over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH Blast....

medici999

Banned
Has anoyone tried the blasting method of like 200iu over a 6day period?

Proving more and more popular especially on some of the UK boards.

Has anoyone tried the blasting method of like 200iu over a 6day period?

Proving more and more popular especially on some of the UK boards.

I know of some examples of guys running blast doses i.e. 20/20/30/40/40/50 over 5-6 day period. You can expect to lose a bit of fat and gain a bit of LBM if all other factors are in check, but personally I feel this a waste of use. More so unless you feel you've genetically tapped out your potential such unorthodox methods should be last on your list in attempts towards growth.

That much GH that quick will add a fuckton of water weight. GH tends to put a good amount in the muscle too, so yea you will look like you've gained a lot and the method "has worked" but once you come off you'd lose that fullness just as quick and be out a good amount $$$

Last spring I did 10iu for 30days and seemed to only lose my last 10lbs of fat. Not what I was looking for, I like having a bit of fat early spring to burn before summer. After that I only have lean muscle left to burn as my calories cant keep up with my expenditure during those mnths...I usually peak about may, then get progressefly skinnier unfourtionally burning off muscle till late fall.

Jesus. I don't know, i've tried different low to moderate doses over the years, always running for a minimum 3 month period. What i've found (for me) is that regardless of dose, the full benefit occurs over a series of months. Growth is a slow, steady process - and again, for me, higher doses just make my fingers numb and can be painful in my hands - to the point it's hard to hold heavy weights. That right there retards my growth, so it's better for me to do lower doses and be able to push more weight.

Whatever you decide to do, be safe and good luck.

Last spring I did 10iu for 30days and seemed to only lose my last 10lbs of fat. Not what I was looking for, I like having a bit of fat early spring to burn before summer. After that I only have lean muscle left to burn as my calories cant keep up with my expenditure during those mnths...I usually peak about may, then get progressefly skinnier unfourtionally burning off muscle till late fall.

Why cant you just eat a bit more?really busy schedule i guess? wish i had your problem lol i hate body fat but love food

Why cant you just eat a bit more?really busy schedule i guess? wish i had your problem lol i hate body fat but love food

I eat untill I'm sick of chewing, than protein shakes in between. Hit 265 but was stuck there for 4 mnths. Now with construction season upon us my calorie expenditure goes up and consumption down..I here it alot that people wish they had my problem, as I'm ripped yr round but at 6'2; it's so far impossible for me to get as full as the shorter members. I figure I need 280 lean pounds to compete and it's too many cal's for me to consume..I'm hoping my metabolism slows as I age so I can findly be huge, but at 42 I may just be stuck at big...Still better than worring about getting fat I guess. I really don't want to take 3 grms to get there, but might be my only way as I feel I'm running short on time, you know 50!

if you cant get enough calories in, start hitting some fastfood joints and adding olive oil to your shakes and everything else you eat

Honestly trying to make GH anabolic with mega doses is a waste of money and dangerous. Adding even a low dose of insulin with a moderate dose of GH will be far more effective at building quality mass. It allows for the transportation of necessary amino acids that GH by itself does not effectively.

it depends of if you think OUTSIDE the box or not if ya get my drift. keep an eye on my log as I am going to be doing this exact blast here shortly. too many guys having great results to not do research on this. trying to mimmick puberty and using ghrp's the rest of the month sounds like a pretty sweet protocol to me.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws