is like this: Only use it while on cycle, all I do is 4 IU a day split in 2 doses, first thing in the morning and before going to bed, 4 days on 2 days off. I continue it through PCT, then I get off . This really works great for me , it gives me good energy,helps with metabolism and renal function, helps to regulate BP. I guess it all depends what you are after, I just dont think GH is something to use to obtain huge gains, but to enhance your cycle and regulate the vital functions of the body while under stress of gear. God bless you all.

An example run:
5IU EOD - 1st week.
10IU EOD - 2nd week.
20IU EOD - 3rd week.
30-35IU EOD - 4th week.
Stop for a month.

The above creates confusion (doesn't allow the body to adapt). The month rest promotes resensitization. OTH if you were to maintain one large dose EOD, results will fizzle fast.

hmmmmmm i will try this method starting ummmm now!!!!:yeahthat:

hmmmmmm i will try this method starting ummmm now!!!!:yeahthat:

I'l start tomorrow with you. However if you're going to do it, here are exacts.

5IU 4x - 1st week.
10IU 3x - 2nd week.
20IU 4x - 3rd week.
35IU 3x - 4th week.

That's 14 actual days out of 28 (EOD dosing), for a total GH usage of 235IU.

Again, after the blast run, dump GH for a good month. Though if you desire GH, perhaps utilize secretagogues such as GHRH's/GHRP's during your time off.

Good luck!

I'l start tomorrow with you. However if you're going to do it, here are exacts.

5IU 4x - 1st week.
10IU 3x - 2nd week.
20IU 4x - 3rd week.
35IU 3x - 4th week.

That's 14 actual days out of 28 (EOD dosing), for a total GH usage of 235IU.

Again, after the blast run, dump GH for a good month. Though if you desire GH, perhaps utilize secretagogues such as GHRH's/GHRP's during your time off.

Good luck!

how would you do the dosing during the day? all at once or split up?

how would you do the dosing during the day? all at once or split up?

To be true to a "blast", all at once after a WO preferrably is the way. However if I get a chance to experiment a bit more this time around, maybe one day a week I'l break up that days dosing into multiples.

As suggested, there are better ways to achieve a similar end. However, if you're gona do this anyway - the only method I ever noted that worked was to - start low, increase your dosage weekly by doubling in increments. Once you plateau, as your body necessarily will OR you'll reach unsustainable, unrealistic doses, back off of it completely for several weeks.

An example run:
5IU EOD - 1st week.
10IU EOD - 2nd week.
20IU EOD - 3rd week.
30-35IU EOD - 4th week.
Stop for a month.

Would insulin have to be used in this protocol? If so how would one space the dosing of the two drugs? Only have hum R so I'd prefer to use it pre workout, not post.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws